Status: Under construction! Sorry its been taking me for ever to upload, I had planned on putting up about 3 more chapters at once that I had been working on but they disappeared off my computer and now I have to rewrite all of them! I HATE TECHNOLOGY :(

You and I

Bowling

I had about an hour and a half before I had to be at the bowling alley. I was currently sitting in he middle of my small walk in closet trying to decide what to wear. I had been sitting there for about 15 minutes. Finally i decide on an outfit.So I set it on my bed and then I  went and hopped in the shower. I wrapped a towel around my body before doing my hair. Then I quickly went into my room and got changed by the time I was done it was 7:45 I put on my shoes and and grabbed my bag. When I finally got to the bowling alley I made my way inside quickly. I looked around trying to find Kellan but when I didn't see I decided to get my shoes. I walked up to the counter and asked guy at the desk for a size 9. He was about my age or maybe a little older. He handed me my shoes plus a piece of paper. I thanked him before turning around and opening the paper, I laughed realizing it was his number. I closed it again and put it in my pocket not wanting to seem rude. Just then I ran into what felt like a brick wall making me tumble to the ground. 
"Ow I'm sorry I wasn't looking" I expressed before looking up. 
"Are you okay? And it was all my fault"said Kellan.
"Dude what are you on I thought I ran into a wall for a second there" I said laughing while getting up.
"Why thank you for noticing I have been working out a little" he said picking up my shoes.
"A little my ass" I said while rubbing my butt slightly. He chuckled before pulling me behind towards one of the lanes. Tingles ran up my arm as he pulled me along gently. 
"Guys this is Alanza, Alanza this is Peter, Nikki,Jackson,Elizabeth,and you already met Ashley" he said
"Hi" I said waving with a smile my hand still in Kellan's right hand and my shoes in his left. We sat down while they finished putting  the names into the computer and I put on my shoes.
"Okay everyone so the order is Elizabeth,Peter,Nikki,Ashley, Alanza, Kellan and then the king of bowling himself me" said Jackson. 
"Yeah we will see about that" I said smugly. 
"Are you challenging me?"asked Jackson smiling at me.
"Unless you're scared " I said smiling back. He stared at me and I stared back and without breaking eye contact he said" I like her Kellan." Everyone just laughed and we started our game. 
"So Alanza how long have you lived here" questioned Jackson as he sat next to me.
"hm about a week almost two" I explained. 
"How are you liking it here?" he asked.
"It's great it's not that much different from San Diego" I told him honestly.
"Why did you move here then?" he asked. 
"I wanted to peruse a career in singing so I moved up here" I explained.
"That's cool" he said. 
"If you would excuse me I'm going to get a ball" I said. 
"Sure" he said smiling. So I got up went over to the racks with the balls on them.
"I didn't know you sang I thought you were a gymnast" said Kellan from behind me.
"I am I just came here to be a singer"I said checking the weight of one ball and deciding it was good.I then turned around to face him.
"Why?" I asked.
"No reason" he said rubbing his head awkwardly.
"Alright then are you ready to go watch me beat Jackson?" I said giggling. 
"Yeah" he said laughing with me.
We walked back over to everyone just when it was my turn.I walked up to the lane ball in hand. I pulled my arm back before swinging it forward slightly and letting the ball roll down the lane. The ball then crashed into all the pins knocking them all over everyone cheered. I turned around and looked at Jackson. He just stuck his tongue out at me I laughed and sat down in my seat.
"Lucky shot" I heard him mutter to himself.
--- an hour and a half later---
I had beat Jackson pretty bad by the end of the game. He wasn't to happy about he kept complaining about how I cheated making everyone laugh. I had given everyone hugs except Kellan because when I went to give him one he was already walking to his car. It left me kinda of upset and confused. Anyways I drove home and took off my shoes by the door. I walked over to my windows and closed the curtains then I stripped off my clothes until I was in my undergarments then I ran my self a bath.I got in and let the warm water surround me. I sat in the bath for a while thinking about the good news I would hopefully be getting tomorrow and why Kellan acted so strange tonight, before I decided to get out. When I got out I wrapped a towel around my body and walked into my room. I pulled out a bra,underwear, anda tank top. once I was done I climbed into bed and went to sleep.