Crash World

Breaking Heart

As Kendra opened the envelope, she pulled out tons of pictures. She was not ready for what she was about to see. Jon was in all the pictures and doing things you shouldn’t be doing with other women, especially when you’re engaged.

Tears began to fall from Kendra’s eyes and she dropped the pictures on the floor. She looked down at the engagement ring in disgust and threw it across the room. “How could I have been so stupid” was all she could mutter out before she fell to the ground crying. She was heart broken but she was also furious at how he made her look so stupid. She knew she wouldn’t say anything to Jonathan just yet. She wanted to dig up some more dirt on this and would have to figure out what she was going to do next. She loved Jonathan but, she wouldn’t stay with a cheater and she definitely wouldn’t stay in Chicago.

She cleaned herself up, putting the envelope full of pictures in her bag and picked up her engagement ring, putting it back on so no one would ask her where it was. She walked out the arena, and got into her car. Her phone was vibrating, meaning she had missed a text from earlier. It was Jonathan of course:
“Hey babe, I picked up the Chinese and it’s in the fridge at home. I forgot that Kaner had already asked me to come over and watch the Bulls game with some of the guys. So I’ll see you later ok? Love you.”

With reading the message she answered back with “ok love you too”. And threw her phone back in her bag. The drive home felt so long and listening to the radio was no help. All that was on was Christmas music. Kendra loved Christmas so much, but right now she wasn’t in the mood to be festive all the keep appearing in her mind were those pictures. The radio announcer kept going on about how wonderful this time of year was. “Bullshit” was all Kendra said as she turned off the radio, not wanting to hear anymore.

Finally she pulled up to their home. They had lived here for almost 4 years, and she loved it here. She didn’t bother to bring in any of her skating bags; all she brought in was her purse. She would have to think of something quick before Jonathan came home, because she definitely did not want to stay here any longer.

-Jonathan’s Point of View-

I had totally forgotten all about the Bulls game till Kaner had reminded me at practice, and of course the guys were bugging me what else was new.

“Maybe if you hung out with the boys more often instead of playing dress up, you wouldn’t be forgetting about our guys nights” Sharpie yelled, and Kaner gave him a high-five. Thank god Burish was in Dallas or I would never hear the end of it.
“I promised Kendra we would start planning the wedding tonight, cause we kind of have to.”
“Pull on your big boy pants and just tell her you forgot, she’ll understand she’s cool like that”, Brouwer said before laughing hysterically
“Pick up her Chinese drop it off and come over, you idiot it’s not that difficult”, Kaner said with a pretty serious face.
“Fine, I’ll come.”
“Good, and pick us up some Chinese to while your at it Captain Serious” Skille said getting laughs and nods from all the guys.
This was going to be a long night. I texted Kendra when I dropped off the food at our house, she didn’t respond right away but I figured she must still be on the ice.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll probably get out the 3rd chapter today, so you guys have something to read :)
comment pleasee