Crash World

Hatty for the Future Daddy

The game was going good. Well for the guys who up 5-2 after two periods as for Sasha and I it couldn’t end quicker. Sasha did have a good time cheering for Jordan especially when he scored and got a lot of stares from it. All Jen would talk about was how excited she was for the baby to come and how she had this bright pink room all ready.
“I wouldn’t be surprised if this kid ends up having a phobia of pink” Sasha quietly said to me as I ate another slice of pizza.

When Jen had finally silenced, I was asked by some of the wives about the baby.
“So when are you due Kendra?” Sarah, Bolland’s wife asked.
“Late April” I replied.
“Aw, a little playoff baby, well hopefully if the guys keep playing like this”, laughed Kelly Turco
Everyone started to laugh after that, well except for the two miserable people, ahem Jen and Kylie.
“Do you know if it’s a boy or girl?” shouted Kelly Rae, Duncan’s fiancée.
Now everyone started asking me questions, and trying to out shout each other.
“Ok, ok one at a time ladies I know I haven’t seen you guys in forever but I’m getting all dazed with all the questions” I laughed.
“No, Kelly I decided that I’d wait. Surprises are more fun” I smiled.
“Your so right, it’d be like Christmas morning.”
“Oh jeez Kelly” laughed Elina, Niklas Hjalmarsson’s girlfriend.

“Can I just point out one thing though?” said Carmen Brouwer over everyone. All the women quieted down to hear. “Who agrees that this kid is going to have major hockey/skating skills. Like if this kid doesnt come out wearing a pair of skates I’d be surprised.”
Jen’s eyes went wide, I guess she never thought that my kid could possible beat hers out for attention since she had Jonathan all to herself.
“I’ve been thinking that too, I even joked to Kendra about that” laughed Sasha.

We all chatted for a few more mintues till the 3rd period started. The Penguins came out flat but managed to score a goal to cut the deficate to 2. But that didn’t last long, Jonathan netted his 2nd of the game to recapture that 3 goal lead. With time winding down, the guys keep passing him the puck, wanting to try and get him a hattrick. With about 1:12 to go the Penguins pulled Fleury and Jonathan shot it into the empty net, the crowd eruppted and hat went flying onto the ice.

I smiled and cheered since I was happy that he had gotten another hat trick, but of course Jen had to make sure everyone knew that she was with him. “WOOOO, yea that’s my boy!”, she yelled out. “That’s my boyfriend, and my little girl’s dad.” Some people in the arena turned around and just looked at her. People of Chicago still weren’t happy about their favourite power couple (Jonathan and Me) getting broken up by this slut over here, and people didn’t like the way she acted.

Jonathan was named the 1st star with 3 goals and 1 assist. He was interviewed after he come out onto the ice, and the place was going mad, people were shouting MVP. The interviewer asked him the usually questions about the team and how they are trying to keep focused stuff like that. The last question was interesting.

Interviewer: So Jonathan we know these past couple of months have been rather interesting for you, outside of hockey.
Jonathan: (Nervous laugh) Yea they have been, but I’m just really excited for my two children to come into the world soon, and hopefully one of them will be skating on this very rink in the future.
Sasha nudged me and whispered,“He’s so talking about your kid”.
Interviewer: Thank you Jonathan and maybe one day.

Jonathan waved to the crowd and skated back to the dressing room. We all made our way down to the dressing room, and waited till the guys were done with the media and getting changed. Group by group the guys came out. I was with Abby, Carmen and Elina, since Sasha had gone to the Penguins dressing room quickly to go say hi to Jordan.

The guys came over and said their hello’s to their loved ones. They each gave me a hug and asked how I was doing. Even Kaner came over, after he had talked to his family who was visting for the week and gave me a huge hug. As soon as Jonathan came out, well didn’t Jen leave Kylie to run over to him and give him a huge kiss. I nearly gagged it was gross. We continued to chat and talk, till Jonathan came over.

“Hey” was all he said.
“Hi, good game and congrats on the hat trick” I smiled.
“Thanks, and I’m surprised you came. Thank you I really appricate it”
“It’s no problem, you know how I loved watching you guys play.”
“Yea, and oh I have something for you, well for the baby.” He said as he pulled out a small Blackhawks jersey, that could fit a teddy bear.
“I saw it yesterday and I just had to buy it. I was gonna buy one for Jen too, but she said that no daughter of her’s is wearing a jersey”. He said as he frowned.
“I love it, it’s adorable. Let me see the back”
He turned it around and it had number 19 of course with the “C” on the front and instead of having TOEWS, it said DADDY.
My eyes teared up, and the wives all awed and the guys said how cute it was and how mushy Jonny was getting.
“Oh my gosh, you remembered.”
“Of course I did” he said with a smile.
Me and Jonathan a year or two back were talkikng about if we ever had kids what jerseys we would get them. Odd conversation but when you’re with a hockey player these things do come up. I had told him I always wanted to get “daddy” put on the back cause it was so adorable. I just can’t believe that he remembered.

He said goodbye to everyone and left with Jen. That’s when I snapped back into reality and had to remember that those times were gone and there probably wouldn’t be anymore of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all enjoy!
and to everyone who is on march break right now hope your all having fun.
please comment.
i've outlined the next couple of chapters, and all can say is its gonna be good.