Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

The Day I Met You

So tonight Josh was taking me to the Beauty and the Beast musical. Isn’t that just so sweet? I mean seriously, what guy wants to go to a musical? And really, can you see Joshua Michael Grant at a musical? Yeah, me either, but that makes it even sweeter that he’s taking me.

“Hey, are you ready to go?” Josh called up the stairs.

“Hold on one second,” I replied.

I quickly finished up my makeup, slipped on my shoes and trotted downstairs. The second my foot hit the bottom step, Josh looked over at me as his face broke into a smile.

“You look really nice Kirstie,” He grinned.

“Thank you,” I smiled back shyly.

“Ready to go?” Josh asked as he put his arm out.

“Yep,” I replied while linking arms with him as we walked out to his truck.

The theater where it was at was in Anaheim so we had a nice drive up there, chatting the entire way. Once we got there, we linked arms again and got our seats. Josh held every single door open for me too, that guy is such a gentleman and so sweet! He’s not helping me get over my crush very easy!

The musical was so beautiful! It wasn’t even totally a musical. It was more a play but they sang all the same songs as the Disney movie does.

“What did you think?” Josh asked me once it was over and we walked toward a nearby restaurant.

“I loved it!” I squealed. “Was it bearable for you?” I giggled.

“It wasn’t that bad. I actually did like it, honestly. And I saw how much you were enjoying it so that made me happy,” He cutely said.

“Well I thought it was AMAZING! Thanks for taking me,” I said to him.

“Of course,” He replied while shooting me a smile. “You know Kirstie, you kind of remind me of Belle because you have the beautiful looks, brown hair, brown eyes and I remember as kids you always had your nose buried in a book.”

” Tale as old as time. True as it can be. Barely even friends, then somebody bends, unexpectedly. Just a little change, small to say the least. Both a little scared, Neither one prepared. Beauty and the Beast.” I sang quietly to myself.

“Why’d you stop singing?” Josh questioned. “That was only the first verse.”

“Well, I didn’t want to bug you and I don’t have the most beautiful singing voice,” I countered.

“I thought it was beautiful,” He responded. “Finish it,” he prodded so I slowly nodded my head.

”Ever just the same. Ever a surprise. Ever as before. Ever just as sure, As the sun will rise.

Tale as old as time. Tune as old as song. Bittersweet and strange, finding you can change, learning you were wrong .Certain as the sun rising in the east. Tale as old as time. Song as old as rhyme. Beauty and the Beast”
I sang.

I was just about to start singing the last line but Josh joined in with me, ”Tale as old as time. Song as old as rhyme. Beauty and the Beast”

As we ended the song both of us stopped walking and I looked up at him and his caramel eyes came down to meet mine. A smile spread across both of our faces. I don’t know why though.

A moment later Josh and I found ourselves inching closer to one another. It was if some unknown force was drawing us to one another and we couldn’t stop. Within seconds our lips pressed together in a beautiful kiss. Every feeling I had for Josh that I had been suppressing came out in that kiss. When we parted, both of us were panting.

Josh had his arms around me and I had mine loosely wrapped around his neck. He rubbed his nose against my cheek and he left a kiss on my jaw bone by my ear.

“I love you Kirstie, I’ve always loved you,” He whispered.

“I love you too Josh,” I replied while he held me tighter and I rested my head on his shoulder.

“Would you be my girlfriend?” Josh softly asked.

“I would love to,” I grinned.

“You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to ask that,” He chuckled.

“You have no idea how long I’ve had a crush on you,” I giggled.

“I bet not as long as I’ve had a crush on you,” He smirked.

“Oh really? I bet I’ve liked you longer,” I countered. “Let’s see, I met you when I was four years old and I started liking you when I was seven.”

“I win. I’ve like you longer,” Josh smiled.

“When did you start liking me?” I asked.

“The day I met you,” He gently said while gazing into my eyes and brushing the hair away from my face.

“You’re so cute,” I told him with a big smile.

“You’re so beautiful,” He replied.

We shared a couple little kisses before going to dinner. The two of us talked on a whole other level that night. I really do love that guy. Now that I think about it, I’ve always loved him, my whole life. And I think deep down I’ve always known it. Maybe that’s why none of my other relationships have worked.

But now, I’m sitting across with my wonderful boyfriend who just happens to be my best friend and also is the man I’ve always loved.
♠ ♠ ♠
awwwwwww
have you guys ever woken up and just been like insanely happy? That happens to me all the time and it happened today and i love it!

Josh and Kirstie

comments?