Status: Complete - sequel to come

Little Pink Plus Sign of Doom

Chapter 31

Gerard POV

I was now 7 months pregnant...and lay in bed next to Frank. He was snoring softly , but I couldn't get to sleep , my belly had grown alot - the size of a basketball now. Pink stretch marks had appeared on both sides of it , and that was annoying as fuck. Frank rubbed my stomach and told told me I was 'like a angel' still.

Pfftt as if.

But it was comforting all the same.

The baby was moving around inside me , it tickled...and suddenly I was really HUNGRY. For toffee fudge ice cream...with a flake...and chocolate sauce. I licked my lips and my stomach growled. I was so hungry. My mouth started watering.

"Frank..." I whispered , nudging him , he snorted and his eyes opened.

"What?" He mumbled.

"Frankie..." I whined , and he woke up a little.

"Yes..." He imitated.

"I'm having a craving," I rubbed my bare stomach , expecting him to be annoyed. But instead he rubbed his eyes and said ,"What for?"

I told him and he laughed , but he hopped up and slipped his sneakers on. "You're actually getting it?" I asked. And he nodded , smoothing down his hair.

"I'll be back soon ,Gee," he said , kissing my cheek and leaving , his shirt on backwards.

I waited - the baby continued kicking and I smiled.

Frank came back into the room half an hour later , he'd been to the 24 hour Walmart - and he was carrying HEAVEN.

In a cereal bowl there was toffee ice cream , chocolate sauce and several flakes. My tongue lolled out and Frank giggled. "Here you go , baby," he said , handing it to me. I scoffed it down , getting chocolate smeared around my mouth.

Frank laughed at stuck his finger in the ice cream ,and dotted it on my nose. We messed around , having an ice cream fight. (Me licking up any spilt Ice cream , obviously)

When I finally finished the last spoon I noticed it was 3am. My eyes suddenly felt heavy , and I pulled myself closer to Frank. "Thankyou, " I mumbled.

"For what?" He asked , pulling me as close as the baby would allow.

"Everything,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the sweet comments last time ^_^ Maybe it will be ok...
More soon!
Comments effect the speed!