We All Have Emptiness Inside.

Dad and the Bitch

“Rochelle. Sweetie, it’s time to head to the airport!” my mother called from the stairs. I groaned and shoved my laptop into my carry on bag, along with my Ipod, then headed for the car. The drive there was pretty much silent except for my mother and Riley talking. I decided to tune them out since they were talking about clothes. I always was the outcast of the family. Riley was just like my mother, blonde, preppy, head cheerleader, blah blah blah. I wasn’t like any of them, which was fine with me.

We parked the car and got out, Gary took my luggage out. We walked toward the terminal and waited for my flight to board. “Aw, sweetie I’m going to miss you,” my mother started to tear up. “Here’s an idea. We don’t send me to live with my father, and I stay here. With my friends.” my mother just shook her head no. “No, you need this.”

Flight 193 now boarding.

They all gave me a hug, “We’ll come visit you soon.” my mother told me. I looked at my sister and she smirked. She didn’t give a shit that I was being sent across the country, as long as she got to stay here with her perfect little life.

I turned around and walked toward the gate, and boarded my flight.

I sat in first class, compliments of my father, Brian Haner Jr. I could care less where I sat, but hell if my father was gonna pay for it, I was gonna use it. The flight wasn’t long, and I listened to my iPod the whole time cause they played some sappy love movie, not exactly in the mood for all that.

Before long I was in the airport looking around for my father. I saw Carrie standing by baggage claim, and I started looking for my dad. Getting slightly pissed off when I didn’t see him, but as I got closer I recognized him. In his fedora and sunglasses.

“Great disguise dad.” I muttered to myself right before I reached them.

“Hey dad,” I said with the best fake smile I could force onto my face. He smiled, and pulled me into a hug, “You’ve grown up so much baby.”

“Three years does that to a person. They grow up and change.” I told him and I heard him sigh sadly. I didn’t bother saying anything to Carrie, she should know by now that I don’t like her at all. She’s part of the reason that I never came the past three summers to visit, the other part, I have friends and a life.

The drive back to my dads place was pretty quiet, well for me at least. I had my iPod on and I just stare at the scenery the whole way there. Knowing full well that all of Avenged Sevenfold will be in the house when we arrive.

“They guys are excited to see you again, especially Jimmy.” my dad said as pulled my bags from the trunk of his car.

Jimmy, he was always my favorite uncle. He never pried into your life, and knew when to give you space, but he also knew exactly how to have fun. God…I wonder what he’d say if he found out that I do drugs. I know dad doesn’t know cause not even mom knows that I do, she just knows that I smoke and drink. If they found out…I think they’d kill me.

“I missed them.” I said as we walked up to the door. “Oh, and Carrie did your room.” he said quickly as we walked inside.

Before I scream at him, I was lifted into the air, and spun around and around. “Rocky!” I heard Jimmy’s voice shout in my ear. “James Owen Sullivan! Put me down right now!” I screamed at him, and he stopped moving and set me down. He gave me a puppy dog look and I wrapped my arms around him, “I missed you Jimmy.” I said so I knew he would hear.

“Rochelle, do you want to see your room?” I heard Carrie ask me. I glared at her, “First off, its Rocky. And second, I haven’t even said hello to my aunts and uncles, so no.” I told her with a cold voice.

I hated being called Rochelle, it was not only to girly, but my mother calls me that…and so does my ex boyfriend. The one many people don’t know about and never will know about.

“Rocky.” I heard my dads voice. I looked at him and shrugged. I gave everyone else hugs and was surprised to see Michelle here.

“Michelle!” I screamed and ran to give her a hug as she walked through the door. “Hey Rocky.” she smiled and hugged me back.

Michelle was like another mom to me, well all the girls were but I definitely talked to her the most about certain things. She’s one person who knows almost everything I do, not drugs…but she knows about my ex.

“Alright, now come look at your room.” my dad said. I sighed, “Fine.”

I followed my dad and Carrie upstairs while everyone stayed down in the living room. No doubt placing bets as to how much I’ll freak out about my room.

Carrie opened the door and I stepped in, both of them following behind me. I resisted the urge to gag out loud. All I see is pink. Pink walls. Pink bedding. Pink and white dresser, bed and vanity…hell no.

“No way in fucking hell!” I screamed very loudly. I heard Jimmy shout downstairs meaning he won. “There is no way in hell that I’m even sleeping in this room for one fucking night.” I told them very calmly that it was slightly scary.

“Why don’t you like it. I think it’s perfect for a girl.” Carrie said. I looked at her in disbelief.

“Do I look like I wear pink?” I asked her, “no. no I don’t wear pink. I haven’t worn pink since I was eight fucking years old! I hate the color pink!” I yelled.

“Alright Rocky, calm down. You can sleep in the guest bedroom tonight, and tomorrow we’ll go out and buy you all knew things for your room and paint it. Ok?” my dad said. I looked at him with a smile, “Thank you daddy.”

“Brian. Can I talk to you alone.” Carrie said and looked at me.

“Would you like me to leave? Cause if you are just going to glare and give me a look that says ‘get the fuck out’ I wont exactly leave.” I told her with a smirk playing on my lips. I love pissing people off.

“Rochelle. Go downstairs.” Carrie said to me. I balled my fist up but my dad grabbed my arms, “Rocky, jus go downstairs for now,” he told me quietly.

I glared at her, but walked downstairs.

I could tell that they wanted to know exactly what had happened, but no one said anything. I just grabbed my bag and took out my Marlboro Reds, and walked out to the back yard. I sat on the patio well aware that everyone had followed me, and I lit my cigarette. Inhaling the nicotine and trying to calm down.

“I keep forgetting that you smoke,” Matt said trying to make me smile a little. “You always were forgetful uncle Matt.” I laughed a little.

“Hey! I’ve gotten better missy!” he pouted in defense. I looked at Val who shook her head ‘no’.

“Sure uncle Matt, sure.” I told him. After that things were better, my dad and the bitch weren’t back yet, but I didn’t care. I had my uncles and aunts to talk to. The guys had all went to the store to pick up liquor and food for the BBQ we were having, so it was just me, Aunt Val, Aunt Lacey, Aunt Leana, Aunt Gena and Michelle.

I looked at my cell and it had been almost an hour from when I came down, and they still weren’t down.

“I swear to fucking god that if they are fucking eachother, ima kill that bitch.” I growled and the girls laughed a little at me. “I hate to break it to you, but that’s exactly what they’re doing. Carrie can get all pissed off, but she can get Brian to forgive her or whatever in minutes. She’s a gold digging whore and no one likes her.” Michelle said venomously.

I looked at her, “You like my dad don’t you?” I asked her. She looked down and the girls all looked at me, “How’d you figure it out. It even took me a while and I’m her twin.” Val asked me.

“She sounded just like I did when…never mind.” I cut myself off.

They went to ask me, but my dad and Carrie finally walked out back.

“You look like sex.” I told them. Carrie just smirked at me, and my dad looked like a deer caught in headlights.

“Uh…” was all he could say.

“Don’t worry dad, I understand.” I told him, and he looked at me with a questioning look, “she’s just that good in bed that you forget that you’re daughter, the one who you haven’t seen in three years is in the backyard very angry with her father and his girlfriend. But don’t worry, I’m sure more sex will make everything better.” I told him sarcastically with a slight glare.

If anything, I got my temper from my father, my mother was surprisingly even tempered but always thought she was right.

“Hunny I’m hooooome!” I heard Jimmy yell as he walked into the back yard. He stopped when he sensed the tension between me and my father. He looked between me, and him a few times, then looked at Carrie.

“You two reek of sex.” he stated and the guys started to laugh until I glared at them.

“Rocky, I didn’t forget--” he started to say, “Save it dad. I’m going for a walk. I might be home later. don’t count on it.” I told him and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
soooo, this is technically a re-write of one of my old stories. but i changed a lot of it around. so i hope you like it :]

Rocky's Outfit

Tattoos--
Rocky's Wrist Tattoos
Rocky's Back Tattoo--Angel & Devil Wings

Comments?
Subscribe :]