We All Have Emptiness Inside.

My name is Rochelle ‘Rocky’ Haner, I’m seventeen, and currently being shipped off to my fathers house to live with him and his girlfriend. Gag! I am apparently a ‘problem child’ and my mother and her new husband, Gary, cant ‘control’ me; who the fuck said I needed someone to fucking control me!? Not me!

However, my whore of a twin sister Riley, can do no wrong. We're fraternal, so we don’t look much alike, nor have the same personality or qualities. She is the slut that sleeps with almost every guy, the preppy cheerleader who looks all innocent; trust me she’s not. And me. Well I’m the emo chick, who is too emotional, gets into fights, drinks, smokes, and gets high. Sure if you consider those things bad, then I guess I am a ‘problem child’. I don’t think it is, I mean I don’t go off and get stoned everyday, or wasted everyday. Maybe every weekend, but hell I party I’m a fucking teenager for Christ sakes!

Anyway, back to the original point. I now have to move from New Jersey to fucking California! Sorry, but I am not liking this situation. At all. To top it all off, I have to deal with my father’s girlfriend, Carrie. I hate her, I was suppose to spend last summer with them, I didn’t go. Riley did and she just loves Carrie . I see how Riley can, Carrie is blonde and loves to go shopping. I don’t get along with most blondes; and I do not shop at Hollister, Abercrombie, or any other preppy place. My mother keeps telling me, ‘I need a change’ and ‘that this will be good for me.

Yeah, cause me living with my father is going to change me, note the sarcasm.