‹ Prequel: Forbidden Love
Status: It's a coming along

The Right Love

It's just a stomach flu

Right now I was currently in mine and Brian's bathroom throwing up all the contents in my stomach while Sammy holds my hair.

"Are you okay" Sammy asked me as I threw up once more.
"Yeah, I think it's just the stomach flu" I said as an eruption of laughter came from downstairs. As I threw up some more I heard someone else come up the stairs and stop at the bathroom.
"How you feeling" Zack asked.
"Like I'm sick and tired of throwing up" I said as I leaned into the toilet again.
"Hmm, I seem to remember the last time you did this" Zack said.
"Shut up this isn't the same" I said.
"Are you sure because Brian has been telling me that every morning you wake up at the same time and throw up and what was that time he told me" Zack said and looked at his watch, "ah that's right 7 o'clock and guess what time it is." I turned and threw up again and Sammy wasn't holding my hair.
"So you think she is, Stacie when was the last time you had sex with my brother" Sammy asked as I pulled my head out and looked at the puke on my hair.

"Great, now I have to take another shower" I said and groaned keeping my hair away from me, "last night."
"Okay that doesn't help with what Zack is thinking" Sammy said.
"It's just a stomach flu" I said as I pushed them out, "now if you don't mind me. Thanks to you I have to take a shower." They left and I stripped out of my clothes and turned on the shower. I got in and started to wet my hair hoping I wouldn't throw up again, but my stomach seemed to be settled down some now. I heard a knock on the door and it opened.

"You okay" Brian asked. I poked my head out of the shower and nodded.
"Yeah, just getting the puke out of my hair thanks to your sister" I said.
"Oh how kind of her" Brian said chuckling as I went under the water again. I finished my shower and stepped out to Brian holding open a towel for me.
"Shouldn't you be downstairs with the guys discussing whatever you are discussing" I asked him.
"I had to come see how my wife is doing" Brian said.
"I'm fine honey" I said kissing his cheek and putting my PJs back on. We both walked downstairs where I heard them talking about me.

"So you think your sister is pregnant again" Johnny said.
"Pretty much" Zack said. I glared and looked at Brian.
"I keep telling them that you are probably sick" Brian said.
"But what if they are right, I mean I haven't had my you know since like last month and I was suppose to start it last week" I said looking at Brian. His eyes shifted and then he brought me back upstairs.

"What is it" I asked Brian.
"Remember when I told you I forgot something at the hotel after I said we should have more" Brian said.
"Yeah" I said.
"I forgot a condom" Brian said. My eyes went wide and I sat on the bed.
"I'm sorry, I should have told you sooner but" Brian said. I shook my head.
"It's okay Bri, really it is, it was the heat of the moment and I'm actually happy but just to make sure we should get a test" I said to him. Brian nodded and kissed my lips lightly.

"Hey hey no sex" Jimmy said walking in.
"Oh Jimmy, you know you would love to join us" I said as I went up and wrapped my arms around him.
"True, so can I" Jimmy asked.
"No" Brian said laughing. I laughed too and then Jimmy picked me up and carried me downstairs.
"Miss sicky is here" Jimmy said. I yawned since normally I have to wake up early when the guys are here. I laughed and sat down next to Zack and Sammy.

"So Sicky mick sick sick" Matt said.
"So Mister Dimples, when are you and Val going to have babies" I asked him.
"When I'm done being a rockstar" Matt said.
"Okay whatever" I said rolling my eyes and laughing. Brian came over and picked me up and set me down on his lap.
"So where were we" he said.
"Talking about going on another tour" Matt said.
"Sounds like a blast" I said.
"Yep and all the wives and girlfriends can go too" Matt said.
"What about children" Sammy and I asked.
"Of course our niece and nephew could go on tour with us" Matt said. I looked at Brian and he looked at me. I didn't want to go on tour again if I was pregnant again. He rubbed his hands up and down my sides and kissed the back of my neck.

"So when will this start" I asked.
"We were thinking after Christmas, might as well spend a couple of holidays home" Matt said. I did the math and I would be around 7 months pregnant if I really was.
"How long after Christmas" Brian asked knowing what I was thinking.
"I don't know why" Matt asked.
"Just wondering" Brian and I say. I get up and head to the kitchen so they can continue talking. I needed to get dressed and go to the store to get a pregnancy test. Knowing my luck though someone will see me and ask to come and it will most likely be Zack or Sammy. I looked at the coffee maker and noticed there was some in the pot. I smiled and made myself some and looked down at my stomach and rubbed it feeling a little hungry. I looked in the fridge to see what we had and then looked down at Pinkly and Mickey's bowls and filled them up. I didn't find anything to eat so that was my excuse.

"Hey guys, I'm going to get some food I'm hungry" I said.
"Want someone to go with you" Zack asked.
"Nah, I'll be fine, I'm just going to the store and picking up doughnuts" I said and grabbed my keys.
"Momma, can I go" Bentley asked.
"Why don't you stay here with daddy, your uncles, auntie and Abby" I said to him. He started to pout and I gave in.
"Okay, go get your shoes" I said. He smiled and ran to get his shoes. He came back with them on almost tripping on them.
"I think daddy should show you how to tie your shoes" I said bending down and looking at Brian. He stuck his tongue out at me and I smiled.
"Ready to go" I asked Bentley. He nodded and grabbed my hand as we walked out to my car. He got in the back and buckled himself into his booster seat. I pulled out thankful that the guys didn't park behind me and drove to the closest store that I could buy a test and doughnuts.

"Mommy, you are still in your PJs" Bentley said.
"I know, it's early for mommy" I said seeing Wal-mart and pulling into it and finding a spot. Bentley of course ran to the cart that had the seats for him to sit in.
"I don't need that much" I said to him but smiled as I pulled it out and began walking through the stores.
"Mommy, can I get a toy if I'm good" Bentley asked me.
"As long as you pick one up for Abby" I said going to get the two boxes of doughnuts and then headed over to where the Pharmacy was and looking at the pregnancy test. I picked Clear Blue, First Response and another and put them in the cart.
"Mommy what are those for" Bentley asked.
"It's for a big test mommy has to take" I said pushing the cart to the toy isle.

"Wanna pick one out for Abby first" I asked him.
"Yeah" Bentley said as we went to the girl isle. He looked on both sides and then saw a little dolly.
"Momma that one" he said pointing to it.
"Alright, now for you" I said going to the boy isle.
"I want an action figure like Iron Man" Bentley said reaching for an Iron Man doll. I grabbed it and put in the cart.
"Should I pick up shaving cream for daddy" I asked him.
"Yeah" Bentley said as I went to the isle that had Shaving cream, razors and other things. I grabbed some shavers, shaving cream and some axe body spray.
"Okay ready to go" I asked him.
"Yep" Bentley said as we made our way to the check out.

"Aww isn't he a cutie and look at those green eyes" the girl said, "just like his mommy's." Bentley smiled as he got the compliment from the girl.
"What do you say Bentley" I said to him.
"Thank you" he said with a smile. I smirked.
"Okay stop charming the ladies like daddy and Uncle Zack does" I said.
"But mommy it's fun" Bentley said with a laugh.
"You are so your fathers son" I said.
"He looks like someone" the girl said as she rang up the doughnuts.
"Who" I asked.
"A mix between Synyster Gates and Zacky Vengeance" she said.
"Oh really" I said smiling even though Bentley only got my eyes, lips and ears.
"Yeah" she said.
"Well maybe because this is Synyster Gates kid and your looking at Zack's little sister" I said as she got to the pregnancy test.

"Aww that's so cute, I remember going to a concert when he was just a baby and Syn brought him out onstage" she said as she rang up everything. I smiled and remembered that too. I looked at the total and gave her the right amount and she helped me put the bags in the cart and I pushed it back outside glad she didn't ask about the test.

"That lady likes me" Bentley said making me laugh. I put the things in the back with Bentley and then drove home. Everyone was still there and I walked in with the bags while Bentley carried the one with the toys. I made sure I put the doughnuts, toys and things to go up to Brian and I's room in separate bags. Brian came over and grabbed the doughnuts while I went upstairs to put things away.

"I got you more shaving cream and razors" I yelled to him.
"Sweet" Brian said as I went to our bathroom and placed the bag on the counter going down to get a doughnut before they were all gone.
"Did you get me more axe" Brian asked.
"Yep, and I picked me up some things too" I said. He nodded as we watched Zack open up the boxes.
"You picked him up a toy" Brian said.
"I told him he would get one if we got Abby one too" I said to him.
"Okay" Brian said as he fed me a doughnut. I smiled and then I had to pee so I ran upstairs and opened up the boxes and peed on each of the sticks and then went downstairs. We watched as Bentley's Iron Man doll beat up Zack.

"Dada doll, wook mama" Abby said.
"Ahh she said a full sentence" Zack said picking her up and we all cheered and bit into our doughnuts.