Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

Justin Beiber?

“Josh will you stop distracting me! We’re going to be late to the airport!” I whined.

We were supposed to leave late this morning to catch our flight. Josh came over and ’claimed’ he was going to help me pack up the last of my things but all he’s done is make it go slower because he won’t keep those yummy lips off of me.

“How can I stop kissing you when you’re being so attractive?” He countered while pressing his lips to my neck.

“Josh, I’m acting the same as I normally do,” I battled with him.

“But you’re always attractive,” Josh lowly said and it made me get shivers down my spine, he knew it too!

“Stop doing that to me,” I whined.

“Doing what?” He asked while raising an eyebrow. That face was so cute I wanted to kiss him but I couldn’t give into him!

“Making me get butterflies in my stomach,” I told him.

“Maybe you’re making me get butterflies in my stomach,” He countered.

“No! I’m not giving into you,” I stated.

“I just want kisses!” Josh said while giving me the cutest little puppy dog face.

“Not the puppy face!” I giggled while trying to look away.

But then he rubbed our noses together and it was so cute! Those soft brown eyes just drew me in, I couldn’t help myself. I gave into him and wrapped my arms around him as I pressed my lips to his. It was a really yummy kiss too.

“Seriously babe, we need to get going,” I giggling while he nibbled on my ear. “CRAP! Josh we were supposed to leave a half an hour ago!”

We hopped in his truck and Josh literally sped the entire way there. I’m so shocked we didn’t get pulled over by the cops! I was so hyper though, I can’t even tell you how many times I squealed.

Josh and I went as quickly as we could through security. You know how you have to take off your shoes….well if it wasn’t for Josh I wouldn’t have had them. I was so excited I forgot to pick them back up. We finally got through all of it and Kylee zoomed up to us the second we got near.

“Oh, great… We get to travel with a psycho Kylee,” Josh groaned as he took a seat across from Tanner.

“Shut up, Josh. I have to put up with your boringness,” She countered. Hey! My man’s not boring!

“You and Tanner are fun suckers today,” Kylee went on.

“How am I a fun sucker? I just got here!” Josh complained.

“Because you suck the fun out of everything! You’re just like… I’m Josh Grant. I’m so cool. I ride dirt bikes and I’m on the Metal Mulisha. Check out my tattoos,” Ky mumbled while I busted out in laughter.

“I’m just joshing you, Josh,” She giggled.

“What did you give her?” Josh asked Tanner.

“Nothing! I showed up at her house this morning and she’s like this,” Tanner told us.

The second they called our flight Kylee and I sprinted up there and quickly and found our seats. Kylee and Tanner were right in front of us too! Josh and Tanner took forever getting on the plane! But finally my gorgeous hunk of man sat down next to me.

“The plane’s taking off!” I squealed while Josh laced his fingers with mine and I squeezed his hand.

“I would say you’re being really hyper but that’s how you are all the time,” Tanner chuckled while looking back at us once we had reached a stable altitude. “But Kylee….. I’m not so sure about her.”

“Hey!” She piped in.

“Aw man, my ipod’s dead…. Not cool,” Josh mumbled.

“You can listen to mine, I’m not using it,” Ky said while handing it back to him.

“I’m kind of scared to see what kind of music you have on here,” He chuckled but scrolled through anyway. ”Justin Beiber?”

“And she’s like baby, baby, baby oh! Like baby, baby, baby no!” Kylee and I sang simultaneously then busted into giggles.

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” Josh shook his head through a chuckle.

“I’m embarrassed for both you,” Tanner laughed.

They are kind of being fun suckers today! What’s up with my boo, he’s so much fun. I hope his fun meter goes up when we get to Vegas.
♠ ♠ ♠
i love these Vegas chapters.... actually i kinda love all our chapters but... i'm biased lol
AND I GOT CHAPTER 33 OH YEAH!

Kirstie and Josh

comments?