The Chronicles of being a merch girl: The Booth, The shirt, and The Band Boy.

LETS GET DRUNK AND CRUNK

We were sitting on the bus me and melly. The Barry retards were doing merch for us, and we had to set up and take down. We were pretty bored. It was just an empty, mess of a bus. I didn't fell like cleaning, and I guess melly didn't either. I don't blame her. You would clean and 10 seconds later its shit up to your fucking neck. They were very talented with that, jimmy and Brian we're the worst. Changing every five seconds. Anyways fuck that, there is nothing to do. Watch a movie, sleep, walk around, zone out....there's nothing to do!

Melly: this shit is fucking boring.

Jenn: same.

Melly: well I know ways to have fun. Go get those bottle of booze from under the bus, agent rienell.

Jenn: yes agent db.

I opened the bus door and slowly walked down, I drew my gun, that I made with my hand. Melly covered me from behind. I was finally outside. I ran for the roadies bus, I took a dive and rolled over and aimed my gun so no one will shoot me, melly came running up behind me.

Melly: go! Go! She yelled.

I finally got to the compartments where the sweet treasure was hidden. I pulled on my keys that were connected to my jeans and grabbed the right key to unlock the door. I pulled the handle and it opened right up. There it was, the best looking thing ever. Bottles upon bottles of gold, boxes of beer. Everything. We grabbed all we could, and made a dash for the bus. Over the next couple hours we got totally trashed. I'm mean fucking trashed.

Melly: hey we have work to do.

Jenn: yah son! Lets go!

We ran... in our minds we ran to the back of the stage. To do our work. What I had noticed was that they were still playing there set. What the fuck...is it an all day set. This is so fucking dumb.

Danny: hey girls how's it going??

Melly: I'm fucking bored hello? That's why I'm wondering what the hell these fools are doing.

Danny: um ok then, well you know they have a show so....

Jenn: don't get smart with me

Danny: I wasn't. What the hell is wrong with guys.

Jenn: who?

Melly; what??

Danny: are you guys drunk?

Jenn: no but I have some right here, I said pulling my arm from behind my back with a bottle of rum.

Melly: where's the rum! She started laughing.

Danny: oh man.

Melly: oh I like this song, this is nice.

Jenn: oh there's the guys. I'm going to go talk to them I said pointing.

Melly: oh yeah, I got some beef with them, but that can wait. I wanna dance.

I was slowly making my way to the stage, as matt was ending a song. I brought my bottle of gold with me to hello can't go alone. Was making it past brian as he looked at me. He turned his back away from the crowed and came over to talk to me, as matt talked to the crowed at bit.

Brian: what are you doing?

Jenn: me? I looked around.

Brian: yes you. Arent you supposed to be working sound.

Jenn: no crazy. I do other stuff. Stupid.

Brian: ok then. What do you got behind you he hurried around me too look.

Jenn: ohh not cool.

Brian: nice, give me some.

I gave him little.

I walked over to matt and gave him a big hug.

Matt: oh hey, this is our merch girl, well one of them, so got any good new? He said into the mic.

Jenn: well I guess, I'm drunk of my ass, that's good news! I laughed he did too.

Matt: hey nothing wrong with a good time, right guys?

Jimmy: um yeah what are you fucking dumb, I could be drunk right now I don't even know dude.

Zacky: shit should I be scared?

jimmy: I would! He laughed

Matt: well calm down man just for a bit, and well fucking party after this, hey and you guys are all invited.

The crowed was screaming cause they "invited" them to a party.

Johnny: guys? I don't know if we could fit all of them in the buses.

Brian: well that sucks, cause it looked like they started with out us.

Melly came running out with 2 bottles in her hand. Johnny caught her.

Matt: oh shit well there's another one. Guys these two are our new merch girls, slaves and bitches.

Jenn: I don't know if I like thar word, bitches.

Matt: oh man sorry jenn. He laughed walking around to the guys.

Jimmy: you can't use foul language around the ladies.

Jenn: fuck this I want to party!!

Matt: alright guys lets get this shit started again! Who wants to hear, scream, cause I want to hear you scream!!!!. Guys you know what to do.

Matt ran over to me.

Matt: hey will you do the scream? Please.

Jenn: hell yes I will.

Matt: awesome. The lights will go down and then they will come on and that's your part. He rushed.

Jenn; cool, I grabbed his mic.

It was quite on the stage, the crowed was getting ready for a bitching song to play. Then my part came. I scream as loud as I could and held it out as long as I could, until zacky and Brian came in. I ran to matt and gave him his mic. I could hear the crowed get loader and then get quite. I was defiantly drunk, big fucking time. I watched melly dance around. I don't think she know what's she's doing. Fuck if I know what I'm doing. Shit all I wanted to do was sing and part. Melly was over by zacky taking over his parts, and shit well that looked good to me. I walked over and took brians mic, and melly to zackys. Lets just say that the concert wasn't for them, it was for us. We sang song after song.

Melly: thank you guys for coming out to support us and our band.

Jenn: and these guys, I said pointing to the guys.

They laughed at us, I don't get it. There not in a bad crazys.

Matt: so were done?

Jenn: yep that's it man. Thank you guys.

And the lights went dark.

I slowly opened my eyes to see the dark. I could feel covers on me and my soft pillow beneath my head. Shit what the hell happened to me. I slowly turned on my side to open the little curtain in my bunk open. I step outside. And I notice I was on the bus. I tried to remember what happen, but it was little to hard to remember. I walked out to the front, and notice all the guys sitting around, watching the tv. I sat down next to matt.

Matt: oh hey show stealer

Jenn: I have no idea what you are taking about?

Zacky: you and melly took over the show last night.

Jenn: your fucking lying.

Jimmy: no sorry, JB got it on film. Look were watching it now.

I looked at the tv and sure enough were going for it. Wow I can't believe it.