I'll Be Damned If You're the Death of Me

027

3 weeks later-

My phone was ringing at 4 in the morning. It was just ringing away on the nightstand.

"Bekah, cut that damn thing off." Danny put the pillow over his face.

"Whaa?" I answered into the phone.

"Bekah, it's Reyna."

"Hi, Reyna, I'm thrilled that you're calling me, BUT I'M TRYING TO SLEEP. DA FUCK."

"I'm pregnant."

I dropped my phone on the floor.

"BEKAH!" I heard someone screaming.

"I'm sorry, you're what?!" I picked up the phone.

"I'M HAVING YOUR BROTHER'S BABY."

"What, how did this happen!?"

"Well you see he put his-"

"STOP! HOW FAR ARE YOU?!"

"Maybe a month?"

"Holy shit, does he know?"

"I think he suspects I am..."

"Well, are you happy?"

"I'm about to burst of happiness."

"Aw, I'll come over first thing in the morning!"

"Okay, see you then!"

I hung up the phone and curled up under the covers.

I woke up around 1, Danny was still sleeping.

"Danny."

"Hm," He groaned and stretched.

"I'll be back in a little while, okay?" I kissed his cheek and walked out of the house and headed to Ben's.

I walked in and Reyna was sitting on the couch with a scary look on her face.

"Oh my God, Bekah I can't do this! I'm such an idiot I CAN'T be pregnant!" She got up and screamed at me.

"What? Why? What's wrong?"

"I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M GOING TO FUCKING DO!"

"Okay, calm down, breathe!"

"How the fuck did you do it?! I'm panicking!"

"Let's go... get coffee."

"Thank you." I said to the server as she set our beverages in front of us.

"I'm a nervous wreck. How can I raise a baby?"

"Okay for starters, you're lucky you're getting pregnant now then when I did, because Asking Alexandria doesn't tour back to back like they used to. You just cannot stress, okay? I did a lot of things I shouldn't have done when I was pregnant, and now I'm regretting it because it might be why Brooklyn is anemic. I didn't go to the doctor regularly and I didn't do a lot of things I was supposed to do, and I'm lucky Brooklyn didn't get anything severe."

"How did you do it? When James left after Brooklyn being barely a month old... I wouldn't have been able to let him go."

"It was rough. You're emotionally unstable and you're a mess, and it sucks not having any support. Even though I was with Danny, it was always so worth having Brooklyn when James came home. I felt like everything was okay when he was here. I always made sure I had a great relationship with him because he holds a spot in my heart no one else will EVER have. No one will ever understand the love I have for that man."

"I'm not strong like you, though. I can't be alone like that. I'm CLINGY." She laughed.

"Maybe by then Asking Alexandria will be everywhere and they'll have so much money they won't need to tour anymore."

"Yeah, but we'll still be living in that damn apartment, Ben is NEVER letting that thing go."

"It holds a lot of memories." I chuckled.

"You really love James, don't you?"

I sighed. "He is my significant other, my soul mate."

"I thought that was Danny?"

"Having a kid changes everything. You learn so much about yourself. If Brooklyn was Danny's, I guarantee me and Danny would be over with, he would be paying child support and wouldn't be around. We weren't fit to raise a child, but me and James were different. James was in it for the long term, and it worked out. He was the one. I got so lucky. But I fucked everything up."

"He'll forgive you, he loves you, more than you know."

"I hope you're right."
♠ ♠ ♠
sequel is up guys, go subscribe! only 3 chapters left of this!