Status: This story is updated mostly :)

This Ain't a Fairytale

Never Say Never

Kate’s P.O.V

The room was filled with important people, I could nearly make out who everyone was, there was Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Blake Lively, Zac Efron and of course Usher himself.
I smiled as I saw Usher walking towards Justin and I smiling “If it’s not my favourite twins” said Usher sounding almost sarcastic. I knew Justin was one of his favourite people, but I am pretty sure he didn’t like me that much, he probably thought I was unfamous trash like everyone else here.
I felt Usher’s arms around my shoulders and he pulled me close “Nice seeing you Kate” greeted Usher and then hugged Justin tightly, and then looked around “Where’s your wingmans Justin?” asked Usher,
Justin shrugged and walked off and went over to the drink table, I sighed and slowly followed. I had no idea where Ryan and Chaz were, I think they were getting interviewed or something,
I grabbed a red cup, and filled it with punch and sipped out of it and turned to my brother.
He was wearing a sort of gold suit, and he had his hair messed up and looked like he had put at least 4 cans of hairspray in his hair, “Justin where is Ryan?” I asked,
Justin shrugged “I thought you would know that” he snickered and walked away and went and socialized with guests.

I grabbed out my phone and smiled at the photo of Ryan smiling back at me, and went through my contacts, and dialled Ryan’s number I heard the dial tone for a while and soon a familiar voice came through the phone.
“Hey babe” said Ryan’s voice,
I smiled “Where are you?” I asked,
“Come find me” he said sounding like he had something to hide,
“How I don’t know where you are?” I said into the phone,
“Find Chaz” he said and then I heard the dial tone, so I guess he hanged up.
I sighed and started looking around the room for Chaz, and to be honest I had no idea because I hadn’t seen him all night either, mainly because Justin was dragging me around everywhere, and demanding I came to spots with him, which I sadly obeyed.

I then started to think like Chaz, and wondered to myself if I was him where would I spend this whole time near, and then I finally thought of it, outside the girl toilets, so he could pick up chicks.
I turned around and started walking towards them, and as soon as I was close I could see Chaz’s figure standing out from the crowd, he was leaning against the wall wearing his vans thinking he was the most coolest guy here, and nodding and winking at all the girls walking out of the toilets,
I walked over to him “You are a weird one you know that?” I said getting Chaz’s attention,
He smirked at me “Well I’m not the one that is hiding from my girlfriend” said Chaz basically bagging Ryan,
“Why is he hiding?” I asked,
“It’s a surprise” said Chaz and handed me a piece of paper, “Make sure you find him before Justin’s speech”.
I nodded and walked off knowing that was at least 2 and an half hours away, so that was plenty of time for this surprise.

I walked over to a corner that actual had light since all around was dark, except the lights reflected on the disco ball, and the random flashing coloured lights on the side.
I looked down at the piece of paper, and read it.
“Step outside and follow the arrows”.

That was all it said, that one line there was no kiss or hugs on the end of it, I had no idea what I was in for.
I stepped outside and looked around at the trees and noticed the sticky notes all over them, I smiled and ran towards them and noticed the arrows all pointing forward, so I followed the direction, and turned when I was supposed to at the hope I found Ryan.

--

“Look up” said the last sticky note, I smirked and looked up at Ryan smiling at me,
“You found me” he said jumping down,
I smiled at him and grabbed his neck tight and pulled his head down “I don’t really like finding games” I whispered and kissed his lips lightly, and pulled away “So what was this surprise?”
Ryan stepped back and grabbed something out of his pocket and placed it in my hand, I stared down at the bracelet he always wore, it black and was made of cotton and it was basically half destroyed but it still meant a lot to Ryan.
“But you have had this forever” I spoke, and went to hand it back to Ryan, but he pushed my hand away,
“I want you to have it, at the hope I have you forever” he said and kissed my lips lightly.

The kiss felt like it lasted forever, the way Ryan wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer so I was standing on his toes, the way he kept my biting my lip making me smile, but I pulled away because the voice of Chaz running through my head made me realize something,
“Shit Justin’s speech” I muttered and grabbed Ryan’s hand and dragged him through the trees and back to the building.

---

Justin’s P.O.V

I was standing behind the curtain peering out into the room, I could see everyone happily talking and dancing, and then something caught my eye, I turned my head towards it and it was Kate and Ryan walking in from the back door, holding hands and then quickly letting go.
I scrunched the piece of paper up in my hand and glared towards them, I had no idea what made Ryan think he had approval to date my sister, and to make matters worse she was my twin sister.

“Good evening everyone” said a voice into the microphone that was on the stage,
I turned my eyes towards it to see my mum standing there smiling “Justin has a few words” she continued to speak, and then everyone clapped and cheered, and I knew this was my que to walk from behind the curtains to the sight of the crowd, so I slowly walked out and put on a fake smile, and stepped up to the microphone.

“First of all” I spoke “I would like to thank everyone for coming tonight, it means so much to me” ,
Everyone cheered and clapped, and everyone’s eyes came onto me there wasn’t one person that wasn’t looking towards me. I had the attention I needed for this speech.
“I think I can trust everyone in this room, from not keeping secrets from me, they tell me everything because they know I am trustworthy” I spoke and looked directly towards Kate and Ryan, and I think they were drifting onto the fact that I was talking about them, “I also love how my best friend knows where the boundaries are, and he doesn’t step over the line, it makes me feel so happy”,
I saw Ryan he was smiling and nodding and everyone turned to him and smiled and patted his back,
I rolled my eyes and continued to speak “This friend and Kate are good friends I guess, which is kind of good but I trust him not to touch her, because best friends don’t date best friend’s siblings no matter how much feelings they have for each other”.

Ryan’s smile dropped and so did Kate’s and Chaz looked at them confused, Kate and Ryan knew that I knew what was going on between them, the secret was out, and I was about to tell everyone else.
“So I would like to invite my only loyal friend who I have been speaking about on stage” I said and cleared my throat “Chaz Somers!”.
Everyone cheered as patted Chaz’s back and he walked on stage, and joined me and hugged me “Justin what is going on?” whispered Chaz in my ears.
“Ryan is going down” I whispered back and pulled away from the friendly hug and went back to the mircrophone,
“Justin wait -“ I heard Chaz say from behind me, but I completely ignored him.
“I also would like to thank someone else” I said “I thought I could trust this guy, with all my life but he lied to me, he has been too busy sticking his dick inside my sister, and guess what I have no idea how I can ever speak to him and that person is…. Ryan Butler”.

That was all I said, and I stormed off stage with anger and all I could hear was gasps from everyone in the room.
“Justin” called Chaz from behind me,
I quickly turned around “What?” I asked “Have you been fucking my sister too?”
Chaz shook his head “But there is something I need to tell you” he said,
I rolled my eyes “What is it Chaz?” I asked,
“Don’t hate me please” begged Chaz “But I knew about them”,
I stared at him, ‘You what?” I asked through grinding teeth,
“I knew about them, I just didn’t know how to tell you” he explained,
I didn’t say anything but stood there silently letting it all sink in.

Everyone I trusted had lied to me, my two best friends and my sister. Those were the three main people I trusted and they blew it, “I need fresh air” I said and turned away and ran out of the venue, and quickly as I could make it back to the hotel we were staying at and slammed my door shut.

I needed to be alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
What did you think? the secrets out, and Justin didn't like it.
Next chapter will probably be what happens to Justin in the hotel room or something else, I am not sure.

comments = updates :)

Jess x