Sequel: Always and Forever.
Status: Complete.<3

From Rags to Riches.

005 .

Image

We were pretty much hanging out in the game room . Annaleah and Bernice were playing some game on the Wii , some Dance Control thing or whatever. Manny was flirting with me like crazy , while I just sat there , trying to be polite. After about 30 minutes later , Maria decided to walk in.

"Hey you guys. Whats up?" She said , looking uneasy.

"Nothing really. Being bored , hanging out." I said , resting my head on the back of the couch.

"Why don't you guys go to the mall?" She said , watching Annaleah and Bebe while they argue.

"We have no money , Ma." Manny spoke up.

"The state gives me like $500 a month for all of the orphans. And Manny , I'll just give you money." She said , walking out to her room.

"Score!" Annaleah said , doing the moonwalk around Bebe. I wonder if she was talking about her winning the game , or about us going to the mall.

"Here you guys go. Manny will drive you guys." She said , distributing each of us $250. Good , because I don't wanna spend all my money at the same time. After we all said thanks , Maria walked out to go check on the kids.

"Come on you guys." Manny said , standing up and stretching.

Annaleah and Bernice looked at each other.

"SHOTGUN!!" They shouted , running through the door and pushing at each other.

I shook my head. Those two act like little kids more than anything. But , they ARE pretty funny when they argue about the littlest stuff. I looked over to see Manny chuckling.

"What?" I said , smiling slightly.

"I wonder how they'll look when they notice the doors are locked." He said , laughing out loud. My smile faltered for a minute , before I started hystercially laughing.

"You remember what happened last time , don't you?" I said , having trouble getting it out through my laughs.

Manny paused. Then , a panicked look came across his face.

"GUYS!! STOP!" He said , running out of the room. The last time they noticed the doors were locked , they busted the windows just to get shotgun. Yeah , they're THAT crazy.

I shook my head , then walked out laughing. Time to go shopping. I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
lol , i know the $500 thing isn't really true . but things in this story will go MY way , ahaha. It's no fun being original. <3

i'm pretty sad . my best friend since the first grade moved today . all the way to california . :/
and we live in florida . fml . :(

anyway , i need 3 more comments . <3 love you guys .