Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

Any Way You Want It

I was chilling at my house one Saturday just basically wasting my time, but as John Lennon said, time you enjoy wasting was not wasted. Josh’s outdoor season ended about two weeks ago and supercross doesn’t start until January so that means more time I get to spend with my boo.

He wasn’t here right now though and I think Ky’s hanging with her ’Tanny’ as she calls him. I already organized all my things, cleaned my house, and watched three episodes of Gilligan’s Island. After Gilligan ended I got up and walked over to my piano and started playing whatever songs popped into my head. My uncle toby is a musician so he taught me how to play a bunch of instruments. It was never totally my thing but I do enjoy playing piano or guitar every once in a while.

I played for at least a half an hour when I felt someone grab my waist and I let out a scream.

“You’re mean,” I pouted as I turned around to see my grinning boyfriend with Tanner and Kylee standing behind him.

“No, I’m a joker,” Josh countered.

“And a smoker,” I sang, quoting Steve Miller Band.

“He’s a midnight toker,” Tanner sang and finished off the chorus. “And I don’t wanna hurt no one woooo!”

“Tanner you probably remember that song from your childhood,” I teased.

“Well yeah I do but they started in like 1967,” Tanner shook his head.

“Oh so they were probably after your time,” I went on joking. “You like that old time rock and roll. The kind of music that soothes your soul.”

“You’re just so funny,” He rolled his eyes. “And I was born in 1973 for your information.”

“Josh was born in 1986,” I smiled.

“What does that have to do with anything?” Kylee questioned.

“He’s just so cute,” I cooed while walking over to my man and planting a big kiss on his lips.

“How can you think that greaser is cute?” Ky asked while wrinkling up her nose. ”What’s the deal with your brain, why are you so obviously insane?” She sang to Weezer.

“Why did you call me a greaser?” Josh questioned.

“Because you always say, ‘I’m gonna get greeeeeeeeasy!’ before a race,” She stated.

“But he’s a cute greaser,” I smiled while hugging onto him. ”There’s only one way, two say those three words four you, I love you,” I sang the Plain White T’s.

“You two are pathetic,” Kylee rolled her eyes playfully. “But I do like Josh way more than Austin!”

Josh then started singing a Relient K song, ”He is the guy that you should feel sorry for. He had the world and he thought that he wanted more. I owe it all to the mistake he made back then I owe it all to my girl’s ex-boyfriend. If it wasn’t for him, I would still be searching. If it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t know my best friend. If it wasn’t for him he would be able to see if it wasn’t for him he’d be as happy as me.”

”Awww,” I cooed while giving him a kiss.

“What’s up with the music quotefest today?” Tanner chuckled while all of us sat down.

“I think it was because Kirstie was playing music when we came in then she started singing and yeah,” Josh said.

“Then she made fun of my age,” Tanner pouted while Kylee kissed him.

“Well you are kind of old,” I giggled.

“Shut up!” He shouted while throwing a pillow at me.

“Shut and put your money where your mouth is. That’s what you get for waking up in Vegas,” I giggled even harder. “Wait I think I just…..yeah, I just got an idea!”

“What is it?” Josh asked.

”The four of us should go to Vegas!” I squealed.

“Dear Maria, count me in!” Kylee beamed.

“You two girls are crazy,” Tanner shook his head.

“Well, as Kesha would say, we are who we are,” I smiled.

”I don’t care who you are, where you’re from, what you did as long as you love me,” Josh sang with a smile creeping through.

“But what about you two boys, you coming to Vegas?” Kylee questioned.

”Where you go I’ll go, where you stay I’ll stay, where you move I’ll move, I will follow you,” Tanner sang, telling us yes.

“What about you Joshie?” I buzzed. “C’mon, We gotta live like we’re dying!

“Alright, alright,” He smiled.

”YES!” Kylee and I simultaneously squealed. “I would've married you in Vegas had you given me the chance to say "I do" Could I make it more obvious, could you be anymore obvious?”

This trip is going to be so much fun. I’m kind of surprised everyone agreed so quickly but I’m so excited!
♠ ♠ ♠
okay i'll stop teasing
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!!!!!!!! you guys should comment for kylee and my Christmas presents haha :D

the whole motely crew...and no not the band! haha