Crash World

I Won't Give Up

“I still can’t believe we’re actually doing this” Sasha said looking at me.
She wasn’t thrilled about the idea but when I had told her who they were playing against she seemed to change her mind a bit, I knew she wanted to see Jordan (Staal) real bad.

So you’re not all confused, I might as well fill you in. Sasha was from Thunder Bay, Ontario, and grew up near the Staal brothers. I met her when she came to Edmonton for University and we’ve been best friends ever since. I always swore that she and Jordan had some type of crush on each other but nothing ever happened.

We walked into the United Centre, through the back entrance where the players and their families come in of course. As we walked in, I saw some of the wives all in a large group talking. Sharpie's wife Abby was the first to see me and came running over, me and her were pretty close, we still talked on the phone a lot but it just wasn’t the same sometimes.

As we caught up for a couple of seconds, since I hadn’t actually seen her since her wedding it felt almost like old times. All the other wives came over and we chatted and asked me how I was doing with the pregnancy, and soon enough it was time for the game to start. Me and Sasha decided we would go ahead of everyone to go to the box.

“All I can say is that bitch better not be there, I can’t last 3 hours with her.” Sasha said as we walked up the stairs.
“Well, Jonathan said she wasn’t going to be there, so she’ll probably be somewhere else watching the game”
“I wouldn’t trust him, and I’ve seen enough of her lately so I think I’m fine for the rest of my life.”
“Believe me if she isn’t there it’d be like winning the lottery” I said as we opened the door into the suite for friends and family.

“I really wish you hadn’t had said that” whispered Sasha as we saw who was already in the suite.
“I am going to kill him” I said under my breath.

“Hi” was all Jen said as she made her way over to where the food was, Kylie walked out from the seats infront of the suite and just looked at us.
“Kylie…” I said as she passed me.
“Kendra, Sasha” she answered back.
This was going to be a long evening, I thought. Why did I decide to come.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its been a while since i updated.
been really busy and i havent had time to write. btw what do you think will happen next?

i really appreciate all your comments and to my 16 subscribers thank you!
ill hopefully get another chapter out soon.
and as always comment, love hearing your feedback.