Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

Don’t Give Into Peer Pressure

Today we were hanging around Las Vegas, walking through the casino’s, laughing at people who thought they were going to come back millionaires. Kylee wanted to play one of the slot machines though so we stopped at one. Next to this one was a man who kept pulling that lever over and over.

“Hey, I know how you can leave Las Vegas with a million dollars,” I said to the man.

“How?” He asked, his eyebrows wrinkling up.

“Come with two million,” I giggled.

Josh, Tanner and Kylee all laughed but he didn’t find it so funny.

Once Kylee played her slot machine….and got nothing shocker we walked through the rest of the building.

“Hey, it’s the Hard Rock!” Josh grinned. “We should all go get tattoos.”

“Why would we want to do that?” Tanner asked.

“Because they’re awesome,” Josh battled while showing off his arms.

“No. Tattoos are not awesome,” Tanner countered.

“Well Joshie makes them look sexy,” I smiled while Josh put his tattooed arm around my waist and pulled me against him while I kissed his cheek.

“I bet I could make one look sexier,” Kylee said while bringing her hands up to her hips. “And if I got one I bet Tanny would like it.”

“Only because it’s Kylee,” Tanner pouted.

“We should all go get tattoos,” Josh smiled while dragging us all inside. We sat down in the waiting room and Kylee started asking us what tattoo she should get.

“You should get Alex Gaskarth’s face on your stomach,” I giggled.

“Alex is so hot,” Kylee sighed.

“You two are so pathetic,” Tanner rolled his eyes.

“I know, I can’t believe my girlfriend likes All Time Low,” Josh chuckled.

“Hey! I liked ATL before I was your girlfriend, so even before that I was your friend who liked ATL,” I battled. Josh just shrugged, HA! I win.

“So what should I get?” Kylee questioned.

“You should get a rose,” Tanner suggested.

“Oooo I like that. I’m going to get that,” She smiled.

“What about me? I don’t know what to get,” I piped up.

“How about beauty and the beast,” Josh laughed.

“Yeah…. No,” I giggled. “ I like the movie but I don’t have to get it plastered on my body.”

“Here’s a book if you want to look through it,” A tatted up guy said while coming over to me and handing a book with different designs in it.

I flipped through it until I saw three little stars. They looked super cool too!

“I’m gonna get those right by my hip bone,” I smiled.

“That’d be sweet,” Josh said.

“What are you getting?” Tanner asked Josh.

“I’m getting Kirstie’s name right on my chest,” He grinned.

“You’ve got to be joking,” I rolled my eyes.

“I’m dead serious,” He countered….with a straight face.

“What if you and Kirstie broke up, then you’d have your name on your chest forever!” Kylee reminded him.

“Well I don’t think we’re gonna break up. How do you know I’m not going to marry this wonderful girl?” Josh countered while kissing my cheek.

“Josh, don’t get my name on your chest,” I whined. “That’s just stupid. I love my JG but I’d hate that tattoo.”

“I don’t care what you guys think, I love Kirstie and I want her name on my chest,” He shook his head.

I ignored his idiotic idea for now and went on to question Tanner, “C’mon Tanner you have to get one, we’re all getting one!”

“Nope, I’m not going to be stupid and give into peer pressure,” He battled.

The tatted up guy then took the three of us back and got us each our own room. A lady that was covered in tattoos met me there. She was really cool though. I told her what I wanted and she got to work on it. This was my first tattoo and it kind of hurt. I preoccupied my mind with Josh, hoping he wasn’t stupid and got my name on him!

“Lemme see!” I bounced up and down when I came out and saw Kylee. She stuck out her wrist and turned it over so I could see the beautiful rose. ”AAAHH I LOVE IT!”

“I want to see yours!” She squealed.

I lifted up my shirt a little so she could see the three stars. Tanner then came in and we showed them off to him. After a couple minutes Josh came walking out, he had his shirt off but was holding it in front of his chest so we couldn’t see.

“Please don’t tell me you got that,” I complained.

“Do you want to see?” He grinned. oh no, he did!

Josh then dropped his shirt to show….nothing on his chest. The only thing were the tatt’s that were on his side previously.

“I was kidding, I just got a few things added on my arm,” He chuckled then pointed out the new tattoos that filled up more of the empty space on his arm. He only got like one though. What a little stinker! He tricked me!

“You had me scared for a minute,” I smiled.

“I know,” He smiled. “But that would be stupid. It’s like, do you really want to see someone’s name on your chest everyday for the rest of your life? I’d rather just have you for the rest of my life instead.”

”Aww,” I cooed while kissing him.

“Oh don’t go all icky on us,” Kylee rolled her eyes while lightly whacking my arm and Josh’s.

This started a whole round of teasing between all of us. Today has been so fun and I’m so glad Josh didn’t get my name on his chest!
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm watching Hogan's Heroes I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!

Kirstie

comments please please please please!!!!!!!!!