Status: Finished :')

One Sexy Mother ***er

I Don't Think I Can Forget About It

I needed to get out of my apartment. I had to stop moping around.

I forced myself out of bed and got dressed in some acid wash cut off shorts and a super baggy tank top. I pulled my tangled hair back into a pony tail and washed off my smeared and runny makeup, leaving just the bare minimum on before slipping into a pair of combat boots and walking out onto the city street.

I just walked for a while, waiting for something to catch my attention. What finally did get my interest was a small CD store across the street from where I was. I quickly dodged a few cars as I jogged across the pavement, and walked into the small shop. Cold air gushed against my hot skin as I entered, making me shiver before I went to search through all the CD's.

There was a catchy song playing through the shitty speakers placed around the ceiling, that I couldn't help but hum along to.

Two kids no consequences
Pull a trigger, without thinking
There's only one way down this road


I continued my skimming of the plastic cases as i listened more intently to the song.

It was like a time bomb, set it in motion
We knew that we were destined to explode


I moved from the stack i had been looking at to another one across the room.

Baby we're like a time bomb
Gonna lose it, let's defuse it
Baby we're like a time bomb
But I need it
Wouldn't have it any other way


I shook my head and tried to actually focus on the names on the CD's instead of the lyrics.

Got my heart in your hands, like a time bomb ticking
It goes off, we start again
When it breaks, we fix it
Got your heart in my hands, like a time bomb ticking
We should know
Better but we won't let go


Fuck. This is not what I had in mind when I left for some mope free time. I didn't need to listen to a song that made me think of him so much.

"That was Time Bomb, off the new album Dirty Work by All Time Low." Said the radio guy. "And now another new song, this is The Harold Song off of Kesha's newest album Cannable."

I miss your soft lips, I miss your white sheets
I miss the scratch of your unshaved face on my cheek
And this is so hard 'cuz I didn't see
That you were the love of my life and it kills me


I decided right then that it was time for me to leave and find somewhere else to pass the time. Somewhere that doesn't make me feel even worse than I did before. I walked to the door, only for it to open, and for me to walk face first into someone.

I see your face in strangers on the street
I still say your name when I'm talking in my sleep
And in the limelight, I play it off fine
But I can't handle it when I turn off my night light
But I can't handle it when I turn off my night light.


"Sorry." I mumbled, backing up to make room for them. When I looked up to see who it was, i caught sight of a familiar beard, and an even more familiar mess of dark brown curls.

They say that true love hurts, well this could almost kill me
Young love murder, that is what this must be
I would give it all to not be sleeping alone


"Hey you're that girl from the party... And at the hotel." Dunn said smiling at me, motioning for Bam to go without him so we could talk.

"Yeah, Hey Dunn." I said rubbing at my bare arm.

"It's Kesha right?" He asked, and smiled more when I nodded. "Sorry, I'm not to good with names, even of pop stars."

The life is fading from me while you watch my heart bleed
Young love murder, that is what this must be
I would give it all to not be sleeping alone


"It's fine. I don't expect everyone to know my name and face." I shrugged, cracking a small smile. It was nice to talk to him again, even if he didn't know who I was. He was always so nice to me. "So how long are you Jackass guys here in LA?"

"Just a few more days for the two of us. We fly back to West Chester in like two days or something. I don't really know." He said laughing, and I laughed along with him.

It was nice to laugh, actually laugh and not fake it. Last time I laughed like that was, well when I was down in the Pirate Bar with the guys. It was the same night Jenn had caught Bam and I.

"You okay?" Dunn asked noticing my quietness.

"Yeah sorry, I was just thinking about something." I said smiling as i shook my head lightly to make a point.

"Y'know, you kinda look like someone I used to know..." He said leaning down a bit to give me a closer look.

It was a past life, a beautiful time
Drunk off of nothing but each other 'til the sunrise
♠ ♠ ♠
Longer than i normally write. Mostly cause of the lyrics and I just got some really good ideas.
Also, someone commented on the spelling and whatnot, I'm really sorry about that. Most of the time I post from my laptop and the keyboard is really fucked up. I'll try to keep it more in line from now on.
Tell me what you think!
I'm gunna have Dunn in here a lot more now.
You never realize how important a person is until they're gone.