Enchanted

four

“Hey, haven’t seen you around in awhile.” Tyler said skating over to the where Taylor was standing watching the Bruins practice. The truth be told Tyler actually looked forward to coming to training camp to see if Taylor was there. She would come around to watch after she had her physical therapy for her ACL.

“I know, I’ve been a little busy. But we still haven’t hung out yet!” Taylor said feeling a little guilty for not hanging out with Tyler. They were supposed to hang out the weekend after the charity ball but she’s just been so busy it got pushed back. Well she was hanging out with Shane but never told the guys because she didn’t want them to say anything.

“I know, how about we go grab something to eat after I’m done with this?” Tyler asked leaning on his stick hoping that she would say yes. There was speculation going around the locker room that she was hanging out with a guy but the guys weren’t to sure about that. So they made it a pact that as soon as someone found out any information about the subject they would have to report back to the guys.

Soon the two of them found themselves in Tyler’s car heading to the nearest store to get a hot roast beef sandwich. Taylor had a craving for a sandwich at the diner close to the practice arena. They had the best sandwich in all of Boston in Taylor’s opinion, of course Tyler never had one before being new in Boston and all.

The two talked about everything that has been happening in their lives so far. Taylor expertly left out all parts of Shane. She knew one little slip today would lead to the investigation of the Boston Bruins on Shane. It wasn’t like the guys didn’t do something like that before, they would google the guy getting everything and anything on him. They even went as far as stalking her on her dates with the guys.

“What kind of soda do you want?” Taylor asked standing up to order some soda for her and Tyler. He paid for the sandwiches so Taylor figured it was the least she could do was pay for the drinks. Tyler just looked at Taylor wondering what did she mean by soda. He’s never had soda before. “Soda?” Tyler said with the biggest confused expression written all over his face.

“Yea, like Coke, Pepsi.” Taylor replied wondering what was wrong with this boy. How could he now know what soda was. After she told him it hit both of them, Tyler realized that she was talking about pop and Taylor forgot that the was Canadian so he didn’t call the drinks soda, he called them pop. Tyler said he wanted Coke so Taylor ordered two Cokes.

“You do know that weird people say soda instead of pop.” Tyler said as Taylor walked over to the table with two Cokes in her freezing hands. She just rolled her eyes at him and fired back that only old people say pop. Which was true, the only people in America that would say pop are the grandparents. Well Taylor’s grandparents say pop.

Taylor’s phone started to buzz from a new text message she received ‘movie nite?’ Shane texted her hoping that she would say yes. Lately Shane has been getting on Taylor’s good side, now all he had to do was get invited to the famous dinner at Bobby Orr’s house. That dinner could be the big break for Shane because all of the past and present Boston Bruins attend this dinner. It’s a huge BBQ and it gets everyone prepared for the up coming season. Also the owners, reporters, workers have been rumored to attend the dinner as well. Taylor replied with the answer yes the two planed to meet up at 7 some place.

Sitting in silence the two didn’t mind. It was refreshing that a conversation isn’t always needed and it gave the two to think. Taylor was thinking about the boy sitting across from her. It seemed when she was in class, on dates, in PT or doing homework Tyler was always on her mind. Ever since the charity ball he had gotten in and she can’t get him out. Taylor wasn’t even sure if she wanted him out of her mind.

Tyler was thinking about the brunette sitting across from him. He couldn’t get her out of his mind, when talking to his girlfriend, family, or playing hockey she was embedded in his mind. Tyler found himself talking about her to his family often leaving them confused thinking he was talking about his girlfriend and not Taylor. He would always describe the things Taylor did as enchanting.Tyler’s mother liked the idea that Tyler had found a girl like Taylor in Boston and from the way he described Taylor, him mother knew that he was in love. Maybe Tyler wouldn’t figure that out today or tomorrow but in time he would.
♠ ♠ ♠
another short update I'm sorry but things are going to pick up, with Tyler's family coming to town soon & the Bobby Orr dinner. comments please(:
& a major thank you to zoomzebby