Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

Give Him A Fake One

I didn’t think I would have this much fun with people I don’t know. That new Mulisha guy that turned out to be Kirstie’s long last best friend, is pretty cool. But I figured they would want some time to themselves to catch up. So, I went and got a bottle of water. Little did I know, I had a little shadow following me.

“Can I help you, Potter?” I asked once I turned around with the bottle in my hands.

“Yes, you can actually. You can help me by telling me that you don’t have a boyfriend,” he grinned while leaning against the table while crossing his arms.

“If I said yes would you leave me alone?” I groaned playfully.

“No,” he chuckled.

“I don’t though,” I told him… for reasons unknown to me.

“Well, I don’t have a girlfriend,” he grinned.

“I don’t know the first thing about you,” I couldn’t help but chuckle. He’s persistent!

“Hi… I’m Todd,” he smiled brightly while holding his hand out.

“I know your name, genius,” I giggled, but still shook his large warm hand.

“Well, what do you want to know?” he countered.

“I don’t know… tell me about you. What do you do?” I tried.

“How do you not know what I do?” he asked with a smirk on his scruffy face.

“Well, I know you’re cocky,” I giggled.

“You find it sexy,” he teased.

“What if I don’t want a sexy a guy?” I asked him, looking at him sideways.

“Well, what kind of guy do you want? Feel free to describe me,” he taunted, making me roll my eyes.

“I just want a nice guy,” I sighed.

“I can be a nice guy,” he grinned.

“I don’t know… I don’t usually go for guys like you,” I just had to poke.
“Well, what kind of guys do you go for?” he asked, sliding a few inches closer.

“I don’t know… older guys,” I shrugged.

“I’m twenty-six,” he grinned, making me smile… for some reason.

“I like clean cut guys without scruff,” I teased, rubbing my hands on his scruffy cheeks.

He made this face that was so darn… cute. I said it. It was cute! It even brought a giggle out of me… and brought his bright smile through.

“Go out with me some time,” he butted in suddenly.

“Why are you so forward?” I shot at him, but a playful look came across my face.

“You are gorgeous. That’s why,” he smiled while hooking an arm around me.

I hated how much his comment made my face turn red. I didn’t want him to see. Burying my head into his chest seemed like the logical thing to do. This made him chuckle cutely while he brought his other arm around me.

“Todd, get your nasty hands off of her,” Kirstie’s voice shouted.

“But I like hugs,” he said in a tone that sounded like something Kirstie would say. It made me crack up.

“Ky, if you want him off, I’m so ready to pounce,” she countered, making me smile.

“No, it’s ok,” I replied.

This made her eye me sideways. Oh great. Let the teasing begin.

“Does someone like Todders?” she teased in a cooing way.

“I’m just a huggable, likable guy,” Todd replied for me.

“Um… no. I’m sorry, but I’ve never gotten an urge to hug you before… ever,” she told him.

“How’d your talking with Josh go?” I asked once Todd and I let go of each other.

“Awesome!” she said excitedly.

“Wow…” I told her sarcastically.

“Well, I don’t know what else to say!” she shot back, making me laugh.

“Are you ready to go? It’s dark and I have to go in early tomorrow,” I said through a yawn.

“You can’t go yet. I don’t have your number,” Todd smirked.

“Give him a fake one,” Kirstie teased.

I gave her a fake chuckle is what I did. It was playful though. Todd and I exchanged numbers before I walked off with Kirstie. Once we started the drive back to my house, she gave me a hard time about Todd… or Todder as she called him. That makes him sound cuter!

I kind of really hope I hear from him. He seems like he likes his lady friends a little too much though. I’m just tired of having no luck in the guy department. Maybe I’ve been dating the wrong guys. Maybe Todd will be that person that will send me a little luck… as cheesy as that sounds…
♠ ♠ ♠
is anyone really shocked that I'm writing about Todd? Katie was hassling me once she saw the sets lol... I know I love Tanner right now, but... Todders? I can't forget about him haha

Ky

comment?