I'll Be Damned If You're the Death of Me

026

Me and Danny got to Ben's around 2 or so and just hung out.

"Hello?" James answered his phone. "Yes, this is him. Yes. Oh... So what do I need to do? Okay, thanks. Brooklyn is anemic. I have to go to the pharmacy and get her vitamins, I'll be back." James grabbed his coat and left.

10 minutes after James left, the doorbell rang and Ben answered.

Reyna walked through the door and hugged Ben's neck and smiled.

Holy shit.

"Bekah!" She screamed.

"Hey, how are you doing?" I got up and hugged her. She waved at Danny and smiled at me. "I'm doing pretty good actually, how about you?"

"I'm good. Not to be rude, but..."

Ben locked their hands together and pulled her closer and she smiled at me.

"Ohhhhhhh! Well, that's cool. When did this happen?" I laughed.

"Like last week. Well we're going out, we'll be back in a bit. Brooklyn is asleep in my bed, if you want to wake her up."

"I have to make a bank run, will you be okay here?" Danny asked me.

"Everyone's leaving!" I pouted.

"Cameron texted me and said he's coming over and James will be back soon. You'll be alright." Danny laughed.

I scanned the TV and Brooklyn came and crawled into my lap.

"Where's Daddy?" She twirled my hair around her finger, and then James walked in with a white sack bag.

"Daddy went to get you some candy to make you feel better!"

At first, she refused. She was not letting James stick anything in her mouth. So we had to force it in and she cried for 30 minutes after.

"Do you wish we were still together? For Brooklyn, of course." James asked me.

I tried to not smile. "Is this relevant?"

James shrugged. "I was just curious."

"Sure you were."

-an hour later-

Ben and Reyna arrived back about 30 minutes before and went directly to his room and shut the door. They came out about 10 minutes later and Ben was buckling his pants.

"Seriously? You guys must not have good sex."

"I feel awkward making noises when there are a lot of people in the next room, plus a child."

"Anyways, pussy is pussy." Ben piped in.

"Pshh, you would say that Bekah." James smirked.

I coughed. "Excuse me?"

"You're a moaner."

"Okay anyways..." Ben said.

"And what does this have to do with anything?"

"I just wanted you to realize that."

"Hmmm, okay, I don't think that was needed to say."

"Yes it was, you thought it was weird, but it's only weird because you're kinky."

Danny laughed.

I glared at Danny. "Do not agree with him!"

"Well, it's true."

"Okay well James, you're a biter and Danny, you're a scratcher!"

They both got quiet.

"Wine, anyone?" Sam asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
GO SUBCRIBE TO THE SEQUEL. THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS WILL BE NUMBER 30.

reyna's back!
questions/comments?
i love you guys! <3