We All Have Emptiness Inside.

“Hey, I’m Rocky and you are?”

I’ve avoided being in the same room with my father and his whore for longer than a minute the past two days. I cant be around him anymore, no matter what room they’re in, they’re all over each other. Cause they haven’t been able to do that all day, everyday, for the past three years when there wasn’t a teenager living with them. You’d think that my father would have enough common sense to realize that maybe he should keep all that behind closed doors. Closed bedroom doors.

“Whoa, where are you goin?” Val asked as I walked downstairs. Of course, once she said that, everyone turned to look at me.

“No, you are not wearing that.” my father said as he saw me. Though he had to look over his whores shoulder to see me.

“Oh, is that my father I hear?” I said looking around the room, “Wait…nope. Just some pathetic excuse that I have to call a father.”

I walked to the door, “I’ll call if I wont be home. Most likely I wont be home, no reason to be. Stay out of my room Jimmy.” I told them, and quickly exited the house and got into Landon’s car.

“Hey,” he smiled as I got into the car.

“So, where are we off to?” I asked him as he started to drive down the road.

Not that I really cared to much. Being friends with Annie and Landon definitely has its perks. They’re pretty popular with everyone, so any party we want to go to, we’re in. Any club we want to go to, we’re in. I’m not really use to it, sure my friends from Jersey are well known, but we don’t get in everywhere.

From the stories I’ve heard of Annie and them, anywhere they wanna go, they can go. It’s nice since I don’t ever want to actually be in my own house, I know I can stay at Annie’s whenever. Or even Landon’s, I just haven’t done that yet.

“Annie’s at a party, and she wants us to come.” he said, as if he was making sure it was okay with me.

“Sounds like fun,” I smiled at him and turned up, ‘What the Hell’ by Avril Lavigne.

A guilty pleasure of mine, I absolutely love Avril Lavigne. Ever since I first heard her years ago.

“Rocky!” Annie yelled as she saw Landon and I walk into the house the party’s at. I looked around, its hazy in the house, no doubt thanks to the drugs that people are doing in another room. The music is loud and inviting, and so is the large quantities of alcohol that I can spot from the door that is in the kitchen.

“Annie!” I yelled back at her and gave her a hug. She handed me a Mikes Hard Lemonade, “Any hot guys here?” I asked her as Landon walked off to find some girl.

“Yes there are. I already have my eye on one of the guys over there,” she said and pointed to three guys standing near a keg. “the one in the brass knuckles shirt.”

He was cute from what I could tell, but the one I liked is the guy he’s talking to.

I grabbed Annie’s arm and we walked over to them.

“Hey, I’m Rocky and you are?” I said smiling at the one I find attractive as I pushed Annie toward her guy.

“I’m Jesse,” he smiled. “You new here?” he asked me.

“Yeah…just moved out here.” I said and took a gulp of my drink.

“Wanna dance?” he asked me, and led me to the other room. There were couples grinding all on each other in here.

I followed willingly as he placed his hands on my hips, and we started to dance to the beat. Our hips moving in rhythm together perfectly. We danced for six straight songs with each other, before he led me to a different room in the house.

As soon as we entered the smell of pot hit my nose like a ton of bricks. I inhaled and smiled to myself.

“Have you ever tried E?” he asked me as he sat me down on his lap. I shook my head ‘no’.

“Always wanted to though.” I said to him.

He smirked and took the pills from the table, told me to stand up and brought me to his car.

“Do you care if we head back to my place?” he asked me before we got into the car. I would’ve said, that I wanted to stay, if he wasn’t so close to my neck. I could feel his breath on my neck, and it was giving me chills.

“No…not at all.” I said to him and he opened the door for me.

I didn’t pay much attention to where we were even driving to. Jesse’s hand was traveling up and down my leg. I knew what was gonna happen, I only had one drink all night, that’s nothing to what I need to get wasted.

We pulled into a driveway and he turned off the car. “Come on babe.” he said and got out of the car.

I followed him inside, and up to his room. He locked his door, and led me over to his bed.

“Here, take this now…it’ll make this amazing.” he told me. I willingly took the pill from him.

Thirty minutes later, our clothes are off, and we’re about to have sex. Only he stops, “Are you sure you want to do this babe?” he asked me.

Did I really want to do this? My mind is screaming, ‘You don’t even know him!’ My body is screaming, ‘Fuck yes!’

“Yeah. I’m sure. Just fuck me already.” I told him as he bit my neck.

He didn’t need to be told twice, as soon as the words left my mouth, he entered me.

“Fuck!” I said as I could feel myself stretching to his size. I’ve had sex before, but not with anyone this size before.

“You okay baby?” he whispered in my ear as he paused slightly.

I kissed him hard on the lips, “Yeah…don’t stop.” I practically begged him.

I may seem like a whore right now, but it’s been a while since I’ve gotten any. Not only did my body need this, but this was exactly what my dad would hate if he found out. Not that this is all about my father, but it’s a bonus.

I don’t know how long we were at it for, but when he finally pulled out, we laid there. Our breathing heavy, and oddly in synch with each other.

I cant remember what he said or what we did after that, just waking up next to him in the morning.

“Morning Rocky,” he said to me as he noticed I was now awake.

I looked at him, slightly shocked, “You actually remember my name? impressive.”

“I’m not a complete jerk. Plus, a name that goes with a body like yours isn’t one Ima forget easily.” he told me as he kissed my neck.

“I think I’ll jus take that as the compliment,” I told him as I started to dress myself. I looked over at the time, “Shit. I have to get home.”

“I’ll drive you, since I’m goin with you have no other ride.” Jesse said as he put some shorts on.

“Thanks, cause you’re right. I don’t have any other ride right now.” I smiled at him, “plus, I have no idea where I am.”

The drive home didn’t take that long, Jesse lives only about eight blocks from my dads house. Which is nice, because not only is the sex amazing, but he’s actually a really funny guy. I didn’t stop laughing the whole drive back to my place.

“Thanks for the ride,” I told him as I got out of his car.

I closed the door and walked around to the drivers side, “By the way. Check your phone. There might be a new number in there for you.” I smiled and walked toward my front door.

“I’ll text you later!” Jesse called before he drove down the street.

I opened the door, not really caring if I woke any of them up. Knowing my family, they all got wasted beyond life last night, and have hangovers. Which would only make me waking them up, ten times better.

I walked through the house…confused when I saw that it was spotless and the guys weren’t layin around passed out.

I continued on to the kitchen, praying that was empty to.

If there’s a god, he hates me.

“You didn’t call, and you didn’t answer when I called you last night.” my father said in an annoyed tone of voice.

I rolled my eyes, “I told you before I left I probably wouldn’t be home. Jimmy, you better have stayed outta my room.” I warned him. He looked at me and smiled a little bit before becoming somewhat serious.

“You said you’d call Rocky. We were worried.” he said to me, and I heard Carrie snort.

I glared at her, “Not all of you were worried. I can guarantee that two of you didn’t give a damn.”

Zacky went to say something, “I don’t care. I had a long night, I’m going to shower. Then I’m going back out. I’ll be home tonight, but I don’t know when.” I told all of them and walked to the stairs.

“Nice going bitch.” I heard Michelle say to Carrie as I started to walk up the steps.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whatcha guys think is gonna happen next?

Rocky's Outfit

Annie's Guy
This is Jesse

Comments?
Subscribe :]