‹ Prequel: Fate Keeps Loathing.
Status: Finished.

Starting Forever.

Forever.

We walked back to the house and I ran into Matt and Brian who hugged me and said Happy Birthday to me. We all walked into the house. “So is their a chance I could steal Emily for like...awhile?” Caro asked. I turned to Jimmy who shook his head no. Caro laughed. “See this is why we went shopping earlier I knew he wouldn't leave your side she spoke and held out a box” I smiled. Opening it slowly. I was grinning like a little kid when I saw the black purse Caro had got me. “AH I love it!” I spoke and opened it up looking through out. “Told ya” Zack spoke. I looked up at him weirdly. “YOU picked this out?” I asked surprised. He nodded. “I know shocker huh?” Caro smiled. I laughed. “Thank you guys” I spoke.

Right away I went upstairs and dumped all my old things out of my old bag and started putting them in my new bag. Putting my phone, back up make up, note pad, a couple pens, wallet and camera into it. I placed it up on the dresser in the bedroom and turned.

“I have something for you, lets just say Matt, Brian and Johnny helped out pick out this one” Jimmy spoke. I gave him a questionable look. He pulled out a long chain on the end of it was the key. I frowned seeing this. Remembering the day I had yelled at him and pulled it off breaking it. “Turn around” he spoke so I did and he fastened it on around my neck. I picked it up between my fingers and sighed. “I'm sorry for breaking it” I frowned feeling my eyes well up. “Shh, forget about” he spoke hugging me. I smiled. I had no reason to cry today. It was my birthday and I had everyone here I ever wanted. Things would be good.

“So what are you guys doing tonight?” Caro asked wiggling her eyebrows. I laughed as we hung out in the back yard. The guys had gone somewheres to do something leaving part of the afternoon for Caro and I. “I'm hoping dinner and then come back here and just chill, I'm really in no mood to party, I just want it to be all of us” “Aw” she smiled. “Kind of like it was when I turned 100” she laughed. I giggled. How weird was it to hear and see a girl who only looked 18 like me say she was over a hundred years old. I couldn't wait for that.

“So I need to know, say I wake up tomorrow and I'm not human, what will I expect?” I asked. She grinned. “I'll leave that for you to figure out, though I'll tell ya this, the moment you take in the first whiff of blood you're going to be a beast!” she giggled. I laughed out loud. Wow could I not wait for that...

“So you really think its going to happen tonight?” she grinned. I shrugged. “Well Jimmy hasn't mentioned anything about a birthday present to me yet...” I spoke. She nodded. “I seriously can't wait, its been a really long time since another girl vamp has been in the house” she smiled. I nodded. I couldn't wait. It might only be a few hours until I became forever stuck in time.
I smiled but then freaked a little when my phone started to vibrate in my pocket. “God, I'm not use to this” I laughed. And read the on coming message.

“Go get dolled up, I'm taking you out tonight, love you-J”

“What was that all about?” asked Cee. “I have to go, he's taking me out tonight, what am I going to wear?!” I asked standing up from the patio table. She smiled. “I can help with that, go shower and I'll go dug through your closet to find something” She spoke as we rushed into the house.

“Okay so I have three outfits” she spoke as they lied out on the bed. I was wrapped up in a towel my hair down wet. I sighed. I wasn't never the type of girl to get all dressed up or wear dresses not unless I was made to.
“This wasn't easy” she added. I nodded looking over the clothes. “I like this one” I said poking at the black leather like wrap skirt which stopped a little above my knees and with the black tank top and red low v-neck shirt which would go over it. Even though I wore a similar outfit to my parents funeral, the same skirt and a black shirt over that I didn't mind re-wearing it again, even though I wasn't going to be wearing the SAME thing. I grabbed the clothes and ran back into the bathroom, slipping on the clothes. I pulled my hair up and then walked out. Walking down the hall and to Zack and Caro's room. Cee would be doing it all tonight. Hair, Clothes and Make up.
I sat down at on the bench at the old beauty table she must had gotten throughout the years. “So I'm thinking a black smoky eye and sexy lips” she spoke smiling at me through the mirror. “He's going to love you!” she practically sang. I laughed as she started on my hair. Tonight was going to be amazing.

I slipped into some black flats and looked through the floor length mirror which stood in the corner of Caro's room. “You look hot!” she laughed. “He'll want to suck the life outta you for sure!” she added. I giggled.
I walked down stairs to be a little taken back. He stood alone in the walk way inside the house. Wearing a sleek black suit and black pants, nice shoes that were shinned and his hair was done, like it always done. I smiled widely and walked down the stairs meeting him. “Great timing” he lowly spoke kissing me right away. “I guess so” I smiled. We walked out the front door. I grabbed my new purse which happened to match perfectly with my outfit of red and black, actually both of us matched well, as he wore all black, head to toe.
He directed us over to his black truck and walked me over to my side opening the door. I smiled and climbed inside. It was a matter of milliseconds before he was inside with me. I smiled placing my hand in his as we drove off and towards the town. I didn't bother asking where we were going, it'd be somewheres over priced and to nice even for the richest of people around here. I wasn't going to argue. Today was my birthday, I wanted no bad memories.

He pulled into an empty parking slot at one of the richer ocean front restaurants and I smiled. Getting out of the truck the strong sent of the ocean filled my nose. I had never really been here before. My parents had maybe had some meeting like dinners here once or twice before but I remember them complaining on how pricey everything had been. We walked hand in hand inside the building and once the doorman saw us, walked us right away to the spot we would be dining at this evening. He looked a little pale, walking a little quicker than a normal person would walk. “Did you threaten his life or something” I whispered. Jimmy just smiled. “Possibly” he replied. I sighed wanting to roll my eyes but held back, a lot of the towns people watched us as we passed. Gossiping after words about stories they probably heard, lies and myths.
We were sat down at a open table in a back room. It was candle lit and we sat alone in the center of the large room. “I don't know how you do it, but you always amazing me every time” I smiled turning to see his eyes sparkle. “Only the best for you love” he spoke taking the hand he held of mine and kissed it lightly. I smiled, blushing lightly. Sometimes I swore he forgot what century he was living in.

I didn't know what he had in mind, but the food that he had to have ordered before hand had arrived shortly after we sat down. I smiled noticing my favorite foods in front of me. I looked up to see him eat away like a “normal” person. I shook my head a smile still spread across my face.
“You know, you don't have to eat with me” I spoke picking up the glass of wine he had gotten for us. Even though I wasn't even legal to drink I guess some how we both seemed to pass as of age. “I know that, but we're in public and it would be a little weird for me just not to, plus I want this to be as natural for you as possible” he spoke. I nodded my eyebrows high into my forehead. Sure, natural, what was that supposed to me anyways?

We eventually finished and then we soon left the restaurant walking along the sandy beach below it. I held my flats in my hand as I let the cool sand run across my feet. “So you've never asked me what I got you for your birthday” he asked as the sun slowly began to set. I lightly shrugged. “Having you everyday in my life is a gift of its own” I smiled up to him as he pulled me closer towards him. Our bodies seemed to mold together perfectly. “You're too perfect” he breathed out moving a piece of my hair behind my ear. I shook my head smiling. “No you are” I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him down to kiss me. I felt like I was in a movie and it was the ending to a perfect scene.

“I did get you something though” he smiled. I stepped back as he dug around in his pants pockets. He pulled out what looked to be a ring box. I lightly gasped and looked up straight into those beautiful eyes. “Its not what you think it is because you are already mine forever, but I do want you to have it, it belonged to my mother” he spoke and opened the box. Inside was an engagement ring. “Oh my god” I spoke. As he took it out and held up my hand sliding it on to my finger perfectly. “Wow, how old is it?” I asked. “Almost 300 years old” he replied watching my actions seriously. The thing on my finger was probably now worth so much. “My father had gotten it for her” he added. I stared down at the brass ring, a good sized pearl sat inside of it. “Thank you” I spoke and hugged him tightly, I knew for sure (not that I wasn't sure before) that I meant a lot to him. We walked back to his truck and headed home. This whole day had been perfect and for once I couldn't be happier.

I walked up the stairs and into the house. “Hey” he spoke stopping me. I turned just in time for him to scoop me up and carry me upstairs. I smiled and kissed him once reaching the top and then the next thing I knew we were in the bed room. I blinked a couple of times a little taken back but I didn't have much time to focus on that, his lips were on mine. I kissed him back passionately as his hands snaked around the back of my skirt pulling down. I giggled and started to undo his shirt. In no time we soon lied on the bed, I was nearly fully undress although he only was missing his shirt. He hovered above me breathing quickly, his eyes were almost turned black and his fangs were poking out of his gums. I stared up to him unafraid. I pushed back his already messed up hair and smiled. “Don't resist any longer my love” I spoke and smiled. His eyes fully turned black and he kissed me passionately for the last time. I turned my neck to the right and he left trails of kisses down my jaw line until hitting the pulse in my neck. I relaxed completely as he paused and kissed my neck. The next feeling I felt was a strike of pain in my neck. I bite my lip ignoring the pain, not wanting to scream, already knowing this was the hardest thing he'd ever have to do. Closing my eyes I then felt the life slowly drain out of me. The next time I'd open them, I would forever left in time.
♠ ♠ ♠
This right here, has been the longest chapter out of ANY story I have ever written! :D