Status: Complete

Love Tricked Me

Party

"You're coming to the party right?" Lauren asked me as we walked to the park. She was pushing her 2 month old in a stroller next to me.

I still couldn't believe she had a baby while I was gone. It made me realize how stupid I was for leaving all of my friends behind in a split second decision.

"I'm not sure." I answered truthfully.

"Please Kimmy? Everyone's dying to see you." She pleaded.

"Yeah but he's going to be there."

"What happened with you two the other night?" She asked.

"He called me a stuck up bitch." I answered.

"He what?" She gasped.

"He called me a stuck up bitch." I repeated.

"Oh my god. He's been moping since you left and then the moment you come back he pulls that?" She scoffed. "I can't believe him."

"Me either." I mumbled under my breath.

"Will you please come though? For me and the guys?" She pleaded. "Nina bear wants you to come too, don't you?" She cooed to the little baby girl.

I looked down at her and smiled.

"Yeah, I'll go." I told her. "But only for this little cutie."

Lauren smiled and picked her up out of the stroller and placed her in the little baby swing, rocking her very gently.

"Do you still love him?" She asked randomly.

"What?" I asked, taken aback by the question.

"Do you still love John?"

"I...don't know." I mumbled.

"You don't know?" She laughed. "He still loves you more than anything."

"Yeah? He has a funny way of showing it." I spat.

"Come on, give him a break. It's the first time he's seen you in years. He had all these emotions rushing around and you do look really different..." She trailed off.

"Why is everybody so obsessed with the fact that I changed my looks?" I cried.

"Because you're just so...grown up. We all remember you as little Kimmy who wore skinny jeans and sweaters and kept everything in her pockets not a purse." She explained.

"Well I'm not a teenager anymore." I shrugged. "I guess I grew out of a lot of things."

"So you don't still love him?" She asked.

"I'm confused right now, Laur. I don't know. I want to hate him, I really do but when I see him I still get all nervous and stuff." I sighed.

"You still love him, sweetie."

"I do." I whispered.

"You guys need to start off fresh. Just forgive and forget until things go back to normal." She suggested.

"I don't want to forget. He's the love of my life, I can't just pretend that all those things didn't happen."

"Then maybe you should go back to being friends for awhile."

"Maybe that would be best." I sighed softly.

"Now go home and get ready. Dress in something that will make that sexually frustrated boy drool." She laughed.

"Okay." I chuckled. "Bye Nina." I said as I gave her a kiss.

"What? No bye Lauren?" She pouted.

"Bye Lauren." I waved. She laughed and started to walk home.

I wonder how this 'friends' thing is going to work out.

John

"Are you sure she's coming tonight?" I asked Eric over the phone as I got ready.

"Positive. She's already dressed...kind of."

"What do you mean 'kind of'?" I asked.

"She needs to put on some more clothes because her bra is showing!" He said loud enough so that she could hear him.

I laughed. "I've seen her in less."

"Dude! That's my sister!" He cried.

"Sorry, but it's true." I chuckled.

"Well now I'm not hungry. Goodbye!" He huffed before hanging up.

I shook my head and sat down to slip my boots on. I picked up my keys and walked downstairs.

"John?" My mom asked as she came out from the kitchen.

"Yeah?"

"Did you hear that Kimmy's back in town?" She asked.

"Yeah I did. I saw her a few days ago." I nodded, looking down.

"If you see her, tell her that she's welcome anytime." She told me.

"I will." I agreed before walking out the door.

I couldn't tell my mom that I had freaked out at her and called her awful things.

I drove to the party and when I arrived I was met with loud holiday music and a swarm and people. Some familiar, some not. I pushed my way to the kitchen and saw Lauren and Nina.

"Hey John." Lauren greeted.

"Hey Laur, hey Nina bear." I said giving the baby a kiss on the forehead. "Have you seen-"

"Bathroom." She answered. "But John, come on. Why would you call her a stuck up bitch?"

"She told you?" I asked, ashamed.

"Yeah." She replied shortly.

"I don't know, I was angry at her for leaving and angry at myself for everything. God, I'm so dumb." I groaned. "I'm sorry."

"Tell her that." Lauren said.

I was confused for a second then turned around to come face to face with Kimmy.

She looked even more different this time. She was in a lacey dress that showed the top of her bra and thigh high stockings with pumps. Everything about her screamed fuck me. I realized that she wasn't the cute teen I was used to. She's a woman.

"Are you going to say something or just keep eyeing me up?" She asked with a bit of humor.

I swallowed and looked her in the eye. "I'm sorry. For everything."

She just looked at me and nodded.

"Will you please forgive me?" I begged sincerely.

She tried to give me a cold look, but I saw her expression soften. She crossed her arms and looked at me closely. I saw her eyes travel down my chest and suddenly her hands pulled at my t-shirt until my collar bone was fully exposed.

She stared at my tattoos in awe for a second before her watery eyes met mine again.

"You're still my unus amor." I whispered to her.

Then she tore her hands from my chest and walked the other way.

It was worth a shot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww poor John:( he tries to be romantic but gets denied.
Thanks for the comments!
Kimmy's party outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/party_outfit/set?id=26150070
Comment and subscribe!!:)