Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

With A Mustache

“Kirstie, will you pay attention,” My boss chuckled as he was talking to me during our meeting.

“I am paying attention,” I replied.

“What are you drawing?” He questioned while pulling out the paper I was scribbling on.

“It’s a dinosaur,” I giggled. “With a mustache.”

“Okay well can I talk to you seriously for a minute,” He asked while rolling his eyes.

“Fine,” I groaned playfully. “Ruin all my fun.”

“So we’ve been thinking about sponsoring some more athletes. Either MX or FMX and I was wondering if you had any suggestions,” He went on.

YES! Josh Grant!” I squealed.

“Why him?” John asked.

“Because he’s good,” I smiled.

“Well I want you to make a list of about five people and we’ll research it from there,” He said.

I then slowly walked back to my office. I took my phone out of my pocket and turned it on. I had four missed calls and they were all from Kylee. I smiled when I saw this.

I turned my route and went to Kylee’s office. I found her working on some design on her computer but her back was to me. I snuck up behind her and threw my arms around her neck while giving her a tight hug. She let out a loud scream as she wiggled out of my arms.

“You scared me,” She pouted while crossing her arms. I just let out a big laugh.

She then came over and we shared a hug.

“Thanks for decorating my office, that was so sweet,” Kylee said.

“You’re welcome,” I replied. “I just wanted you to know I care about you and you can always come talk to me.”

“Thanks Kirstie,” She smiled while giving me another hug. “I loved all the pictures and the cupcake was yummy.”

“I’m glad. I had fun decorating it,” I said to her. “Did you open the card..”

“Yes, I did open the card,” she giggled, imitating me.

“What did you think?” I asked.

“I thought it was nice of him,” Kylee said with a small smile coming across her face…awww.

“Aw, I’m so glad,” I cooed while pulling her in for another hug.

“I was just ticked because I couldn’t understand why he hated me so much but I kind of get where he was coming from,” She told me.

“Are you willing to give him a chance?” I questioned.

“I am if he will,” Ky replied.

“I think he is,” I grinned.

“I have something to tell you though,” She said while sitting down and patting the spot next to her.

“What is it?” I asked her.

“Tanner and I….are…dating,” Kylee stated.

“Really?”

“Yeah, it just happened a couple days ago. You don’t think I’m moving to fast do you?” She questioned.

“I think that if you like him and think he’d be good for you, then you should go for it,” I smiled.

“I was afraid you wouldn’t like him but I’m so glad you aren’t mad at him or anything,” Ky grinned.

The two of us shared another big hug. I’m so glad that Kylee and I are tight again. It makes me so happy and hopefully Josh is willing to get to know Kylee and really likes her.
♠ ♠ ♠
no, let the anticipation bubble, let it bubble so much it overflows!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha
comments? lol

Kirstie, Ky and Josh