Glitter

Chapter 13

"Bye girly. Call me when you get home, okay?" I said hugging Jessie on the front porch of my house.

"Sure thing Ray." she smiled and hurried down the steps to where her dad sat waiting in the car. She turned and gave me a wave before climbing in.

Once the car was out of sight I turned and headed into the quiet house. Dad was still in Wyoming and would be for another 3 weeks. My great Uncle Ralph (I didn't even know I had one until dad told me) was taking a turn for the worse and Dad wanted to be there for him. That meant I had the house to myself for a little while longer.

I headed upstairs and walked into the bathroom. I really needed a shower. I had skipped one the night before because Jessie had taken too long and I had just given up and got in my pajamas.

After turning the water on I pulled off my pajamas and was ready to step in when I heard my phone ring. After not answering my phone for over a week and a half while I was at Max's I had sworn to my brother that I would answer my phone everytime it rang. Usually I'd just ignore it and call whoever it was back later but I really didn't feel like telling Ronnie to fuck off for yelling at me when I called him back should it be him.

I didn't bother with a towel as I walked across the hall to my room. Grabbing my phone I found it was a text from Max.

From: Maxy <3
Morning Babe...how are you?

Smiling I texted him back.

To: Maxy <3
Fine. Just about to get in the shower

From: Maxy <3
Hmm...I may just have to stop by then

To: Maxy <3
Haha right. Look imma go I'll be over later. ILY.

Setting down my phone I headed back to the bathroom and flipped on the Ipod dock I'd plugged in when I'd first walked into the bathroom before stepping under the spray. I began to sing along with Avenged Sevenfold's 'Bat Country' while I washed my hair with my favorite Strawberry Milkshake shampoo.

I was rinsing the conditioner from my hair when suddenly the curtain of the shower was jerked back.

"AHH!" I screamed out of shock, the burst of cold air that had hit my body when the curtain was pulled back and the fact the conditioner was now running in my eyes.

There was a familiar laugh and I squinted through the suds. It was Max.

"Maxwell Scott I'm going to massacre you! You got conditioner in my eyes!" I spat/ whined as I tried to wipe my eyes clear of the offending bubbles.

"I'm sorry c'mere." he said and a moment later I felt the terry cloth surface of a washcloth run over my eyes which were burning.

"There. Better?" he asked.

"Yes. Thank you. Now what the hell?" I asked looking at my boyfriend who was standing outside the shower fully dressed.

"Well I told you I was going to come join you didn't I?" he smirked and reached down and pulled the hem of his shirt over his head before starting on his belt.

"You were serious?" I asked.

"No. I'm getting naked so I can go streak down the street." he deadpanned.

"Ass." I replied.

"You know you love my ass. Now move over." he said and stepped into the shower behind me, closing the curtain behind him.

"And you think I want you disturbing my peaceful shower why?" I asked.

"Because you love me? Plus I really need a shower. I didn't take one after the festival yesterday. Do you really wanna smell me today?" he asked.

I sighed, "No." and went back to my shower.

I had began rub my favorite body wash over myself when suddenly I felt Max's lips on my neck.

"Ah ah ah! None of that! You said you wanted a shower." I scolded.

"And I do. However I want you more." he replied and before I could say anything he spun me around and pushed me against the cold tile of the shower and closed his lips over mine.

I wrapped my fingers in his damp locks as he swiped his tongue over my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly granted. His hands groped my wet breasts as his mouth moved from my lips to my neck where he instantly found the one spot that made my knees weak. As my legs went to fall from beneath me Max grabbed them and wrapped them around his waist.

I could feel his length under me. I rolled my hips into his however he didn't move to enter me like I wanted.

"Max please." I said my voice begging.

"I-I have to get a condom out of my jeans." he said and made to put me down but I shook my head and held onto him tighter.

"I'm on the pill. Have been since you came back into my life." I replied.

"Really?" he asked with a smile.

I nodded and he kissed me again and quickly thrust into my core. I groaned as he filled me then pulled out pushing back inside. His thrusts were quick and fast and he hit my spot almost instantly. I cried out as he hit it over and over again, my hands digging into the flesh of his back.

I finished first with a moan so loud that had anybody else been in the house they would've thought I was dying. That sent Max over the edge and he released inside me before collapsing on the floor of the shower with me on his lap.

We sat like that for a few minuets exchanging sloppy, soft kissed before standing up and finishing out shower in the surprisingly still warm water.

Once we were clean we climbed out of the shower and Max collected his clothes before following me into my room. I pulled a bright yellow bra and matching thong out of my underwear drawer and pulled them on before digging a pair of jeans from the basket of clean laundry by my door that I'd been too lazy to put away and shirt with a unicorn in some sort of fantasy land on it.

I dressed and walked over to to my jewelery box to put on my usual jewelry like my gauges and labret bar both purple and then my trademark assortment of bracelets.

"Why do you do that?" Max asked as I pulled a purple skull bracelet and an assortment of bright pastel ones on wrist and a wrap around Disney one on the other.

"Why do I do what?" I asked as I started drying my hair.

"Put all those bracelets on." he replied.

I turned and shot him a dark look, "You know damn well why I do."

Max sighed, "I know why but there's nothing to hide Regan. You can't see them with all the ink. Besides your scars are you past, good or not." he said and picked up my hands and moved the bracelets aside and kissed each scarred wrist.

"I know I just...I feel better with them on." I replied.

"Okay. C'mon lets go downstairs. I'm starving and I wanna see what you're going to cook." he replied.

"Oh so I have to cook?" I asked as I pulled on my sneakers.

"Well you don't have to but I think that you don't want your house burned down either." he replied.

I scoffed, "C'mon Max you can't be that bad of a cook."

He stopped in the middle of the hallway and gave me a very serious look, "I have the fire department on speed dial and I'm on a first name basis with every one of them."

"Okay....so I am cooking after all." I replied.

"Thought so." he laughed.

We walked down the stairs and I regretted letting Max walk behind me because ever couple of steps I got a pinch on the ass.

"You're a pig Green." I laughed as we reached the first floor.

"But you love me." he replied.

"That I do." I smiled and leaned forward pressing my lips to his.

Suddenly someone cleared their throat loudly and I jumped a mile in the air. Spinning around I saw none other than my brother standing looking at Max and I. By the look on his face I knew he was seething and it was taking every ounce of self control the he had not to walk over to us and bash Max's skull (and maybe even mine) in.

"Ronnie!" I said.

"What the fuck is this?!?" he asked.

"This? This is....uh...it's..." I stuttered. I felt like a kid caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

"I'll tell you what this is Regan. This is you going behind my fucking back and fucking him!" Ronnie yelled.

"We're not fucking!" I lied trying to make the situation better.

"Oh come off of it Regan! I heard you two upstairs! I can't believe you'd do this to me! What the fuck are you thinking?!? He hurt you! How fucking stupid are you?!?" Ronnie asked.

I opened my mouth to say something when Max walked from behind me and straight up to Ronnie, shoving him.

"Don't fucking talk to her like that!" he growled.

"She's my fucking sister Green and I'll talk to her however I god damn well please!" Ronnie replied pushing Max back.

"Well she's my girlfriend and I say you can't! So back the fuck off! She's a big girl! She can date whoever she wants!" Max replied.

"Yeah anyone but your fucking druggy lying ass!" Ronnie yelled.

The next moment it was like things exploded. One moment they were just yelling and the next they were rolling on the floor throwing punch after punch. They rolled into the table next to the couch and sent a lamp falling to the floor. It shattered and they still didn't stop.

"QUIT! BOTH OF YOU STOP IT NOW! QUIT! CUT IT OUT!" I yelled and tried to break them apart however a moment later my back hit the wall, my head bouncing off the wall with a thick 'THUD'. I slid down the wall as I registered what had just happened.

Ronnie had shoved me. Not to keep me out of the way but in anger. Ronnie had never laid a hand on me.

Instantly both of them stopped and looked at me horrified.

"Regan!" Ronnie breathed and quickly scrambled up from the floor and walked over to me.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" I spat and shoved him out of the way and got unsteadily to my legs.

"Both of you can go to hell!" I spat and ignoring Ronnie and Max's cries I grabbed my keys from the hook and walked out to my car.

I started it up and peeled out of the driveway. I couldn't believe that those two were that stupid. I couldn't believe they started a fist fight in the living room! I couldn't take this shit. I need something. Something that would get me out of my fucking head and them off my fucking mind.

There was only one person that I could go to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Regan & Max