Status: Finished :')

One Sexy Mother ***er

*** Yeah

“Somebody entertain me!” I groaned as I collapsed onto the couch which had people on it. Those people would be Dunn, Bam, and Novak who had randomly showed up not long after Knoxville did.

“I can think of many things we can do to keep you entertained.” Knoxville said sitting down on top of my lap, rubbing his ass against my crotch. I shoved him off of me, making his head slam against the coffee table.

“Holy fuck girl. That was a shitty move.” He said as he held his now bleeding head, staring up at me in shock.

“Don’t fuck with me Knoxville. I’ll take you the fuck out.” I growled already wanting to punch the guy in the face.

“Oh shit man. You’ve got Alex on your ass now.”

“I’d rather she be on my cock.”

I was about to lunge for him so I could rip his face off, but a pair of arms held me down.
“Don’t kill him until we can get it on camera.” Was the only thing Bam ad to say as to me wanting to kill his fellow Jackass.

I growled again, but laid back anyway, keeping an eye on the bleeding man in front of me.
AS the day turned into night, there weren’t any more incidents from one Johnny Knoxville, until I was standing in the kitchen with a beer in hand, listening to my iPod blasting Avenged Sevenfold through the house.

I turned around to turn up the volume on a song I really like, and I felt a hand grab my ass full on with a hard squeeze. I spun around, black hair whipping around my face as my eyes glowed with anger. There stood Knoxville with a smirk plastered across his face, with his arms crossed over his chest in victory.

“Bad move Knoxville…” Bam said shaking his head right before I brought my knee up full force on his crotch, making him crumple to the ground in agonizing pain. And while he was down, I swung my leg to kick his in the gut, but someone picked me up, and tossed me over their shoulder before I could cause any more damage to the jackass, pun intended.

“Put me down so I can kill the fucking bastard.” I growled as I thrashed on the persons shoulder.

“We don’t need to have a trip to the hospital tonight.” Bam’s voice said from the body
carrying me away from a now vomiting Knoxville.

“Serves you right you fucking asshole!” I called back to him.

“I think she ruptured my balls.” Knoxville moaned.

“If I remember correctly, the first rule of Castle Bam is, If you don’t like it, destroy it.” I said as Bam set me down on the couch.

He just rolled his eyes as he smirked, sitting down next to me while putting an arm around my shoulders.

“So your lady is gone for a week.” I said putting my head in the crook of his neck where I always put my head.

“Fuck man I know. Is it bad that I'm kind of glad she’s gone?” He laughed

“Nah, But bitch needs pack her shit and get gone,” was my response.

Bam threw his head back as he laughed.

“I'm glad to see that you’re worried about my balls well being.” Knoxville called out to us.

I rolled my eyes, and stood up, before going up the stairs to get away from the asshole before I blew up on him. He was bringing back way too many memories of how I was treated when I was back in Cali. I would go to clubs and get hit on groped, yet I didn’t care. I was too much of a slut to stop it, but went right along with it.

I went and sat down on one of the sofas on the main floor, and stretched out taking deep breaths to calm myself down.

I need to stop thinking about the past, cause that what it was, my past.

“So we’re taking Johnny to the hospital. You want to come, or stay here?” Rabb asked me, standing about a foot away from the couch.

“Ima stay here. And if they ask, he fell, and I was never involved. I don’t really need any assault charges against me.”

“We’ve got that taken care of. He fell while trying to grind a rail, and that’s how he got hurt.”

I nodded my head, only to lean it back on the arm rest with my eyes closed.

``

They returned almost two hours later with a limping Knoxville. He looked at me long and hard, as if he was trying to figure something out.

“You look familiar, and it’s just coming to me…” He mumbled out loudly, and limped over to sit by me, but decided against it, and sat on a different couch. “You look like the friend of a chick I used to date….You aren’t from around here are you?”

I shook my head no, thinking he was just doped up on drugs, only to have my eyes widen as I remembered.

“Shit. How the fuck do you remember that?” I asked.

“Cause you did the same thing to me the last time I saw you Kay Kay.”

“I swear to GOD Knoxville if you say my name I will beat the living fuck out of you, then tell Sasha where you are.” I warned, knowing he would let my real name slip out and I would be fucked.

“Wait, you’re going by Alex now?”

I glared at him harshly. He was saying way to much with everybody around us.

‘What the fuck are you two talking about?” Bam asked looking between us.

“He used to date one of my old friends a long time ago.” I explained simply, not wanting to go into any kind of explanation.

“And why is it you’re just remembering him?” Rabb asked.

“Cause she was fucking wasted half the time I was around her, the other half she was h--” He stopped before he said anything else because of the deadly glare I had fixed on him. “I think I should shut up now…”

I stood up quickly, and went to go get myself more beer. I needed to get fucking trashed or I was gunna blow my fucking lid.

``
♠ ♠ ♠
OK this may have been confusing, but it just popped into my head, and i thought the idea of Knoxville and her knowing each other was good.
Feedback would be nice.
Like....y'know....Comments