Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

That's Mean

Usually, I’m super excited about X Games. Kirstie and I make sure that we’re here at least for one day every year. But this year may be a tad different. I’m slightly worried about Kirstie breaking up with Austin. I just have this feeling!

We had to part ways once we got there though. She had her Todder posters… I’m still jealous! and I had my Tanner Foust ones. We got the privilege to take them to their designated athlete. Why wouldn’t Kirstie trade me?

I walked to the Rockstar/Fiesta pit though. I was hoping just to give them to someone and bolt it out of there. But of course, he was standing right in front of his car. When I started getting closer, he turned around. His eyes were covered by sunglasses, but he still smiled. Shoot me!

“You’re alive,” Tanner said with that grin still upon his face.

“Yeah… here’s your posters,” I said quickly, trying to hand them to him and get the heck out of here… he had other plans.

“Did you make them?” he asked before he gripped the stack.

“Yeah,” I replied, handing it off to him.

“Are you ok? I haven’t heard from you in a few weeks,” he had to ask.

“I’m fine,” I sighed.

“You’ve been ignoring my calls and you want me to think everything’s fine?” he asked with an eyebrow raised.

“I just thought it would be best if we didn’t hear from each other,” I shrugged.

“Just because I’m really busy right now with racing doesn’t mean I don’t want to make time for you,” he said sweetly while cupping my cheek with his rough hand.

His touch made a tingle run all through my body. But I quickly pushed his hand away.

“I’m… seeing someone now,” I sighed, having a hard time of keeping my eyes on his.

“Really?” he asked in a not so happy tone, but it wasn’t snooty.

I couldn’t find words though. The only thing I could do was nod my head. A heavy sigh came out of him as he ran his fingers through his thick hair.

“So, I can’t ask you do hang out like I wanted to at the end of the weekend?” he went on.

“Well…” I started, trying to think of ways to defuse this situation. “We can try the friends thing,” I suggested.

“So, I’ll see you Sunday night?” he asked with his smile coming back through.

“Yeah,” I grinned.

He opened his arm for me and I took a step closer to give him a hug. He smelled good! Once we parted, I shook that thought away and started walking to find Todders.

Ok, so if you haven’t guessed by now, Tanner and I had a… thing. It was never really serious. We went on a few dates. I had fun. He’s a great guy, but… so frickin’ busy! It was a struggle just to get a phone conversation out of him. I told him I couldn’t handle it. I need some communication in a relationship. Ever since then I’ve been ignoring him. But this hanging out as friends thing seems like it could work out a lot better. Hopefully, it does. or doesn’t cause problems.

Once I found the Mulisha hauler, I smiled when I saw Todd prancing around in his gear. I snuck up behind him and jumped on his back. He let out a yelp from surprise. But when he looked over his shoulder, he had a huge smile on his face.

“You scared me,” he teased as he turned around to place his hands on my hips.

“I’m a scary type of person,” I taunted back, getting a cute chuckle out of him.

“You are a gorgeous type of person,” he snickered before leaving kisses all over my cheek.

“Todd, don’t suck her blood,” I heard Kirstie muttered.

“You know… I could see him as a vampire,” I said, eyeing him once we parted.

“He’s not that pale though,” Kirstie said while taking a step next to me.

“But… he sucks on my neck enough!” I groaned.

“You like it,” he grinned while tickling my sides for a few seconds before he went over to his bike to head out for practice.

Kirstie and I watched as he and a few others from the Mulisha rode off. Once he was out of sight, I let out a sigh and went to grab a chair. Kirstie pulled up her own seat and sat with me.

“Things with TF didn’t going so well huh?” she asked.

“Well… yeah, but… I don’t know why I’m so stressed exactly,” I giggled at myself.

“Your just worried about your otter Potter,” she teased. “Maybe if he crashes, he’ll fix that thing between his shoulders” she went on, making me laugh.

“That’s mean,” I told her.

“But you’re laughing!” she countered through her laughter.

I just rolled my eyes and attempted to relax. Kirstie started talking about how nervous she was about breaking up with Austin. I told her to send the Mulisha to do it. Of course she wasn’t having that. She’s too nice of a person to not break up with him to his face. She’ll do fine though… I hope. I still have that feeling in the pit of my stomach, but it’s starting to go away. She needs that scum out of her life though. And I’ll be so happy for her when it finally is!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm... who would have thought Tanner would make an appearance? haha

Everyone :)

comment pleeease :D