Status: Complete

Love Tricked Me

Changes

"Ah! I'm so glad you're back!" My mom grinned as she welcomed me into her arms.

"Whoa... You look different..." Eric said slowly as he approached me.

"Shut up. You saw me last summer after your tour. I haven't changed much since then." I laughed.

"Yeah you have. John will-" he stopped mid-sentence once he saw my glare. "Sorry."

I just brushed it off and picked up my Louis Vuitton suitcase and started off to my room.

"Let me get it, sis." He smiled as he took the suitcase from me.

I followed him up the stairs in my three inch heels and stopped when I arrived at my bedroom door. He walked in and placed the bag on my bed.

"You coming in?" He chuckled.

I swallowed hard and stepped into my room for the first time since high school.

It hurt just as much as I thought it would. Pictures of John and I were plastered on the walls and his poetry book was lying on my dresser.

I lunged at the wall first and started ripping down the pictures and throwing them in my garbage. My perfectly manicured nails tore at the memories just like he tore my heart.

Once I got all the pictures, I picked up the book and tried to dispose of it. But I couldn't.

I looked behind me and saw Eric standing there with a frown.

"I am sorry, you know. But you never heard the whole story." He pointed out.

"I don't want to hear the whole story. You guys embarrassed me. Do you know what it feels like to find out that your first love was based off a big lie? No, you don't." I spat.

"Kimmy-"

"I'm not talking about this right now. It's Christmas, let's just forget about it." I sighed.

He took a step towards me and I quickly set down the book and wrapped my arms around him tightly. "I really missed you."

"I missed you too Kimmy... I'm not the only one."

"I know, I know. I just couldn't come back." I frowned as I pulled away.

"Well I know that Laur and Tim really want to see you tonight. What do you say?"

I stood there thinking for a second.

"This isn't a trick, right?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"You're home for the first time in four years. I'm not gonna press my luck." He answered.

"Good." I smiled. "I need to change first though."

"No, let's just go now." He whined.

"Ugh, fine." I groaned. I smoothed out my pencil skirt and followed him down the staircase.

"Mom, we're going out. See you later!" Eric called.

We walked outside and got in Eric's car. We drove about fifteen minutes to what I guessed what Tim and Laurens house. "Are they married?" I asked.

"Yeah. They invited you to the wedding." He informed me.

"Oh...right." I frowned as I got out of the car.

We walked up to the house decorated in with white lights and Eric entered first.

"Halvo!" Tim cheered as he walked over to him.

I walked in after him and turned to close the door.

"Is she with you?" Tim whispered. "She's hot!"

I turned around and smirked. "Tim, Tim, Tim. Checking out other women when you're married." I jokingly scolded.

"Kimmy?" He cried. "Holy shit!"

He ran over to me and picked me up, swinging me around.

"Nice to see you too." I laughed as he set me down. "Where's Laur?"

"She's in, uh, the second room on the left." He said pointing up the stairs.

I smiled and took off up the stairs.

I stopped when I heard hushed talking coming from the room. I opened the door and saw a pink room with toys everywhere. I looked and saw her standing over a crib with another figure.

"You had a baby?" I asked in a shocked whisper.

She turned around and so did the other person. I looked up and my eyes met his. His eyes were dim and sad. He looked even skinnier, if that was possible and his hair was very short. He was dressed in tight jeans, boots, and a flannel shirt. He also looked sadder than the last time I saw him. Was he always this way?

"Kimmy!" Lauren squealed. She walked over to give me a hug, but before she could I stepped out of the room and walked down the stairs as fast as I could in three inch heels.

"Did you see the ba-" Tim was about to ask, before he saw the look on my face.

"You guys are assholes."

John

I stood there with Lauren as she rocked my god daughter to sleep.

"She's getting here tonight." She reminded me.

"I know." I nodded.

We stayed silent for a second before I spoke again.

"I don't know what to do." I croaked.

"I don't know what to tell you." She sighed. "Maybe since she's coming back, she forgave you for what happened."

"You had a baby?" A whispered asked.

We turned around I saw her. She took my breath away. Her hair was pin straight and down to her shoulders. Her bangs were cut straight across her forehead. She was dressed completely different from the last time I saw her. She was wearing a tight black skirt that ended above her knees and a plain red shirt. She looked stunning, still.

"Kimmy!" Lauren grinned as she walked over to her.

Her expression turned angry and she walked out of the room. I heard her heels clicking down the stairs and Lauren turned to me.

"I'm sorry." She frowned.

"Me too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to everybody who commented! Somebody_who_cares, Xxxpeebeejayxxx, charluxlie, blaqrican, sowrongit'smelissa, S.H.E.L.B.Y. Jade, ClaudiaBiedles, Whilethefirewasout, Rawrpenguins, Therandaset, JessickerxMasscre, Koolaidlover101! You guys rock!

Comment and subscribe:)

Any predictions?