‹ Prequel: Fate Keeps Loathing.
Status: Finished.

Starting Forever.

Newborn.

I could faintly hear talking from...downstairs? I listened in. “She isn't up yet?” Caro's voice sounded worried. “No, I better had not fucked something up” Jimmy's voice was next to speak. I smirked. Oh no, nothing had seemed different, except for this of course. I slowly opened my eyes. Blinking a couple times to see everything around me the same as it was the night before. I rubbed my eyes and slowly removed the sheets off me. I looked down to see I had nothing on underneath them. I grabbed them fast again wrapping myself up as I slowly got up and walked across the room, I opened the closet and pulled some clothes out. I slipped them on and then walked back out chucking the sheet on the bed and zoomed into the bathroom. I turned on the light and smiled. On the outside, I looked like the same girl from days past, on the inside you could say things were a little...different. I wanted to laugh, my super un-human speed was amazing. But I knew downstairs all ears would be listening up here on me. So I stayed as stealth as possible. I fixed my hair and then applied some make up before walking out of the room and down the hall. I stopped at the stairs. Peaking around the corner seeing no one in site, they all were probably in the kitchen. I smiled and slowly walked down the stairs into the kitchen were everyone sat around. I cleared my throat and thats when all eyes were on me. I giggled finding it funny, all of them looked so scared. Jimmy breathed a sigh of relief as Caro screamed and jumped around running over to hugging me tightly. “So how does it feel, to be dead?” she asked smiling. I laughed and shook my head. “I don't feel any different to tell you the truth” “I'm still shocked you took it so...quietly” Zack spoke walking up to Caro wrapping an arm around her waist. “Well I didn't want to make it so hard on him” I spoke looking over to Jimmy who just stared at me in aw. “Yeah, I was a little disappointed” Brian mentioned smirking walking past me. I rolled my eyes. “I want a hug” Matt held out his arms. I hugged him tightly. “Pretty strong for a newbie” he spoke as I let go of him. I laughed. “Oh yeah” I smiled. I walked past Johnny who high-fived me and then over to Jimmy who stood alone in the kitchen while the others left the house doing their own thing.

“I just can't believe it” he spoke and smiled. I nodded. “I know, it doesn't seem real yet” I spoke. He smiled widely. “Wait until you get your first smell of blood, then you'll feel its real” he lowly laughed. I nodded. “Speaking of which...are you hungry?” he asked. I shook my head. I didn't really know what hungry was supposed to feel like. My stomach felt empty but it didn't ache for food. I ran my tongue over my teeth, all my boring old teeth were just in their, no sharp ones. I sighed. “Its kinda boring, I don't know how its different than being human” I spoke. Jimmy laughed. “Time will show you” he spoke and took my hand pulling me into the living room with him. I smiled sitting in his lap as we sat on the couch. “What's on todays plans?” I asked. “Well, there is going to be a lot of hanging around here, their is no way you are going into town or going around people” he spoke seriously. “Aw...” “Besides your soon going to have to help pack up all our things” “What” I turned to him. I knew we wouldn't be living here for a long time but still, moving now? “Yeah, I'm hoping by next year we will be in our own place somewheres near Long Beach” He smiled. I smiled back before kissing him. He worried me there for a moment. I didn't want to leave this place yet.

The day passed on and by the time three o'clock came my gums were starting to really ache. “Ugh, okay, my gums are killing me” I spoke. Jimmy turned to me and grinned. “Have you looked in the mirror lately Em, your eyes are pitch black” Zack spoke. I stood up and walked over to the mirror which hung in the hall by the office. “AH!” I screamed and stared at myself shocked. An uproar of laughter could be heard from the living room. I slowly walked back into their view. “I'd shut up if I were you” I snarled. Everyone went dead silent. I was a little surprised myself how evil I sounded. Jimmy stood up and walked over to me. “Come on lets get you something to eat” he spoke. I nodded as we walked into the kitchen. Everyone stayed quiet and watched as to how I was going to react to this. I stood on the other side watching everyone watch me. Jimmy dug through the fridge, I guess their was still uneaten food in their. He pulled out a locked jar and looked over to me. I looked at it and then up to him. No big deal right? I shrugged my shoulders to everyone else. Nothing was happening yet. He lowly chuckled and opened the jar. I smiled to everyone else and then stopped my eyes turning falling right on the open jaw. I could feel my mouth start to water. My whole body just want to leap at that jar and devour what was inside. “Its human” he spoke. I wanted to die now. I was going to drink human blood. “Emily?” he spoke looking at me weirdly. I shook my head and walked away. “I don't want to drink it” I spoke super quickly and walked out the front door. “Emily!!” He stood in front of me. “Just drink it” “No, I'm not drinking it” I spoke as he held it in front of me. Oh how I just wanted it but my head was stopping me. “No one died from this, it was taken from a blood bank, Em, you know we don't hunt down and kill humans, and even if someone died from this...no one killed them” he spoke holding it out. I turned to see everyone looking out the front window waiting. I turned back and took it. As soon as I let the cool liquid hit my mouth it was like I was drinking liquid heaven. I handed him back the empty jar. “More” I ordered. He chuckled. “And this is why we aren't going around any people any time soon” he smirked and walked inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D