Status: brand new

Almost Easy

Number Eight

'Little wittle baby' Michelle cooed at my stomach as she watched is bulge slightly in places as Mischief went crazy after we had gotten off the airplane ‘You are so active today!'

'He's driving me fucking crazy!' I groaned as he kicked at my ribs, sometimes I found myself wanting to punch my belly and just say "hey! Knock it off!", but you know, that'd hurt him.

'You are hurting your mummy!' Michelle leant over and pressed kisses all over my stomach, grinning as she felt him move around in there.

'You do know how weird that looks right?' Val chuckled, looking up from her blackberry, which she was furiously texting Matt on. Mainly because, we'd been here half an hour, and there was still no sign of any of the guys, I was beyond tired, and so so hungry. I guess she felt kind of guilty, even though in her state, I'm more concerned for her.

I was unsure if Michelle knew so I didn’t state that she should maybe consider calming down, stress is not good for a baby. I tried to convey the look with my eyes but she was too tired and stressed to pay attention.

I wasn’t really surprised they couldn’t get their shit together to be here on time, it wasn’t the first time. Hell, once we walked to the destination. But today I was very easily irritated, and it was starting to show.

'They'll be here in five...are you alright Ky?' Val asked absent minded

'I'm fine' I put my best smile on, hoping to convince her that I wasn’t at all unhappy in our current situation and it seemed to have worked 'How're you?'

She shot me a look, but never answered my question. Michelle was too busy still petting my stomach to even notice. We all stood next to our luggage in silence for the five minutes that followed, I was growing more and more impatient by the second, it probably wasn’t wise.

There was a loud whistle from the left of us, and all three of our heads turned in unison to spot who was the culprit. Three scary looking men advanced towards us, and I let out a small squeal as my eyes fell on Jimmy's tall stature.

I ran as fast as was safely possible towards him throwing myself into his embrace, inhaling deeply taking in as much of his scent as my lungs would let me. Before I looked up into that face that I had missed so much, his eyes of coarse were covered by a large pair of glasses, I rolled my eyes laughing as a large grin graced his features, lighting his face up.

'Hey shit head' He laughed pressing his lips hard into my own, making me smile, and a wave of safeness flood my veins.

'Let me say hey to her!' Matt whined, pulling me out of Jimmy's grasp, wrapping his huge arms around me, 'You've gotten so big!'

I grinned back at him, just as a flash went off to the side of us. I turned to see a few girls standing a little way back, all giggles and smiles as they stared at the three band members 'Can we get a picture?' The tallest of the girls asked politely.

I moved off to the side to stand with Michi and Val, proudly watching our boys making the day of a few teenagers.

Everything felt to be going perfectly, and that’s why I felt as if something was wrong...but at this moment I chose to ignore it, life is too short.