Status: Under construction! Sorry its been taking me for ever to upload, I had planned on putting up about 3 more chapters at once that I had been working on but they disappeared off my computer and now I have to rewrite all of them! I HATE TECHNOLOGY :(

You and I

Club

It was around 6 in the evening and Rose,Leticy, and I had just finished a movie, when we decided to get ready because we all know how long it takes us to get ready. 

"So what are you guys wearing." I asked them as they went through their suitcases. 

"Well I am wearing leather shorts andthis cute lacy top that I bought yesterday." said Rose.

"What about you Tee Tee" I asked Leticia using another one of her nicknames.

"I'm debating between my sequin dress or my mini skirt and a tank top"she said holding up both options. 

"I say the dress" I told her.

"Me too" said Rose as she started getting changed , Leticia then followed behind her.

"What about you Al's what are you wearing?" asked Rose as she put on her shorts. 

"Just this little black dress dress I bought today" I said standing up to go get it.I pulled it out of the closet and searched for a pair of heels to wear.Once I found a pair I walked back into my room where the were finishing and I began to get dressed.

"Hello sexy" Rose shouted as I walked into the bathroom after I put on my dress. 

"Whatever Rosie" I said playfully pushing her,before  grabbing my make up bag and setting it on the counter. 

"Can I use your straightener TeTe" I asked. She made some weird noise, that I took as a yes, while lining her eyes with liquid eyeliner.I ran the straightener over my hair before fixing to make it look messier and not so neat. It was gonna get messed up after all of my dancing anyways. After I was done I did my make up and looked myself over in the mirror. 

"You done yet it 8: 45 and we don't know where the club is" shouted Rose into the bathroom. 

"Hmmm umm" I mumbled out while brushing my teeth.

"What the hell was that?" asked Leticia.

"I said I'm done" I announced after I was finished,"let's go".
I slid on my shoes and grabbed my dark purple clutch along with my keys and phone before we left. Once we were in the car I decided to call Ashley and let he know we were on our way. 

"That's fine everyone just got here" she explained. 

"Alright I can't wait for you to meet my friends from back home" as soon as I said this Rosie started screaming in excitement.

"I can't wait to meet them either" she said laughing.
After that we said our goodbyes and we arrived at the club ten minutes later. Ashley and Nikki were waiting outside.

"Hey guys" I said as we approached.I gave them both hugs before introducing them to Rosie and TeTe.

"Why didn't you tell us they were famous" whispered Rosie as we followed the girls inside.

"I thought I told you" I said laughing.

"Sure you did" she said.They lead us to a sectioned off part of the club. Seats lined the walls and there was a row of tables in the center. The curtains were a deep purple and the room was covered in colorful lights, in fact the whole club was.

"Look who is here" announced Ashley. Everyone looked and smiled as they saw me standing. I made my way around the room giving everyone hugs and saying hello. Kellan was the last one I reached.

"Hey" I said shyly remembering how we left off the last time I saw him. He pulled me into a hug and murmured a 'hi' in my ear. We pulled apart when we heard someone clear their throat I pulled away quickly and stood to the side of Kellan blushing slightly, I heard Kellan chuckle and smiled.

"Oh um yea everyone this is Rosania and Leticia, Rose and Leticia this is... Everyone" I said introducing them. After that everyone sat and began to converse with one another. I sat down next to Kellan. 

"I'm sorry for the way I acted last time we meet", said Kellan "it was rude to just leave without saying goodbye."

"It's alright I just didn't understand why you left in such a rush, but now I understand." I explained to him.

"Wait why do you think I just left?" asked

"Well I thought it was because you didn't like me" I told him seriously.

"Are you serious? How could I not like your funny, sweet, and incredibly beautiful" he said making me blush.

"Well thank you I suppose, but then why did you leave like that?" I asked now confused. He scratched the back of his head nervously before saying

"Well i know I am wrong now but when I found you wanted to become a singer I thought you just wanted to hang out with for me for fame."

"That is absolutely ridiculous, who said I need you to get famous" I said laughing at how ridiculous it was
.
"Hey leave me alone at least I know I'm not the only one who jumps to conclusions" he said sticking his tongue out at me.I leaned in closer to him and whispered in his ear "Nope just you", before pulling back and standing up.

"Excuse me everyone, as some of you al ready know I have some amazing news" I began. Everyone looked at me before I continued.

"A couple days ago I was signed to Colombia Records" I announced. After that everybody cheered and congratulated me.
 
"That's great Alanza I am so happy for you" Kellan said as I sat back down.

"Thanks and I did it with out you" I said giggling slightly.

"I'm never gonna live this down am I" he asked smiling at me.

"Not any time soon, no" I said replied back. 

"Alls let's go dance" expressed Rose loudly.I laughed before asking Kellan if he was alright with me leaving him. He replied with an 'it's okay'. So I grabbed Rose's hand as she pulled me along with her. Leticia followed behind us until we reached the dance floor. We all danced around crazily to 'Fancy' by Iggy Azalea. After the song ended someone came up and tapped me on the shoulder. 

"Do you think I could possibly steal you away for one song?" asked Kellan. 

"Yeah they won't mind" I said as Talk Dirty came on. He smiled at me before spinning me around so that me my back was facing him. Then he placed his hands on my hips before pulling me into him. 

"Well someone's a little aggressive" I giggled out as I swayed my hips with his. He just laughed. Half way through the song I leaned my had back onto his shoulder. Once we danced to a couple songs I turned around and shouted over music "wanna go back."

He nodded and grabbed my hand leading me back. 

"Did you guys have fun?" asked Peter, all we did was nodded. Kellan sat down and I sat down next to him my small hand still in his big one. I chatted with Leticia since Rose was no where to be found. 

"Does anyone want a drink?" I asked. Everyone shouted out there drinks except for Ashley,Elizabeth and TeTe.

"Okay so a 2 beers and a cosmo" I stated. I turned to Kellan and asked," do you wanna come?"He nodded and followed me out to the bar. 

"Do you want anything?" I asked.

"Um sure I will take a beer" he said.

"Can I have 3 beers,a cosmo and an apple martini" I said to the bartender. He gave me the amount and I went to grab my credit card when Kellan pulled out his wallet and handed him his card.

"I could've paid for those ya know" I said as the bartender placed our order on the counter.

"I was being a Gentleman" he said smiling making those cute dimples visible.

"Well Mr.Gentleman you can carry the beers" I said grabbing my martini and Nikki's cosmo. He chuckled and grabbed them. 
---------------------4 hours later -------------------
 It was about 1 o'clock and I was a little bit more than tipsy. I had danced with everyone, including Peter. I had just gotten off the dance floor and came and sat next to Kellan leaning my head on his shoulder. 

"I'm sleepy"I said yawning.he chuckled as I dozed off.  
♠ ♠ ♠
Srry it took me a while
Comment and subscribe