‹ Prequel: Fate Keeps Loathing.
Status: Finished.

Starting Forever.

Back.

We arrived at the house in no time. My aunts car was still parked outside meaning she still had to be home. I got out of my Rover and with Jimmy beside me we walked into the house.
“Emily?!” She yelled walking towards the kitchen. I stopped and so did she when she noticed who I was with. “Oh, that's where you were” She spoke in a discussed tone. I cringed and bite my lower lip. Jimmy just stood behind me, no comment.
“Yeah, Um, I think I'm going to go back” “Really” she spoke not liking the sound of that. Unlike my mom, my aunt was a bitch at times. She really wasn't too fond of my friends or my boyfriend so I knew I'd be getting shit about what had been going on. And unlike my mom who might have not liked my staying over at my boyfriends house over night my aunt would most likely scream and blow this all out of the water.

“You know I can't control you Emily but I know for a fact your parents wouldn't be that fond on you staying with ..him” she spoke rudely. I gave her a dirty look. “How would you know Maggy, you were never over to my house only on holidays but mostly for money or to cry to my mom!” I snapped. I wasn't going to deal with her insulting Jimmy like that right in his face.
“Emily!” She spoke shocked. “You know its true!” I pointed out. “Uh, well if you're going to be this way, get out of my house!” she snapped. I rolled my eyes. My mom had always said Maggy was a drama queen but I hadn't really saw it until now.
I walked past her and to the spare room where I stayed. I grabbed my clothes and stuffed them in the few bags I had around. I didn't have many things or I hadn't taken many things from the house, just the necessary objects I needed to survive with. “Here” I spoke handing them to Jimmy. He took them willingly and I picked up the rest of my things before walking out of the house. “Goodbye” I snarled and slammed the door. I stuffed my things in the back of the Rover and then walked around the left side. “Give me the keys, I'm driving” I spoke. Jimmy didn't speak a word, just agreed and passed the keys over once getting into the other side. I started up and zoomed out of the drive way. I noticed right away all my things from my old car were in this one. I grabbed my sunglasses and put them on. “Is their any decent music in here?” I asked. “Only all your favorites” he spoke. I turned to him and smiled. He was too good. 'Note to self, someone was going to get treated well tonight'. I kept in mind.

I drove up to my work and stopped. “I'll be right back, I need to pick up my paycheck” I spoke and kissed him before getting out.
I ran in and grabbed it before coming back out and climbing back in. “How much you make?” he asked once back on the road. “A little over five hundred” I spoke. I had been working steadily since our mind break up. I bit my lip. “We're back together ...right?” I asked as we pulled up into the driveway. “Uh, yeah” He spoke. “Okay, good” I said relieved. “I'd still be sitting on that couch if we weren't” he quietly spoke. I smiled and parked up next to Zack's black BMW. Caro and him had looked like they just returned. “Where were you two?” asked Zack looking at me weirdly as I stepped out of the drivers side. “To get my shit back to move in” I spoke removing my sunglasses and chucked them back in before shutting the door. “YES!” Caro screeched hugging me. I smiled “So where were you?” I asked. “Just getting back from hunting” She spoke and turned. We turned to see Matt's huge Black Hummer pull up, behind it, Brian's black Escalate. “You know theirs this thing called, car pooling?” I spoke out. Matt laughed. “I don't drive with Johnny” he replied and walked into the house. “Oh come on?” “Me either” Brian spoke following. I shook my head noticing Johnny's black Audi pull up. Ridiculous I though, really ridiculous.

We all sat in the living room chilling out. I lied out on the couch with my head resting against Jimmy's leg. “So Em, what do you want for your birthday, isn't it just in like... a couple weeks?” asked Brian. I smiled. “How about we celebrate yours before mine” I spoke. His was 7th, and Matt's was the 31st so there was three July birthdays now in this house.

“I want to party hard, like you did on your graduation” he laughed. I looked up to see Jimmy frown. “Its ok, I want to remember Brian's birthday unlike that grad party” I laughed. He looked down to me and smiled. “You better, because this time its my time to be the patient and you be the doctor” “Hey! If I don't recall you just yelled at her while I was the ONE to get her the aspirin” Caro spoke up, I pointed to her. “She's right” “Well.. you can be the doctor Sunday morning” he smiled. I rolled my eyes. “I'll get my revenge...” I darkly spoke a smile spread across my face to make it all perfect.
“Oooo” The guys spoke. “Shut up, what's the worst she could do?” he asked looking down at me. “Really?” I gave him a look. He grinned and I kept that in mind. After Brian's birthday was going to be one hell of a day.