Status: New and shiny

My Obsession

His Itch

Dinner was uneventful thanks to the lack of communication between all the patients. That's one of the many things I tend to dislike at this shit hole; they make you sit at the tables according to what floor your on. Usually it isn't this quiet at our table, but with Brain here, Paris and Landon have this weird vibe going on that even shut up the Yappy Twins.

Just like I expected, one of the the twins, Kendra, was staring at Brian, while Kandy was now glaring at me like her life depended on it.

Right now, we're all sitting at the fourth table down the row, the boys on one side, girls on the other. Brian sat in front of me in between Landon and Paris, while I was squished between the twins. It was really quiet. And let me tell you, it annoyed the shit out of me.

"Would some please say something for fucks sake!" I yelled, getting plenty of stares from our neighbor tables.

Kendra was giggling uncontrollably, "Ha! I knew you'd crack sooner or later. What's got your lace panties in a bunch, Sunshine?" she asked through her laughing tantrum.

"Nothing. It's just too quiet. Paris, how's your... uh, 'little problem' going?"

I giggled as I remembered the talk we had a little after we first met. He explained to me how he finally had sex, then started to have an itch that he caught from the bitch. I haven't had the time to talk about it with him again.

He playfully glared at me, "I told you that in confidence, Arden." he said, pretending to be mad.
I chuckled, pushing away the rest of my meal, "confidence had nothing to do with it and you know it. Have you gone to the medic like you said you would?" I asked. 

A light blush took over his cheeks and he looked away, obviously not going to answer.
Landon spoke up next instead, "So anyway, Brian, you're rooming with Arden 'eh? How's that going so far?" he asked, pretending to be amused by this. 

The thing about Landon is that he.. well he' very brotherly to me. I found out that he has a sister my age, Hali. He was put in here because his parents heard him having a wet dream about her. Good thing we're not related. 

Brian chuckled deeply, "We had a rough start, but we got past that. Now we're  going to be the bestest of friends." he said, sending a wink my way.

I shook my head, kicking his leg under the table. He jumped, faking a pout that was so pathetic, it made me giggle.

From there, the guys talked about what all guys end up talking about, girls and/or men. In this case, it was all girls that I never met, so I tuned them out.

Sooner or later, Kandy's thoughts got the best of her, probably telling her that we weren't real because she ignored everyone else. After that though, we went back to our rooms. 

Brian was acting weird. Well I'm not really sure since I don't know him all that well, but his was being different since the last time we had an actual conversation. He was being really quiet, which made me wonder what the hell Landon and Paris said to him. But once again, it got the best of me.

"Are you going to say something, or am I going to have to turn on my iPod again?" I asked.
He looked up at me from his small paperback book he was reading, "What would you like me to say?"

I sighed, "I don't know, you still have two questions left."

His face looked like he was concentrating really hard, "How long have you been here and your favorite memory." he finally asked.

"Two years... and I'd have to say the first time I went to Disney Land with my family." I answered, smiling at the memory of me and Andy riding the bumper cars.

"There, I said something." he returned back to his book, giving me one last glance. 

Nothing was said for another while, so I turned on my iPod, blasting Scary Kids Scaring Kids. And that's how the rest of the night went, me listening to music as he read. I had a feeling that that was how it was going to be for a while too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi! Well I know it's been a while but I was on vacation with my madre :) But now I'm back! Ha ha well, kinda. I'm updating from my iPod, so sorry if it's a shorty :/
So I hope you enjoy cause I did xD
Comment and Subscribe!
Thanks <3 Maria