Enchanted

six

“I can’t believe he punched Shane. I mean wow, that was pretty hot.” Sydney said as her and Taylor were driving to Sydney’s house. Taylor wasn’t really in the mood to go home to her family. Plus it was going to be nice hanging out at Sydney’s house, her parents are pretty much her own family.

“I guess.” Taylor said shrugging her shoulders. She didn’t want to talk about this topic, she doesn’t like to admit it when she’s wrong. Maybe it rarely happened but when it does Taylor just hates it. Taylor didn’t want to admit that she chose the wrong guy again. It wasn’t like this was the first time it happened but she was tired of it happening.

Sydney looked at her friend rolling her eyes. She hated it when Taylor would get in this mode of self-loathing. Sydney knew that Taylor hated it when she made a mistake so it was killing Taylor that she chose wrong. Taylor had hoped that Shane wasn’t going to be one of those jerks; turns out he was just like all of them. A hot jerk. Isn’t that the worst part; when you start to fall for a guy but he turns out to be a hot jerk.

The two jammed out to Taylor Swift’s Fearless album. For every song that Taylor Swift wrote the girls could relate to. People would criticize their music choice saying that’s the only thing Taylor Swift is good at; writing about boys. But if wasn’t for Taylor Swift then girls out there wouldn’t know that they’re the only ones. That the problems they’re going through isn’t just happening to them. The two girls sung their hearts out to Taylor Swift as they pulled into Safeway. They had to get two tubs of ice cream so they could wallow in the fact that they’re both single and Taylor had to wallow that Shane is a jerk.

“I was a dreamer before you went and let me down. Now it’s too late for you and your white horse to come around.” Taylor sang softly to herself as she was walking around the ice cream section. To another person it might have seemed silly that she was so sad over losing Shane, but after talking to a guy for 2 months non-stop it takes a toll on you when they leave. Maybe she was being dramatic, but maybe she’s just being a girl.

“Boo.” A voice whispered into her ear as she bent down looking at the various ice cream. Taylor let out a little scream scared as hell wondering who did that. She whipped around the sound of laughter coming from her right; Tyler Seguin. He dropped his basket of milk and cereal on the side of him from laughter. Tyler was doubling over in laughter of Taylor’s face and reaction of him scaring her.

Taylor was just shooting daggers at the boy who scared the living crap out of her. All he was doing was laughing at her. That’s when Taylor got to appreciate how well he dressed right now. He was still in his suit with the top two buttons unbuttoned with a black coat over. Tyler’s eyes started to squint as he was laughing with that killer smile on his face.

“Are you---oh.” Sydney said to herself quietly as she found Taylor and Tyler laughing. From anyone who walked past those two they would have automatically thought that they were dating. Hell, sometimes Sydney thought that they were dating seeing how much they hung out with each other. Well it wasn’t a lot but when they did they made it awkward for everyone else. Those two would have secret inside jokes and stuff like that with them only knowing what they were talking about.

“Oh hey Sydney.” Taylor said turning around after seeing Tyler cock his head in her direction. Right now Sydney had to make a decision to let Taylor go hang out with Tyler or be selfish and have Taylor to herself. Weighing her options Sydney wanted Taylor to hang out with her. She was tired of Taylor ditching to hang with Tyler or Shane. Sydney saw Tyler lean down, whisper in her ear, kiss her check and leave.

“What was that?” Sydney asked as she watched Tyler turn the corner and out of their sight. She found it incredibly weird that Tyler showed up in Safeway. It was like he was stalking them or something. Not that Sydney minded because she found him extremely hot. Who didn’t find Tyler Seguin hot?

“Nothing, he had to buy some milk and cereal and he said hi to me.” Taylor said shrugging it off. That was the thing with Taylor that pissed off Sydney, she could hang out with the hottest guys with them shirtless and not care. She didn’t make a fool out of herself like Sydney. Taylor could control an even conversation with the guys while Sydney stuttered and blushed like a mad women.

The two girls checked out their ice cream and headed to Sydney’s house. Sydney curled up on the couch while Taylor was on the ground with pillows all around her watching The Notebook. It was their favorite movie to watch together and fathom having a boyfriend like Noah. A boyfriend who would do anything to make their girlfriend happy, something they were both jealous of. Plus Noah didn’t use Allie for her money, he genuinely loved her.

watch tonight’s game :) Flashed on Taylor’s phone as she was grabbing something from the refrigerator. Her phone was buzzing on the island catching Jessica’s attention. Jessica knew what had happened with Shane using Taylor, did Jessica care? Not at all, it wasn’t her sister’s fault that Taylor couldn’t put out. Jessica learned threw the years that the only thing a guy wants is something that a girl needs to give; an amazing time in bed.

“Who’s Tyler?” Jessica asked grabbing her sisters phone. The thing with Taylor was she always talked to hot guys. Jessica didn’t know how she did it but she was a little jealous of how these guys would want to start conversations with Taylor. She didn’t need to beg them or constantly text them first they did it on their own.

“No one.” Taylor replied coldly grabbing her phone and headed over to the couch with a bowl of grapes. She didn’t want her sister getting her paws on Tyler because once he got a taste look of Jessica he would forget all about Taylor. He would soon become infatuated with Jessica, trying to earn a simple glance. It pissed Taylor off how Jessica could met a boy once and then he would be wrapped around her finger.

Tyler had scored his first NHL goal on a breakaway, and boy was he happy. He was glad that he finally got the first goal out of the way. In the OHL he had went 16 games without a goal and it killed him. So being able to get it out of the away this early was perfect for him. Plus he knew that Taylor was watching the game made it that much better. At the locker room and looking at his phone it had over 10 text messages from various people. The first person to text him was Taylor. i can’t believe you get your first goal at an away game :/ but i loved the goal(:

The rest of the text messages were from other friends and family. Tyler of course replied to them all thanking them for their support. The last text message Tyler received was from his girlfriend. Things between them were a little strained now that he was playing in the NHL and was in love with another girl and didn’t want anything to do with Danika. He wasn’t to sure what to do on the whole girlfriend topic, Tyler figured he would do something when he faced Danika.

Tomorrow was the famous dinner at Bobby’s Hull house, welcoming in the new season. Tyler heard stories of this dinner from the guys because apparently Jessica Gerard who is Taylor’s older sister was going to be there. According to the guys she was a looker and she was really, really good. Knowing Tyler he probably wouldn’t even give Jessica a second glance if Taylor was in the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
8 comments?! that's just crazy to me, I would like to thank those who commented:
Njdevils09
Fallin_For_You
Volleyball-luver
penschick8771
zoomsebby
justcallme-K
Jwash16
cheyennejadeex34
& i know that there was a question who the Sydney character was named after; I named the Sydney character after one of my really good friends in real life and another good friend of mine that I meet on tumblr tazeme87.