Saconia

Do you want to know something interesting? It is literally the best kept secret in the world. I don't know how it was done, but it's been secret for ages. It'll seem like a stretch, too, when I tell you, but just bear with me. Ready?

There is an eighth continent.

What?! Yeah, I know! That was my reaction too! I had no idea what to think, and I didn't want to believe it. Eight continents? It's in the pacific.

You see, the world map is a lie. Size of the world? Bigger. Size of each continent? Bigger. Photos of Earth from outer space? Photoshopped. It's all drawn and shown different than reality to hide one small continent. It itself is call Abscondia, taken from a Latin word meaning hidden.

I don't know why it's this way, this is just what I was told.

This place is, like, untouched by time. It's the 21st Century, but they're technically stuck in the middle ages.

Here's something else that's interesting. Are you ready for this one? They have dragons. Living, breathing, flying, fire-breathing dragons.

So, what you're about to read is a story about a kingdom called Saconia. They're gonna have dealings with an enemy kingdom, Elaryon. I think it's interesting, but that's just me because I think places that don't exist that exist are interesting just for existing. To each their own.