Status: Under construction! Sorry its been taking me for ever to upload, I had planned on putting up about 3 more chapters at once that I had been working on but they disappeared off my computer and now I have to rewrite all of them! I HATE TECHNOLOGY :(

You and I

Mall and more

I woke up the next morning so full of joy and excitement. When I had gotten home yesterday I called my family and my friends and told them the great news. As expected they were all proud of me. My mother had insisted on me coming back down soon to celebrate. Which I couldn't refuse because I mean it's my mom. Then invited my two best friends down to celebrate. But after I had given the news to everyone I started working on the song I would be doing for my first single. Today was going to be a good day for me. I got dressed and did my hair and makeup ,before leaving for the bank to deposit my check.

Once I was done at the bank I decide to go shopping. But no one to go with so I decided to text Ashley and Nikki(I go there numbers before I left Thursday night) to see if they wanted to go along with me. Plus I wanted to tell the good news since I only told everybody that I wanted to be a singer. I never told them about the demo. Which reminded me that I hadn't told my first friend in L.A what had happened.  They both replied back a couple minutes later with a yes each. We agreed to meet. At the mall in 15 minutes. 

When I reached the mall I got out of my car and walked inside immediately spotting Ashley and Nikki. 

"Hey guys" I said as I approached them. 

"Hey Ally" they both said at the same time. We all laughed before we started walking around.

"How are you doing?"asked Nikki.

"I've been good I actually got some good news yesterday" I said not being able to hold in my smile.

"Care to share?" asked Ashley.

"Well as you guys know I came to pursue my dream of being a singer. And couple days ago I got a call to do a demo at Sony entertainment studios. And yesterday they called me back in and told me I got signed!" I explained to them excitedly. 

"I am so happy for Ally,I may have only known you for a short period of time but your a great girl and you deserve it"said Ashley giving me a hug.

"Congrats girly I'm really happy for you" expressed Nikki. 

"I have an idea we are going clubbing tonight to celebrate" said Nikki.

"I'm up for it can I invite my friends from San Diego?" I asked.

"Do you really think we would mind?" asked Ashley laughing, I laughed too.

"I don't know if I should wear a dress or not" I said looking through the dresses on the rack. 

"I think you should, you've definitely got the legs for one" said Ashley. 

"Thanks" I said giggling. I continued to look through the racks as well as Ashley and Nikki. 

About 10 minutes later Ashley and Nikki had already found there outfit. Me on the other hand I was still looking, that is until I found a black shirt long sleeve dress.

"What about this one?" I asked holding.

"I like it but maybe you should try it on" said Nikki.I nodded before walking over to a dressing room. I slid on the dress before walking out. Ashley whistled as I turn around. I laughed and said,"I'll take that as a complement". After that I changed back and grabbed the other girls dresses before they could say anything and walked to the cash register.

"What do you think your doing?" they asked.

"What does it look like I'm doing,paying for your stuff" I answered handing the girl my credit card. She then handed me three separate bags. I said thank you before turning back to the girls. 

" You didn't have to do that you know" stated Nikki. 

" Yeah but I wanted to so it's all good " I replied back. 

"Now do you guys wanna go eat cus I am starving" I said rubbing my stomach.

"Yeah, but we're paying"said Ashley sticking her tongue l copied her actions before follow them out of the store and to the food court. 

Once we had finished eating we parted ways and promised to meet later on that night at Karma(the club).I drove home and blasted my music on my radio. When I reached my apartment I got out and went inside. I made my way up to my floor. It was 3:00 when I got inside which meant that Rose and Leticia would be here soon. I decided to clean up a little. I walked into my room and grabbed my iPhone and dock, plugging them in. 
---------------------------45 minutes later-------------------------
I had just finished cleaning when the doorbell rang.
"Ah ROSE LETICIA!!!!!!" I shouted running to the door. I swung it open and tackled Rose to the floor. 

"I missed you guys so much" I said after helping Rose up and inside. 

"We missed you too Alls'" said Leticia.

"Do you guys want anything to drink?" I asked as they sat down on the sofa . They both answered with a no.

"So fill me in on what has been going on in San Diego while I have been gone" I asked sitting next in my arm chair.  

"Nothing much but your mom misses you" said Rosie.

"I know but I am going down there on Wednesday,because she wants to celebrate" I explained to them. 

"Well then why don't we just stay till then and that way we can all go down together."suggested Leticia.

"Who said I wanted you guys to stay with me for that long?" I questioned jokingly. 

"Who are you trying to kid you know you can get enough of all this" said Rose as she stood and began to dance weirdly. Leticia and I couldn't help but laugh at her goofiness.

"But anyways, how have you been?Have you met anybody?" asked Rose as she sat down out of breathe.

"Yeah didn't you say we were going clubbing with a group of people you met" Leticia added on.

"Well you guys already know what's going on so everything is great. As for the people I met the ones we are going with tonight are Nikki, Ashley,Jackson,Kellan,and maybe some of their other friends. Their all a lot of fun, especially Kellan he is really sweet" I told them.

"What was that I just heard?" asked Rose leaning forward.

"What are you talking about I just said their a lot of fun" I asked purposely avoiding what she actually meant.

"No don't play stupid you know what I meant, you like this Kellan guy don't you?" she questioned.Her and Leticia both began looking at me intently. 

"No... Alright yes but I just met him so shush"I said giving into there staring eyes.

"Oo what does he look like give me details" said Rose sitting cross cross on my couch. 

" Fine he has dirty blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes, plus he has really cute dimples when he smile and oh my don't even get me started on his muscles." I state dreamily. 

"He sounds hot" said Leticia.

" Hey back off I saw him first" I said. She just stuck her tongue out at me which I returned.

"So what time are we going tonight" they asked. 

"umm I actually don't know hold on" I said laughing. First I called Ashley but I got no answer so then I tried to call Nikki and the same thing. So I then decided to call Kellan, he actually answered after the third ring.

"Um hey Ally how's it going?" he said sounding kind of annoyed.

"Hey I just wanted to ask you what time we are going to the club tonight, I tried to get a hold of Ashley and Nikki but neither answered." I explained warily.

"Oh well then at like 9 I think" he answered. 

"Thanks and I have great news to share with you later" I told him. 

"That's great see you later" he said quickly before hanging up. I stood there shocked for a moment trying to figure out what I did. But then I realized I didn't do anything which made me upset that he acted like such a jerk.