Status: Finished :')

One Sexy Mother ***er

No More Weird Names...I'm Drawin A Blank

Were they going around the room or something?

“What are you talking about? I'm with Jenn if you don’t remember, we’re engaged.”

“Well that’s why we’re asking. There’s just something about the way you act around Alex. I mean look at what you’re doing right now!” Rabb said.

I felt Bam’s hand leave my hair, and I rolled over so that I was on my other side, facing the back of the couch.

“And I’ve seen her walk out of your room in the morning sometimes. What’s that all about?”

“It’s not my place to say. I’d have to tell you something that’s between Alex, Ape, and I.”

“Wait, Ape knows about this?” Rake asked shocked.

“All I can say is there’s a reason that Alex moved in when she did.”

It was quiet after that, and I tuned myself out of any conversation that might start up again, and fell into a deeper sleep, one full of harsh memories.

I sat back on the couch, rubbing the white powder that had collected under my nose after my last hit. My body felt like it was floating, and I was beyond high.

“Let’s fuck.” My friend Asher said to me.

I shrugged, and soon enough our clothes had been stripped away and we fucked.

When I woke up the next morning I regretted everything that had happened.

That was the day before I moved. Now that I think about it, it was one of the best things my parents had done for me.

That night, I had written a song. That was something very few people knew about me. I wanted to b a singer, but, I never did anything with the songs I had. A lot of them were from my party days. I had very few that actually meant anything to me.

Maybe I could show them to someone some day.

`````

I sat in my room with a notebook sitting on one of my legs as I chewed on the end on a mechanical pencil.

“Fuck.” I groaned falling back onto one of my misplaced pillows.

Is it really that hard to write a simple song that’s not about sex and partying??

I sighed, and sat back up, and just started writing, not caring that it was another one of my party songs.

I hummed along with the tune that was in my head, and sure enough, in just a few minutes, I had another meaningless so written.

I set the notebook down on the nightstand, and went down stairs in only boy shorts, and a tank top. As I sat down on the dining room table eating an apple, I felt my phone vibrate from where I had placed it in the waist band of my underwear.

“Hello?” I answered with my mouth half full.

“Where the fuck are you, you dirty f-fucking whore!?!” Came my father’s angry, drunk voice.
The apple fell from my hand, and crashed to the floor as he continued to yell and scream at me.

“YOU’RE JUST A USELESS PIECE OF FUCKING TRASH! NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU! WHY DIDN’T YOU JUST DIE LIKE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO!” He screamed talking about when I had tried to kill myself.

By then tears were streaming down my face as I hyperventilated. The phone fell from my hand onto the table, and I could still hear him yelling about how I should have died.

“What the fuck?” Came a voice that didn’t belong to my father, but to Rabb who had just walked into the room.

“Bam…” I choked out trying to tell Rabb to go get him, which he seemed to get because he ran from the room.

I heard two pairs of feet rushing into the room, and felt a familiar pair of arms wrap around me, so I clung to him. I buried my face into his shoulder as I continued to sob.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not any good