‹ Prequel: Fate Keeps Loathing.
Status: Finished.

Starting Forever.

Return.

Caro followed me home as I parked my aunts car in the drive way and she pulled in behind it. I had no escape. “Can I at least change out of my work clothes?” I asked tiredly. She nodded as I walked inside and told my aunt I was going out. She had no problem though she didn't need to she didn't control me. I changed into some shorts and a v-neck t-shirt before tying up my converse and walking back out. The early days of July had come which meant it was summer, my birthday would soon be coming up and I'd be turning 18.
I got in Caro's car and we rushed back to the house. I wasn't going to lie, I was scared when she got behind the wheel. She drove like a mad-woman.
The car stopped and their we sat. Outside the large house, everything looked dull and tired and old about it. Maybe it was just the fact the it was almost four and the sun was shining on it weirdly...

“Come on” Cee spoke getting out of the car. I slowly got out. I didn't feel right being here. Inside, I was a little worried, were the guys angry at me for leaving and would I end up being dinner?

I walked up the stairs and stopped at the door. “We're back” Caro yelled out. “We're?” Zack questioned as I stood on the step feeling like an outsider. It was almost like an invisible wall was build up between me and the house. “Oh” he spoke noticing me. I looked down biting my lower lip. He approached me and gave a smile. “We're glad you're here, he needs you” he spoke hugging me. “I'm sorry” I spoke feeling the hot tears build up. “Its alright, he realizes what he's done” Zack spoke and stepped aside. I walked in slowly moving towards the living room. Jimmy sat on the couch sitting back facing to me. I gasped quickly and looked up to see Matt, Brian and Johnny looking me and him, back and forth. I slowly walked around and sat on the couch beside him. He didn't move, just like Caro mentioned. He was like a statue. I turned slowly to see him stare off into space. His eyes were dark, he was hungry but he didn't do anything.
“Jimmy” I spoke slowly. He didn't move or do anything. I turned to everyone else who worriedly looked at both of us. “Jimmy, I'm sorry” I spoke trying not to cry. He didn't move. I frowned looking down at my hands. “What if I cut my hand and waved it in front of his face?” I questioned out loud. “Uh... Emily that would be suicide in this house” Zack mentioned. I laughed darkly. “Like my life matters” I spoke. “Don't you ever say that again” he spoke monotonously which made a few people gasp. I turned to him instantly and nodded. Tears slowly rolling down my face. I jumped into his lap and hugged him buring my face into his neck. “I'm sorry” I spoke and repeated. His arms stiffly wrapped around me and held me closely. “I'm sorry, I didn't react fast enough” he spoke. I turned to looking deeply into those dark eyes. “Its probably a bad thing for you to be so close” he whispered. I chuckled. “I could really care less” I spoke kissing him lightly on the lips. I pulled away from him to see he had his eyes closed. “You're so hard to resist” he breathed out heavily” I smiled and got up off him. “You should go feed, its been days” I spoke removing the broken necklace from his hands. He opened his eyes watching me take it and hold it in my own. “I'll be here when you get back, I promise” I spoke with a small smile. He smiled quickly and got up. “I love you Em” he spoke. “I love you too” I kissed him lightly before he left. I smiled and sat down on the couch. It wasn't until then where I noticed everyone has left.

The time passed by and it was then I took my time and walked upstairs to his room was. I was surprised to see how it didn't change. I sighed and went over falling asleep on my part of the bed. Things were ok now, he was ok. I though to myself as I slowly shut my eyes.

I woke to be in his arms. Shutting my eyes I smiled, snuggling into him but then quickly opened them again. “Fuck” I murmured. I sighed before removing the arm which was wrapped around me and started to get up before I was pulled back again. I ended up on top of him as he moved. “Don't leave” he groaned he was still half asleep with his eyes closed. “I can't, I would if I could but...I can't” “Why not...” he made a face as he opened his eyes. “My aunts probably flipping out that I'm not already home, she probably called the cops seeing me go out with Caro and not return” I spoke. He groan loudly. “Then at least let me take you back... and take your new car too” he yawned getting up and pulling on his jeans. I had kind of forgot about that. I bit my lip. “What kind of car is it...” I asked quietly. He grinned. “Follow me”

My eyes were almost bugged out of my head. “A L-Land Rover” I swallowed hard. “Yep” He casually spoke. I looked at him like he was insane. “Why do you do this?!” I asked walking around it. It was all custom done, all black. The rims around the tires to the hand crafted leather interior all of it was personalized to his liking which to my luck was to my liking as well. “Do what, spoil you, because I want to” he kissed my cheek and smiled. I shook my head, I didn't deserve him did I? Any other girl would have died to have a guy like him spend everything just for the things they wanted. I didn't even want a new car and look what I got out him! “You're crazy, and rich... and my aunts going to have a heart attack if this arrives in her driveway and I claim it as mine” I spoke. “We won't tell her” he spoke. “Is that fair?” he asked. I sighed and rolled my eyes. “Fine, you better drive it then” I spoke and got inside. He didn't ague and walked around climbing inside.