Sequel: Hit the Books

Study

Do to

Once the last person had left the room Mr Watson shut the door and went back to his desk. Bailey cleared her throat and he looked up.
"Oh you're still here?" he asked surprised.
"I wanted to talk to you, if you're not too busy that is." Bailey said going for the sweet, innocent approach.
"And what did you want to talk about Miss Beats?" Mr Watson asked.
"I was wondering if I have done something to offend you in some way?"
"No."
"I haven't annoyed you?"
"No."
"Then why do you pick on me so much?" Bailey asked leaning against the desk.
"I don't pick on you. It's just you're always the one I catch talking." Mr Watson said standing up and walking around to the front of his desk. He was now directly in front of Bailey and only a matter of feet away.
"You do." Bailey said stamping her foot.
"Do not." Mr Watson said mimicking her stamping of the foot.
"Do to." Bailey argued.
"Not."
"To."
"Not."
"To."
"Not."
"Ok this is getting ridiculous. Please just tell me what I've done wrong?" Bailey begged.
"You haven't done anything wrong Bailey. That's a promise." Mr Watson whispered his face moving closer to hers.
"Umm Mr Watson?
"Yeah?"
"What are you doing?" Bailey asked leaning in closer to him. She couldn't help herself.
"I honestly don't know." Mr Watson mumbled as his lips met hers. The kiss was short a sweet. Bailey pulled back and leant back against her desk.
"Oh god. I just kissed my teacher." She muttered blushing a deep shade of red.
"Oh god I just kissed my student." Mr Watson sighed. Bailey looked at her teacher and he smiled at her. She smiled back shyly and looked at the floor.
"You're very cute when you do that." Mr Watson said stepping closer to her so they were only centimetres apart.
"Bull shit." She said going redder.
"Now now Miss Beats, I don't tolerate that kind of language in my class. I'm going to have to punish you." Mr Watson said stroaking her cheek. He leant down and placed his lips over hers again. This kiss was just as sweet as the last but Mr Watson held her head still to prevent her from pulling away. When they finally broke apart Bailey walked to the door and turned to look at her teacher.
"So I'll see you tomorrow then?" she asked with a small smile.
"Yes you will." Mr Watson said his face almost unable to contain his grin. Bailey opened the door and stepped out into the hall when Mr Watson called her bacl.
"Bailey I'm still going to move you if you talk. One may say I even have more incentive to move you now." He said with a smirk.
"And it's back to normal." Bailey sighed as she walked down the hall to her locker.