Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

I Could Invite Josh!

I was busy doing some silk screening and photo transfer one morning when I glanced at the clock. Kylee is super duper amazing on the computer, I prefer drawing it by hand first then copying it onto the computer. But I saw that it was noon, which is lunchtime!

“So, I was thinking we’d go to this new place for lunch. I just heard about it, and it’s within walking distance. So…” I rambled on as I walked into Kylee’s office while sending a text to Josh at the same time. “Tanner’s here,” I stated once I looked up and saw him sitting there. I tried to give him a smile but I have some mixed feelings about the whole situation…not about him as a person but the relationship between Todd, Kylee and Tanner.

“He brought lunch for me,” Ky grinned.

“Oh well, I’ll just be… finding lunch for myself then,” I overdramatically sighed as I turned to walk away.

“Kirstie, I brought enough for you. I know how you and Ky eat lunch together everyday. I didn’t want to throw off your guys’ routine,” Tanner piped up.

“Aw, that’s sweet,” Kylee cooed.

“So… how’s the double gold medal life treating you?” Ky questioned once we started eating but it was strangely quiet. Why do I get the feeling that Tanner would be talking way more if I wasn’t here?

“Pretty good, I guess. It actually got me into a truck race,” he grinned.

“Like… what Brian Deegan and Twitch do?” I asked him.

“Yeah. Rockstar’s giving me a weekend in their celebrity truck. I’m kind of excited. You two should come,” He said to us.

“I don’t know…” Kylee trailed off while looking down at her food.

“It’s sounds like fun! Ky, I could invite Josh!” I smiled so brightly.

“Josh?” She raised an eyebrow at me. “Ever since he’s been your little hero, you two have been like inseparable,” Kylee had to add.

“Oooo,” Tanner had to give his little two cents. I had to stick my tongue out at him.

“We’re just friends,” I tried to shrug it off.

“You guys are kind of cute together though,” Kylee stated.

“Shut up!” I playfully glared.

Luckily Kylee stopped her teasing. It actually made my cheeks turn really red and I hated it! But like I said, she stopped. A little bit later once our lunch break was coming to an end, Tanner left.

“Why was he here?” I quickly asked her.

“He just showed up! What was I supposed to do? Tell him to leave?” Kylee countered.

“Tell him you have a boyfriend!” I replied.

“I did! We said we’d do the friends thing,” She responded.

“Does Todd know?” I questioned.

“He knows…” She sighed.

“Kylee… he’s old!” I shouted. “You can’t be with him.”

“I’m not trying to get with him… I don’t want to lose him as a friend just because I have a boyfriend,” She replied.

“Just remember how much Todd likes you. Don’t hurt him. He may be really cocky, but he still has a heart,” I softly said.

“I know,” She said to me while I left the room.

For the rest of the day I did a lot more mixed media photo transfers to try to get the right look for a MX poster I was doing. I wondered about what would happen with Tanner. Maybe I’m just looking too much into this, maybe they do just want to be friends. Yeah, I know for a fact that Kylee would never cheat or anything like, I’m sure this will only be a friendship.

Once I had finally convinced myself of this, I decided to call Josh and see if he wanted to come to the race Tanner was going to be in along with Brian and Twitch.

“Hey, what up?” Josh asked.

“Not much, just got done with a MX photo transfer slash mixed media piece,” I told him.

“Ooo sounds cool. You should email it to me, I wanna see it,” He said.

“Okay I will,” I smiled. “But I wanted to invite you to come with Kylee and I to a truck race, you know the one’s Deegan does?”

“That sounds fun, I’ll be there for sure,” Josh told me and I didn’t even have to see him to know he was smiling.

“Awesome, I’m excited!” I squealed.

I actually think this is going to be insanely fun. I love hanging out with Josh and Kylee, maybe even Todd will come…actually if Kylee is there I’m sure Todd will be. I can’t wait for this weekend!
♠ ♠ ♠
Has anyone done the indoor go karts? they're super fun! I was just looking through some pics from a couple months ago and my 13 year old cousin had his birthday party at one of the indoor go kart places and it was super fun. My aunt and i kept spinning each other out hahah

Kirstie

Last night i watched Dumb and Dumber, that's an amazing movie. Right now i'm watching Santa Claus is Coming to Town, ya know those clay mation movies from the 70's. I LOVE THOSE sorry, random authors note!

Comments?