Unwanted Love

chapter one

Violet's P.O.V.
I was walking with low self-esteem through the halls of our family's mansion to my room, which was on the top floor, for my parents friends were coming and I was not to be spotted.
It's been like this since the day I learned to walk, whenever anyone came to our house, which was almost all the time, I'm forced to go to my room, especially when my brother's friends come because the werewolf prince happened to be his best friend.
Don't get me wrong if I say that I was abused by them, only emotionally abused by my family, from my dad's snide comments and death glares, or my mom, who has been depressed from my birth till this day, stiff attitude towards me, and my brother's cold shoulder and shame filled glances towards me.
I'd be lying if a I said that it didn't hurt me every time I'm in their presence because it does, it's like hundreds of knives stabbed in my heart when I know that I disappoint them.
Being born into a Nobel family is hard enough but being a human in a family of purebloods is a ticket straight into a life filled with pain and misery, it doesn't help that I'm attracted to his royal highness which is bad.
As I grew alone without someone to love or care for me I turned to GOD, I became a religious catholic and no matter how hard life became to me my love for the lord grew with each passing moment because I felt at peace within his embrace.
Many people think that the immortals are beings from hell but that's not the case, in fact god created everything and werewolves are known to be a big catholic society.
The first time I met the prince was when I was a newborn infant:
It was still pouring outside as Alexander walked into the Corss mansion to meet his best friend Caleb when he heard agonizing crying of a child, he shot a glance to Caleb but he just shook his head from side to side, Alex instantly knew what this was about, the word broke out a week ago about the human girl, he couldn't stand the crying of the baby for it was heart breaking, without thinking Alex rushed upstairs and picked up the girl from her crib, the moment he looked into her violet eyes his world stopped moving, as a member of the royal family he doesn't get to choose his mate like the other werewolves but it's all up to fates hands, that instant he found his mate after 654 years of living since he stopped aging at the age of 24.
Violet instantly stopped crying as she was picked up, Alex saw Caleb enter the room and instantly gave her to him, he knew no one had to know who his mate was even he will try to forget it himself *who are you fucking kidding? You know what happens if you stay away long from your mate and don't forget you are the prince you can't change who your mated to even if you want to* he thought to himself.
"What are you doing...hay Alex where are you going? You just got here" Caleb rushed after Alex after putting Violet down in her crib.
"I'm tiered I just want to go home ok, come to my house tomorrow ok man" Alex replied without turning back.
" ah…sure man, hey if this is about my sister we can take her out of the house if you want while you're here "rushed Caleb trying to satisfy his friend at the cost of his sister.
Alex felt unbelievable anger at what his friend suggested and was going to lash out on him but he realized that no one knew so he kept quit and replied calmly " no I'm really tiered, I had a long night and I didn't realize that until now, so don't worry man I'll be fine tomorrow, ok".
"Oh, having fun with the ladies, huh?" Caleb smirked at his friend knowing he was quite the ladies man.
" ye..yeah getting lucky with the ladies" stammered Alex, he hated lying to his friend but soon he realized he'll be doing a lot of that of he were to keep his secret.
With one last glance at Violets room and the fait sound of her crying, Alex turned his back to his mate, preparing to do so in the future many times and each time feels like a bullet through his heart.