Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

I Married Him!

“You know… that tattoo is just perfect for you,” Tanner said as he appeared behind me in the mirror as I was examining the ink on my wrist.

“And why is that, Tanner?” I asked with a smile once he hooked his arms around my waist.

“It’s all colorful and beautiful… just like you,” he grinned, leaving multiple kisses on my neck.

“You’re so sweet,” I cooed while my fingers ran through his thick hair.

“And…” he started again after I turned around to face him. “Since it’s red, it shows how much love you have to give to one lucky man someday…” he trailed off with a gorgeous grin on his face.

I couldn’t find words for how adorable he was. Instead, I reached up and gave him a loving kiss. But once we parted, I got the most genius idea!

“I don’t like that look,” Tanner teased while looking at me sideways.

“So, you know how Kirstie and Josh are always teasing you about your age?” I grinned, getting more and more excited about my little idea.

“How could I forget?” he mumbled cutely.

“What if we pulled a little prank on them?” I couldn’t hold in my smile.

“Like what?” he questioned, still unsure.

“Lets ‘get married’,” I told him while making air quotes.

“How do we ‘get married’ with getting married?” he asked through a chuckle.

“Just get rings and wear them on our left hand… and we can act like we’ve been out all night partying,” I chuckled at the thought.

“I like it… I’ll go find rings,” he smiled and kissed my cheek before he took off.

I literally let out a squeal once he left the room. After that little moment subsided, I rummaged around in my suitcase to try and find something that would say ‘I just got married in Vegas… What did you do?’ What are the odds that I packed a white dress? It amazed me. Granted it was a tad short and strapless, but I’m sure Tanner won’t mind.

After I changed, I fell back on the bed with a huge smile on my face. Oh, I couldn’t wait to see Kirstie’s face! This has to be my most genius idea yet. If only Tanner would get back here so we can get this going! He’s been gone for over an hour. How long does it take to find fake rings… in Vegas of all places? And to think I thought he was the genius in this relationship.

He had been gone for a whole hour and a half before that cute little butt of his came prancing back into the room. I sent him a smile as he walked over. But then I saw what was in his hands and that smile quickly faded.

“Why do you have a Tiffany’s bag when you’re supposed to get fake rings?” I asked him as he kneeled down in front of me. He was on both knees, so I’m taking that as a good thing.

“I got you a little something just to say I love you,” he said with a wink that was insanely cute.

“All you have to do is say that you love me and I’m totally content with that,” I told him, but that didn’t stop him from reaching into the bag and pulling out that all too famous blue box. “Tan,” I sighed while putting my hands over my face.

He brought his hand up gently and took one of my hands away. With a smile on his face, he placed the box in my opened hand. Through another sigh, I brought the other one down while sending him a look. Before I started opening it, he reached up and left a soft kiss on my forehead that made me smile. But once I opened that stupid box, a gasp came out of me. A gorgeous ring was sparkling back at me.

“Tanner Braiden,” I shot at him, closing the box once our eyes met.

“You don’t like it?” he asked with this slight hurt in his eyes.

“No, honey, I love it. It’s just… I can’t take this,” I told him.

“Why not? I got it for you,” he smiled this time.

“Yeah, but it’s a lot and…” I kept rambling on.

“You’re worth it,” he cut me off while sliding the ring onto my finger. I sent him a pouty look as tears glossed over my eyes. He’s way too sweet. “Aw, don’t cry on me,” he cooed while running his thumb under my eye to catch the tear that threatened to fall.

“It’s just… no guy’s been this sweet and loving with me before and it… makes me happy,” I smiled from how cheesy it sounded.

“You’re an amazing person that I have fallen in love with and I couldn’t be happier,” he said softly while cupping my cheek and his lips so close to mine.

“I love you,” I smiled even though our lips brushed against each other’s.

He returned those three words before we shared such a passionate kiss. Once we parted, I couldn’t wipe the smile off of my face.

“So… we just ‘got married’,” Tanner grinned while showing off his ring… It looked so fake. They’re so going to know if they see his up close.

“After a late night of partying,” I added.

“So… are we going to tell them the truth tonight or… play it off for a while?” he asked once we got to our feet.

“Lets give it until at least the morning,” I smiled.

He returned my grin before we laced hands and quietly opened the door that connected our room to Josh and Kirstie’s. He walked as silently as we could to their bed. They were lying there all cuddled together. How cute?

“Oh my gosh, Kirstie!” I said loudly, making both of them stir. “Tanner asked me to marry him!” I went on as obnoxiously as I could.

“What?” she asked groggily while sitting up quickly.

“Uh huh. Look,” I grinned in a cheesy way while shoving my ring in her face… even though it was dark and she still wasn’t fully woken up yet.

“Why are you so loud?” Josh muttered while trying to hide his face in his pillow.

“Because I’m Mrs. Foust now,” I shot at him, making Tanner laugh.

“What?” Kirstie repeated while turning the light beside the bed on.

“I married him!” I squealed as I walked over to Tanner… and fell into his arms. I had to give off the party vibe!

“You’re so not serious right now. Tell me you’re sleep walking or… something,” Kirstie shot at us through a… not so happy look.

“We love each other,” Tanner piped in while holding onto me tighter.

“How much have you guys drank?” Josh groaned.

“Oh, ya know…” Tanner started, but we just lost each other in a fit of giggles.

“I really hope you guys can sleep this off and don’t have to go to divorce court in the morning,” Kirstie muttered.

“Nope… I’m going to wake up next to my husband and be oh so happy,” I giggled before leaving a kiss on his lips.

“Out you drunken messes!” Kirstie shouted.

She actually got her tired butt up to push us out the door. Tanner and I tried to fight her, but we were laughing too hard. We actually fell into our room, which helped our case out a lot. Kristie went on to slam the door shut, leaving Tanner and I on the floor, laughing up a storm.

“Think they bought it?” Tanner asked once our giggles quieted down and we were finally cuddled in bed.

“I don’t know, but that was fun. We should do it again,” I giggled.

“I just want to stay right here with you,” he beamed, tightening his arms around me before he left a soft kiss on my lips.

I don’t exactly know how well our little ‘marriage’ thing worked. But it was fun! I’m guessing those two were too tired to realize what was going on. Either way, I’m still cuddled in bed with Tanner, still smiling for ear to ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D

Ky

comment?