Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

I'm Not Kidding

Once we landed, my excitement lowered… just a little. Tanner’s spiked and I loved it! He was so excited for tonight. We decided to go out and have dinner by ourselves and then just kind of explore I guess. But I was going to be with Tanner. That’s all I cared about.

As I was finishing getting ready, I kept catching glances of Tanner in the mirror. Once our eyes met he’d look away quickly. I honestly don’t know why, but I found it so adorable. It made me hurry to finish so I could go give him a kiss.

When I walked out, he stood with a hand behind his back. We shared a quick kiss, but I eyed him oddly.

“What do you have back there?” I asked, making him flash me an innocent little grin.

“Nothing,” he continued to smile.

“From that look, I think otherwise,” I teased.

He flashed his smile one last time before he brought his hand around that had a beautiful bouquet of flowers.

“Aw, Tanny,” I smiled as I took them from him.

“You look beautiful,” he went on, making a shade of red come over me.

No other guy in the world has made me react to that sentence as much as Tanner has. He’s the only person that’s made me believe those words when they leave his mouth.

“Look at you blush,” he teased as he hooked an arm around me.

“Butthead,” I mumbled as we walked out of our room.

He just chuckled and bent down to leave a soft kiss on the top of my head… it made me blush again! Thankfully, he didn’t see this one.

Once we were outside of our hotel, there was a limo out front. I didn’t think anything of it. But Tanner led me towards it! I shot him a look once the door shut. He just smiled and put his arm back around me.

“I don’t like it when you do fancy things for me,” I told him.

“Why?” he asked with his features wrinkled up.

“Because… it’s just…” I tried to think, but I couldn’t find the right words.

“You haven’t been treated very nicely by guys before have you? Every time I try to do something nice for you, you get all flustered and question why I’m doing it,” he countered.

I stared up at him for a few seconds without blinking before I dropped my eyes to the floor of the vehicle. Without saying anything, he slid over and pulled me against him.

“You’ve have a hard time opening up to me too. It makes me worry about you,” he said softly while rubbing my upper arm.

“Guys just… make me feel used,” I sighed.

“I make you feel used?” he asked with this slight hurt in his eyes.

“No… it’s just… I never really felt accepted when I was younger and then once guys started paying attention to me it was just like… why? They never did before so why now?” I shrugged.

“Well, I wish I knew you when you were younger. You are a beautiful person… inside and out,” he said softly while holding my gaze as he said each word.

Of course, I turned so red, but I was still able to smile. Tanner’s flashed over his face before he left a soft kiss on my lips. Once we parted, I felt all of those butterflies flutter up in my stomach.

“Tanner, I…” I stared, but my voice got caught in my throat… I’ve never let these words slip past my lips before.

“You what, baby?” he asked while brushing my hair out of my face.

“I think I… love you,” I pushed out, forcing my eyes up to his.

He looked down at me for a few seconds as if he were dumbfounded. Just before I was ready to push away from him, a bright smile spread across his face.

“I know I love you,” he replied while cupping both of my cheeks with his calloused hands.

All I could do was smile before I pressed my lips against his. He responded quickly, allowing us to share the most beautiful, loving kiss. I’ve never been so breathless from a kiss before.

“I suddenly just want to have you for dinner now,” he smiled once we parted.

I giggled and rested my head in his chest. He’s so cute.

“I’m not kidding,” he chuckled as his warm hands found my back.

“How about you have me for dessert?” I smiled up at him.

“I can live with that,” he agreed with the cutest look on his face.

Once we finally arrived at the restaurant, Tanner seemed to be in a slight rush to get back. Just to mess with him, I ate slower than I usually do. Me caught onto me after a while and sent me a glare that I just found adorable. But I eventually did finish and we were back off to the hotel.

Even though we had other things planned, I felt like we needed tonight just to be together. All I have are loving feelings for Tanner. With this trip to Vegas, I’m sure they’ll only grow stronger.
♠ ♠ ♠
I must say, out of all the stories Kirstie and I have written together, this one keeps shooting up closer and closer to the top with every chapter we write lol

Ky & Tanny

comment pleeease :D