Status: Complete - sequel to come

Little Pink Plus Sign of Doom

Chapter 24

Frank POV

I opened my eyes slowly in the morning , sunlight was streaming through my thin curtains , it was going to be a nice day, I could tell.

Gee moaned a little in his sleep , burrowing a little deeper into my side , he looked so adorable , chubby cheeks and a quickly rounding plump body.He told me he felt disgusting but he looked beautiful.

You hear people say that when someone is pregnant they 'glow' - I never really understood what they meant until now.

He groaned and opened his eyes groggily , "Good....Moo....rning ," he yawned.

"Good morning to you too," I smiled down at him , he smiled back - still half asleep.I reached for my phone , to check the time. Ray and Mikey were coming round this afternoon.

It was 2pm.

Shit.

"Uhh Gerard...Mikey and Ray'll be here in around...5 minutes,"

He shot up , his recently cut red hair stuck up in all directions , one side of his face flushed and marked from where it had been pressed against my body all night.

"Whoops," he said , hopping up clumsily and almost walked straight into a dresser , I caught his arm right before he did.

He yawned again , "This baby's stealing my balance too..." he whined.

I chuckled and we got dressed. I suddenly heard an unhealthy ripping sound.

That wasn't good.

I turned to look at Gee. His bottom lip was trembling , I looked down , the seam on his T-Shirt had torn.

Oh No.

He burst into tears , gasping hysterical sentences , he threw the shirt on the ground. Standing only in a pair of loose sweatpants he cried like a child into my arms,

His growing belly pushed against the seam of the pants , it was a strange but beautiful sight below his flat chest.

I rubbed his back and soothed him. Told him he was perfect...

There was a banging and the door flew open.

"Hey guys...where are you?" Mikey called then froze , Ray stood wide eyed next to him.

Mikey's mouth flapped open and close as he took in the sight of his half naked brother , his brothers baby bump and me embracing him tightly.

"Uhhh...is this a bad time?" Ray asked weakly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just realised I've got 10 stars Yay!

I'd just like to say how much I love everyone reading this!

Special thanks to - 'JustALittleGirl' she's been there from the start and her comments make me so happy! Love you! XO

Please comment! More soon!