Untitled

The Grammys

Today was Lilly's first major hosting gig and she was extremely nervous as she got ready just a few hours before the Grammys. David, who had spent the night in Lilly's floor, was now in the living room waiting for her to be done. Like always one of her siblings stood just outside the door of her bedroom making sure no boys, David, got in. Once she was ready Lilly opened her door and went downstairs with Jr.

"Wow Lilly you look-" David stops himself as everyone in the room looked at him. "You look lovely,"

"Thank you David. At least someone here cares," Lilly says looking at her brothers and cousins. "Anyway lets go I don't want to be late for the Grammys. Are mom and dad already there?"

"Yes, they left about twenty minutes ago with uncle Kevin, uncle Joe, aunt Maddie, and aunt Lilly."

Dan said as they got into the limo. As soon as they arrived they did the red carpet before they went inside to take their seats and Lilly went backstage to get ready to host. A half hour later she was walking onto the stage a mike in hand.

"It is such an honor to be up here in front of everyone and be able to be the youngest person ever to host this show. Anyway it is also my honor to present to you a band that is very close to my heart. They have not played live in two years but here live tonight are the Jonas Brothers playing their hit song, from way before I was born, S.O.S." Lilly says as the curtain drops on the stage and her dad and uncles come out playing.

~~Lyrics~~

"Told you I made dinner plans
You and me and no one else
That don't include your crazy friends
Well I'm done
With awkward situation's empty
conversations

Oohh This is an S.O.S.
Don't wanna second guess
This is the bottom line
It's true
I gave my all for you
Now my heart's in two
And I can't find the other half
It's like I'm walking on broken glass
Better believe I bled
It's a call I'll never get

So this is where the story ends
A conversation on IM
Well I'm done with texting
Sorry for the miscommunication

Oohh This is an S.O.S.
Don't wanna second guess
This is the bottom line
It's true
I gave my all for you
Now my heart's in two
And I can't find the other half
It's like I'm walking on broken glass
Better believe I bled
It's a call I'll never get

Next time I see you
I'm giving you a high five
Cuz hugs are overrated just FYI

Oohh This is an S.O.S.
Don't wanna second guess
This is the bottom line
It's true
I gave my all for you
now my heart's in two
Oohh This is an S.O.S.

Don't wanna second guess
This is the bottom line
It's you
I gave my all for you
now my heart's in two
And I can't find the other half
It's like I'm walking on broken glass
better believe I bled
It's a call I'll never get."

~~End Lyrics~~

"Look at that my dad at the age of-" She sees the look on his face. "an age, can still play like that. I am very proud of you daddy now can you get everyone to stop being overprotective?"

"You know that can't happen."

He says walking off the stage as the audience laughs at the joke made. To Lilly hosting the Grammys was fun because she got to do some funny things with the celebrites and even make jokes about some of them. As she walked out on the stage to present two awards she wanted to cry but didn't because she already knew who was winning the award.

"This award has been won by many great bands like the Beatles and it is such an honor to be presenting it to you today. So here are the nomines," She pauses for a second. "Daughtry, Paramore, Fall Out Boy, and the Jonas Brothers," She says before opening the envelope and this time she let her tears fall. "Sorry, it is just well you will see why. The Jonas Brothers have won this award so come on up daddy," Lilly says and her dad and uncles come up onto the stage and give her hugs.

"Now we will get it because everyone in our family doesn't like to see her cry," Nick says as Lilly wipes away the remaining tears. They finish their acceptance speeches before going backstage.

"OK this is another honor to be presenting the award for Artist of the Last 22 years," Lilly pauses again briefly looking at her mother. "Fergie, Chris Brown, Carrie Underwood, and Miley Jonas," She pauses again as she opens the envelope stopping herself from crying again. "Miley Jonas, congrats mommy."

When her mother is done accepting her award Lilly announces the next act and they walk backstage together. The rest of the awards went well but Lilly was to tired to go to an after party but rather went home with David and went to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you want to know what she looks like for the Grammys just message me.
Demi is Demi Lavato and Tiffany is Tiffany Giardina