Status: Complete - sequel to come

Little Pink Plus Sign of Doom

Chapter 34

Frank POV

Gerard had been upset last night , he had fallen asleep in my arms though , that little teddy clasped firmly between his hands.

I lay half asleep in bed , the glow from the clock informing me that it was 3.08am , I rolled over to look at Gerard , but there was a cool vacant spot in the bed.

"Gerard?" I whispered. I sat up , rubbing my eyes. I stepped out of bed , stumbling through the house. The nursery light was on...then I saw Gerard. He was wearing only a giant pair of pyjama pants and elbow length pink rubber gloves.He was scrubbing the skirting boards , grunting and wiping his forehead. That teddy was in the crib.

"What you doing Gee?" I asked tiredly.

"Cleaning," He snapped.

"...Why?"

"Because I am," He said like a sulky child.

I lifted him gently off the floor, "Lets go to bed , Gee,"

He murmured slightly , dozing in my arms.

Oh God he was heavy now!

I limped and dragged him to the bed , he was already snoring softly. I rubbed my hand on his huge belly , his skin was tight and striped with purple marks - but he was beautiful.

I kissed his forehead and climbed back in bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its really short - big drama coming up!

Please comment!