Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

Talk With Your Mouth Full

Josh showed up at work today with lunch, it made me happy. Kylee and I haven’t seen much of each other since her and Todd broke up and it bums me out.

“Hey baby,” Josh grinned as he walked into my office, put a pizza box down on my desk then greeted me with a big kiss.

“Hi. Thanks for bringing me lunch, you’re so sweet,” I cooed while hugging him.

“I try,” He chuckled. “I got pepperoni too, I know that’s your favorite.”

“Nothing can beat pepperoni, it’s the original!” I giggled. “Is it okay with you if I call Kylee to see if she wants to come have some with us?”

“Sure,” He shrugged.

I called down to her office and she didn’t answer. A minute later she called me back though.

“Hey, I just wanted to see if you wanted to come have pizza with me and Josh for lunch?” I asked.

“Um…. I’m kind of already going somewhere but thanks anyway,” She replied then hung up.

Josh already took a big bite out of a slice he was holding but asked through a mouthful, “Is she coming?”

“No,” I sighed unhappily. “But you’re so cute when you talk with your mouth full,” I cooed while kissing his cheek then took a slice myself.

“You seem kind bummed,” Josh stated.

“I am,” I told him.

“Why?”

“Because I feel like I lost two friends,” I sighed.

“Who?” He questioned while wrinkling up his nose so cutely.

“Todd and Kylee,” I told him. “I haven’t hardly talked to Kylee and Todd hates me.”

“Why do you think Todd hates you?” He asked me.

“Because I haven’t talked to him at all. I’ve seen him once when he was walking into this building and I was walking out, he glared at me!” I groaned. “I feel like this is my fault because I urged them to get together.”

“If it’s anyone’s fault it’s mine,” Josh mumbled out. “I feel responsible.”

“I don’t think it was your fault. Todd would have found out and flipped out just the same,” I replied.

“I guess,” He responded.

“It would probably be nice if you apologized to Kylee though,” I said to him.

He let out a sigh before pouting at me, “I hate being wrong.”

“I know you do,” I giggled while putting down my slice of pizza and placing myself on his lap. “If you do apologize to her then I’ll give you lots of kisses.”

“Alright, I will,” He smiled. “I was actually going to anyway,” He whispered in my ear.

“Well that gets you kisses right now,” I grinned while pressing my lips to his and gave him a few yummy kisses. “I want to do something for Kylee though, just to let her know I’m here for her.”

“like what?”

“I don’t know, I’ll have to think,” I replied.

“I’ll write Kylee an I’m sorry card tonight,” Josh told me.

“Yay, I’m glad. I want you to like Kylee,” I said while laying my head on his chest.

The two of us shared a little cute moment before we ate the rest of our pizza then Josh had to go. That night I got an idea for what I was going to do for Kylee. I’m going to decorate her whole office! I gathered up numerous items that night and left early the next morning to make sure that I was there early enough that I would have plenty of time before she got here.

I hung up numerous pictures of the two of us, most of which made me laugh and giggle at the memories. I’ve been friends with Kylee since we were in the ninth grade, we’ve done a lot together and had so many good times; I love looking at pictures and remembering all these times.

I tied balloons to her chair and drew funny faces on all of them. I put a few little presents around the room for her to find but put the biggest one on her desk. I topped it off by putting a cupcake with colored frosting and sprinkles next to her computer.

Just as I was about to walk out, a familiar face walked in. I smiled at him before giving him a big hug and a kiss.

“I brought my, ’I’m sorry for being a butthead’ card,” Josh chuckled while holding an envelope out.

“Aw, you’re so sweet. I love that you’re apologizing to her,” I cooed while wrapping my arms around his waist.

“Unfortunately, I know it’s the right thing to do,” Josh sighed with a laugh in his voice. “But I want to leave before she comes.”

“Okay, well I have to meet with my boss this morning, I think I’ll be done by lunch. But tonight I’ll have to give you lots of kisses for apologizing to Kylee,” I smiled.

“Well I’ll have to come over to your house after I practice,” Josh lowly said with a big smile as he left a kiss on my neck. He gave me a few more kisses before leaving.

I then scampered out of Kylee’s office and went back to mine. I sure hope this reminds her how much I care for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
No, you guys will ADORE these chapters we're working on right now!

Kirstie