Status: Complete - sequel to come

Little Pink Plus Sign of Doom

Chapter 35

Gerard POV

I was 3 days overdue.

3.Fucking.Days.

I felt like I was going to explode. My organs felt pushed up into my throat , and it felt like I'd swallowed a bowling ball. I got barely move anywhere.

I was fed up.

Frank was buying me more food at the Supermarket , so I was sat watching crappy cartoons with Mikey and Ray. Suddenly the baby decided my bladder was a football. AGAIN. I grunted and pulled myself up.

"Where you going Gee?"

"The North Fucking Pole , Mikey," I snapped , waddling to the bathroom. He sighed.

A few moments later and I was trying to pull myself off the toilet - and I couldn't.

I cleared my throat and barked , "OKAY YOU STUPID BASTARDS - ONE OF YOU IS GONNA HAVE TO COME HELP ME UP!"

Silence.

"LIKE NOW!" I shrieked.

I heard what sounded like a game of rock , paper , scissors and a groan.

Mikey edged in the bathroom , and shut his eyes.

"What ARE you doing?" I snarled.

"...Protecting my innocence..." He replied , pulling me up . eyes firmly closed.

I managed to yank my pants up and Mikey opened his eyes , helping me shuffle back into the living room. Ray threw Mikey a pitying look. I sighed , sitting back down.

Everything was ok for a few minutes until I felt something wet between my legs.

Oh Jesus Christ , please tell me I did not piss myself!

Ray's eyes widened ," Gee...you're uhhh...leaking..."

Mikey looked then , and frowned ,"Gee, if you wanted help getting back to the bathroom - you just had to ask..."

I blushed tomato red , and tried to get back to the bathroom. And then I felt something. A twinge , a tightening in my belly. I gasped , clutching it - and the guys hurried to my side.

I felt my eyes fill up , "G-g-guys , call Frank...I'm going into labor,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah I have seen the Killjoy jackets! So expensive!

Anyways...I entered something for SINGItForJapan - did you?

Comment for more!