Status: Finished :')

One Sexy Mother ***er

From Lust to Dust

I laid on the center of the bed, wrapped around Bam’s middle as my head rested on his somach which rose and fell as he breathed.

“I’ll be back in a sec,” he said rolling off of the bed and heading into the bathroom as he scratched his bare chest.

I stretched out, arms going over my head as my back cracked loudly. I settled back down with a heavy sigh only to feel a vibrating by where my hands were.

I reached around until I grabbed the ringing phone.

“Bam,” I called as I pulled it down for me to see it.

“What?” He yelled back from the open bathroom door.

“Phone.”

“Answer it for me.”

“Hello?” I asked after I flipped the small silver device open.

“Who is this?” A female voice asked in a shocked tone.

“Who is this?” I asked back, sitting up as I scratched the back of my head.

“I’m Missy, but who are you?”

“Who is it?” Bam asked as he walked back in, coming over and lying across my lap.

I just handed it to him with a frown as he gave me a confused look, moving off of me.

“Fuck.” He cursed as a loud voice yelled from the other side of the phone. “Missy let me explain.”

I shook my head lightly and walked out into the hallway ignoring the look Bam was giving me as he listened to more screaming.

Wind blew around me as I leaned against the railing looking out over the city.

“Alex let me explain.” Bam tried as he followed me out, shoving his phone in his pocket.

“Who is she?” I asked not turning around to face him.

He was quiet for som time before finally answering, “She’s my wife.”

I cringed at his words as I pushed myself away from the railing.

“Where are you going?” He asked and I caught a glimpse of his desperate expression.

“Home.” I answered walking down the hallway from the fourth time in two days.

“Don’t do this Alex.” He pleaded. “You cant fucking leave me again.”

“I’m not getting between you and your wife Bam. You know what happened last time with Jenn.”

“You cant leave Alex.”

“You cant fucking put me through this shit again Bam.” I said finally turning around to face him. “You don’t know how much this whole thing with you has fucked me up. I turned back into my worst nightmare because I couldn’t deal with it. Don’t do this to me.”

“I cant fucking lose you.” He yelled. “I love you.”

I winced at the words, knowing that they were exactly what I wanted to hear, but not what I needed to hear.

“Don’t fucking say that.” I pleaded.

“I know you feel the same, so why cant you just fucking admit it?”

“Because your married you asshole!” I yelled as all of my pent up emotions bubbled to the surface again. “If you really loved me you wouldn’t have fucking replaced me.”

“She didn’t replace you! I don’t even love her!”

“I’m not fucking dealing witht his anymore Bam. I hope you have a nice life with Missy.” I said before turning and walking away from the love of my life again like I had done years before.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you dont already hate me for this, then whats coming next will piss you the fuck off~
Now go and comment so you can find out what I'm going to put these fuckers through.
Until then, I'll be continuing on with my Viva La Bam marathon~