Status: Finished :')

One Sexy Mother ***er

Just A Daydream Away

My eyes widened when he said that, and i subconsciously took a step towards the door, ready to bolt if I needed to.

"Woah." Dunn said holding up his hands when he caught my retreat. "I do know you from somewhere don't I? I mean if you're so eager to run."

"Fuck." I breathed out, reaching up and pulling out my pony tail before tousling it messily and running my hand through it. "If I asked you to do something, would you please agree?"

"Yeah...Sure..." He said suspiciously.

"When you figure who I am, you can't tell anyone, and I mean anyone."

He nodded giving me a weird look.

"Now Dunn, look into my eyes and for the love of god don't shout it out or I'll get you like I got Knoxville years ago."

"Wait..." He said leaning in even closer to look into my eyes like I told him to. "Holy shit!"

He drew back suddenly, taking a few steps back with his hands up again.

"No, it can't be...Oh my god it's you!" And with that i was swept up into a hug. "It's so good to see you! I thought you were dead or something after you pull that disappearing act. Though, I can understand why you did it."

"I really did miss you Dunn. You were always one of my favorites. You aren't as much of a Jackass as the others." I joked making him laugh loudly as he released me from the hug. "I mean you saw how things went when Knoxville confronted me..."

"That's what the thing at the hotel was? Now it makes more sense that you were crying...I'm just surprised that he was able to walk after you left him." He said making me laugh almost obnoxiously.

"I had a wicked hangover dude, otherwise I totally would have gone all Jackie Chan on his balls."

"So I take it you really were smashed at that party?"

"I was beyond smashed!" I said with exaggerated hand motions, then went more quiet cutting my eyes over to Bam who was looking through CD's and also giving us sideways glances. "I needed something to deal with y'know. And Knoxville didn't help any forcing us to sit next to each other. He already knew then."

"So how long has he known exactly?"

"Remember way back when, after i Jackie Chan'd his balls the first time, when I was bitching him out about not saying my real name and everything?" I asked, and he nodded. "Well like I said then, he dated an old friend of mine, so he knew me from my party days before West Chester."

I caught the song on the radio changing again, this time to a Katy Perry song.

You think I'm pretty
Without any make-up on...


"Wow. This is just surreal...Are you..Are you ever going to tell him?" He asked cutting his eyes over to Bam quickly, which just made the later give us an even more suspicious look, and start to walk over to us.

Before you met me
I was alright
But things were kinda heavy
You brought me to life


"So Dunn man, you gunna introduce me to your friend here?" Bam asked standing almost next to me.

You make me
Feel like
I'm living a Teenage Dream
The way you turn me on


I drew in a quick breath on accident, and in turn got a quick whiff of his cologne. I had to keep myself from staggering backwards in pure shock and pleasure. He still smelled the same, even after all these years.

I can't sleep
Let's runaway
And don't ever look back
Don't ever look back


Dunn shot me a worried glance, seeing my dilemma.

"This is Kesha, we met a while back." He said, keeping it vauge.

Bam turned to me with a smile and held his hand out for me to shake, and i slowly placed my small hand in his.

My heart stops
When you look at me
Just one touch
Now baby I believe
This is real


"Nice to meet you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Dunn Dunn DUNNNNNN

Comment Bro